PDA

View Full Version : Loosing hunter points for disconnecting

txhanon
04-15-2015, 09:20 AM
*Losing lol
Who else has been having these issues..i bought 20 yesterday and all gone and trion wont replace. This is complete bs and uncalled for.

Cryptic Effect
04-15-2015, 09:49 AM
Who else has been having these issues..i bought 20 yesterday and all gone and trion wont replace. This is complete bs and uncalled for.

I have the same issue had 6 yesterday, 3 from weekly and 3 from the code given and all gone because of the disconnects and it makes me not want to buy them or a patrons since I only benefit from half of what it gives as far as boosts.

We were even reassured in a previous live stream that we would NOT be charged another hunter Requisition if we were disconnected from the server, with the exception of daily restarts but yet the game is doing the exact opposite. So we should be refunded our requisitions that we lost based on the promise we were made.

txhanon
04-15-2015, 11:06 AM
I have the same issue had 6 yesterday, 3 from weekly and 3 from the code given and all gone because of the disconnects and it makes me not want to buy them or a patrons since I only benefit from half of what it gives as far as boosts.

We were even reassured in a previous live stream that we would NOT be charged another hunter Requisition if we were disconnected from the server, with the exception of daily restarts but yet the game is doing the exact opposite. So we should be refunded our requisitions that we lost based on the promise we were made.

i argued with support last night and today and still nothing...

Cryptic Effect
04-15-2015, 12:20 PM
I just got refunded 4 a few minutes ago I actually submitted a ticket last night about it.

Johnny Gatt
04-15-2015, 12:26 PM
I was able to re-enter after DC's but had to go in with randoms. If i tried rejoining my original group it would tell me to pay 1 HR. You have to follow the prompt to re-enter to keep from losing your HR. There is a 30 min timer like between rounds. On ps3 if you DC and ps3 resets though, the HR is lost.

Cryptic Effect
04-15-2015, 01:09 PM
I did exactly what you just said some had it happening some did not. Like my friend who had no issues at all besides the dc's but he didn't lose his but I did and so did others.

konstantinov
04-15-2015, 01:30 PM
i bought 20 yesterday and all gone and trion wont replace.

You talk like Dwayne Meighan.

Skullsuku
04-15-2015, 01:33 PM
There r a bunch of us that lost HRs', I don't fill out reports any more since it is a waste of time[has been for me any ways] I sent a mess. to the K - Bird, hope to get us an answer.

Derailer
04-15-2015, 01:38 PM
I had the same issue and submitted a ticket. They gave me back my reqs.

DeMoNofDEATH
04-15-2015, 02:06 PM
You talk like Dwayne Meighan.

LMAO you funny Kon

txhanon
04-15-2015, 03:45 PM
still refuse to refund me mine

konstantinov
04-15-2015, 04:17 PM
LMAO you funny Kon

http://v016o.popscreen.com/eGxnazFqMTI=_o_the-cleveland-show-dwayne-meighan-2.jpg

demolishdreams
04-15-2015, 07:16 PM
*Losing lol

I seriously hope they get the wrong person angry and then they sue them for all their worth lol