PDA

View Full Version : Expedition Issues (Xbox)

Hellstr1ke
04-14-2015, 06:01 PM
On 360 I made it to a tier 27 match after about 6 levels, managed to get an OJ Rig from an enraged Hulker drop (which is why I am not caps lock ranting) got 3/4s of the way through the expedition, critted out.
I re-logged in, with all my progress reset, to the point I had to redo the tutorial crap starting at Coit, with no hunter token refund. (2 gone)
(I used 1 token during the third level to revive myself)
^Would also like to note that 2 tankers pointed right at the console you open the door with is a very cheap (D__k) move

Then I get a group invite, I'm assuming its one of my friends asking about the new Rigs.
Nope was for a match to start, with ZERO way to back out of it, would hit leave, and the D-pad prompt would sit and say "To join match hit right on D-pad" I hit leave, still same crap, again I hit LEAVE, cant even get to the group tab as every time I hit the D-pad it would STAY on the matchmaking menu. Then a countdown timer to deploy, still hitting leave, the match starts, I had somewhere to be at this point and was getting ready to go out, just wanted to check in with my friend, had to quit the match, no token refund.
(all 3 gone)

I am glad I got my OJ rig cause I will not be spending any money on a broken system for a long time, many players from PTS said it worked, refunds would happen, progress could be resumed, no idea why I listened to them at this point, more testing probably should have been done on the console side of things.

That was my 1st experience/impression of Alcatraz.

Alastar
04-14-2015, 06:09 PM
Well it is launch day and nothing ever works right on launch day. As for testing they don't do testing on consoles so we are gonna get the short end of the stick every time on that one. In any case I got dropped into a 30 something tier on my test run and only got a stinkin blue chip so grats on the rig ;)

Mr666
04-14-2015, 06:20 PM
I know your pain I lost 2 hunters thanks to this

Aeldwin
04-14-2015, 07:03 PM
On 360 I made it to a tier 27 match after about 6 levels, managed to get an OJ Rig from an enraged Hulker drop (which is why I am not caps lock ranting) got 3/4s of the way through the expedition, critted out.
I re-logged in, with all my progress reset, to the point I had to redo the tutorial crap starting at Coit, with no hunter token refund. (2 gone)
(I used 1 token during the third level to revive myself)
^Would also like to note that 2 tankers pointed right at the console you open the door with is a very cheap (D__k) move

Then I get a group invite, I'm assuming its one of my friends asking about the new Rigs.
Nope was for a match to start, with ZERO way to back out of it, would hit leave, and the D-pad prompt would sit and say "To join match hit right on D-pad" I hit leave, still same crap, again I hit LEAVE, cant even get to the group tab as every time I hit the D-pad it would STAY on the matchmaking menu. Then a countdown timer to deploy, still hitting leave, the match starts, I had somewhere to be at this point and was getting ready to go out, just wanted to check in with my friend, had to quit the match, no token refund.
(all 3 gone)

I am glad I got my OJ rig cause I will not be spending any money on a broken system for a long time, many players from PTS said it worked, refunds would happen, progress could be resumed, no idea why I listened to them at this point, more testing probably should have been done on the console side of things.

That was my 1st experience/impression of Alcatraz.

Same here havent been able to finish my 1st expedition due to disconnections (4 times in a row). :mad: