PDA

View Full Version : Three Questions

WhiteStrike
04-15-2015, 06:01 AM
I have three questions:

1)I heard that after the daily restart you lose your Expedition round progress if you dc'd.Does this mean that the expedition ends to or will I still be able to continue from round 1 with spending another HR?

2)Do Legendary Rigs,Chips and Weapons/Shields only drop from Expedition bosses or do they drop from the Loot Crates in the "treasure rooms" aswell?

3)Which has better Lifesteal,Purge or Syphon?

Fuzzy
04-15-2015, 06:03 AM
Expedition progress should only reset during nightly restarts, not at daily time.
If you get dced, you should be able to start from the beginning of the last round you were on without spending another HR (works on PC at least).

Legendaries only drop from endbosses

I find Purge to be better than syphon but I'll do some more testing :)

WhiteStrike
04-15-2015, 06:08 AM
Expedition progress should only reset during nightly restarts, not at daily time.
If you get dced, you should be able to start from the beginning of the last round you were on without spending another HR (works on PC at least).

Legendaries only drop from endbosses

I find Purge to be better than syphon but I'll do some more testing :)

Ok,thanks Fuzzy.:)
Also,if I enter an expedition after the nightly restart do I still have to spend a req to enter even if I didn't lose?

Fuzzy
04-15-2015, 06:14 AM
Ok,thanks Fuzzy.:)
Also,if I enter an expedition after the nightly restart do I still have to spend a req to enter even if I didn't lose?

Yup, the progress is completely wiped.

WhiteStrike
04-15-2015, 06:18 AM
Yup, the progress is completely wiped.

So even if I get,say,to round 16 I'll still lose my req?So I should avoid playing near the nightly restart I guess.

Fuzzy
04-15-2015, 07:04 AM
So even if I get,say,to round 16 I'll still lose my req?So I should avoid playing near the nightly restart I guess.

Yups! They stated that a few times in the past.