PDA

View Full Version : Alcatraz "Content"

Mint
04-15-2015, 05:15 AM
Although I was getting disconnected a lot, I still only used 1 Hunter Req to get to round 4. The other 2 Hunter reqs I used for revives.

Now then, I was on expeditions for 2 hours last night, and run out of Reqs and died. GAME OVER!

I'm assuming it's going to be roughly 2 hours each week. My question now is . . What am I supposed to do for the other 166 hours of the week because there is NO WAY IN HELL I'm prepared to pay EXTORTIONATE bit prices for more Reqs!

Is it just me, or are there others who feel let down by the new "content" I can't see me playing for much longer as this "content is laughable. Whoever thought this new "content" up clearly wasn't thinking what's best for the players, it seems it's all coming back down to Trion wanting people to put their hands in their pockets and pay rip off prices to fuel "content" that isn't all that great anyway!

crazyged
04-15-2015, 05:20 AM
Nope, it's not just you.

Just the pursuit requirements alone make it laughable.

Does anyone have ANY idea how long it's going to take to finish even the "easiest" of the pursuits to gain a bit of ego?

Without forking out for a pass and some extra reqs, it'll be like farting into a headwind...

Mint
04-15-2015, 05:24 AM
It's as pathetic as can be as content goes. I can't believe people have actually anticipated the release of this joke!

Big Jack Shepard
04-15-2015, 05:26 AM
There are things I like about the update.

And much more that I don't like.

I feel like they are sticking it to day one players yet again.

I could be more specific, but what's the point? They almost always ignored us in the past.

Mint
04-15-2015, 05:51 AM
Yeah they have never been one to listen to the players, once they start seeing those $ signs, nothing gets in their way!

Inde
04-15-2015, 06:08 AM
Well, it's not a job and you're free to retire from it any time. I'm doing just that, but not because of the new "content".