PDA

View Full Version : Its getting old...

Cobra Crusher
04-14-2015, 07:26 PM
The constant lagging out nearly every single arkfall, every expedition, during some missions and even when standing around is making me not want to play anymore. If this does not get fixed soon many people are going to leave Defiance. When that happens its going to take 20 minutes to do an arkfall, which will make more people quit. Im afraid Defiance is doomed! 75% of my clan has quit playing already. Those are not good numbers :(

Midnight
04-14-2015, 07:33 PM
I'd be worried if this wasn't a carbon copy of posts that have been around for 2 years:p

SourceOfInfinity
04-14-2015, 07:37 PM
If this does not get fixed soon many people are going to leave Defiance. When that happens its going to take 20 minutes to do an arkfall, which will make more people quit. Im afraid Defiance is doomed! 75% of my clan has quit playing already. Those are not good numbers :(

It has been like this since I started about a year ago. It got worse when it went F2P. The reason it went F2P is because the bugs are/were so bad that they weren't selling copies. Instead of fixing the bugs, they thought it was more cost-effective to just change to a F2P money-vacuum store model. The people who haven't quit already are used to it and since they haven't fixed it already, I don't think they ever will.

Alastar
04-14-2015, 08:09 PM
Pretty much been like this for 2 years now. It ain't goin anywhere anytime soon lol.

Cobra Crusher
04-14-2015, 08:45 PM
No the last 2 events were not this bad. I wasn't getting kicked every arkfall during SS and CC. This is a whole new level of lagging out. And i have never lagged out of a co op mission so theres no reason i should be lagging out of expeditions whether theres an event going on or not. This game was not free at launch so theres no reason they cant update the servers.

Alastar
04-15-2015, 04:37 AM
This is not a new level of lagging out by any means of the word new. Maybe you haven't experienced it like this but rest assured this is normal lol