PDA

View Full Version : cyber rig code

Mister Derpenhowser
04-15-2015, 09:56 AM
Hi, first I would like to say I am thankful for the free cyber rig & chips but I was wondering why only my main toon received it? Its not tradable or particularly great so there would be no profit from it. Each of my toons received the havoc (which I am also grateful for) and I thought maybe that would be how none tradable code based items would work from now on. Would've also loved the trickd out title for all my toons... anyways, im rambling. Was there a reason for this?

ratpie
04-15-2015, 12:03 PM
whats the code?

Mister Derpenhowser
04-15-2015, 12:08 PM
ALCATRAZ, its in news section

Johnny Gatt
04-15-2015, 12:12 PM
I have accounts on ps3 and Xbox 360. My ps3 was first to patch , so my main toon got starter pack. My Xbox main did not.
I had same thing happen with Season 2 codes . Some would go to all toons on both systems, like havoc, while other codes such as the ones for patron pass went to one system but not both.

Mister Derpenhowser
04-15-2015, 12:20 PM
Yeah I don't understand the reasoning behind locking an untradable gift to one toon while others go to all. Seems a bit odd

Johnny Gatt
04-15-2015, 12:37 PM
It seems monetized items with bit store value given as code are not spread to all characters across platforms, like other items. At least one toon got a free rig.

ZombieTech
05-13-2015, 11:02 AM
Sorry to bump an old thread, but does anybody know if there's still a way to enter the ALCATRAZ code? I returned to Defiance 2-3 weeks ago, and didn't even know/realize there was a code for the free cyber-rig (so I still don't have a cyber-rig), until about a week ago. Saw the whole article and tried going to the link they provide to enter the code... it now seems to redirect to a voucher-redeem page, that's looking for a long hyphenated code, rather than a word-code... when typing it in, it becomes "ALCA-TRAZ", and says it's invalid. I even tried it on the EGO code page, but the "enter" button refuses to work no matter which of five browsers I've tried it on.

I already sent a ticket into support about a week ago, but still haven't heard a reply. Any help in this would be GREATLY appreciated!

Ark Huntress
05-13-2015, 11:04 AM
Sorry to bump an old thread, but does anybody know if there's still a way to enter the ALCATRAZ code? I returned to Defiance 2-3 weeks ago, and didn't even know/realize there was a code for the free cyber-rig (so I still don't have a cyber-rig), until about a week ago. Saw the whole article and tried going to the link they provide to enter the code... it now seems to redirect to a voucher-redeem page, that's looking for a long hyphenated code, rather than a word-code... when typing it in, it becomes "ALCA-TRAZ", and says it's invalid. I even tried it on the EGO code page, but the "enter" button refuses to work no matter which of five browsers I've tried it on.

I already sent a ticket into support about a week ago, but still haven't heard a reply. Any help in this would be GREATLY appreciated!

The code and event has long expired. Sorry...

Ray8888
05-13-2015, 11:12 AM
You will find better rigs in expeditions. Now the chip pullers are another story.

ZombieTech
05-13-2015, 11:12 AM
The code and event has long expired. Sorry...

That's a bummer... especially considering the article for it, at the time I saw it, wasn't even a month old at the time. Oh well I guess; wondering if they plan to have word-codes again, and if so, if they realize the "defiance.com/redeem" is redirecting to the voucher-redemption... then again, that could be by design I guess.

Thank you though for letting me know... be nice if Support could have just emailed back and let me know that... been hanging for a week wondering... even when I asked in the game recently, not one person bothered to say the event was over, but insisted the code "should" be working. ^_^

Gaige12
05-13-2015, 11:57 AM
You will find better rigs in expeditions. Now the chip pullers are another story.

Don't bother with pullers unless its an oj chip.

Ray8888
05-13-2015, 12:05 PM
Don't bother with pullers unless its an oj chip.

He doesnt really have a choice does he?

mystickaldj
05-13-2015, 03:07 PM
That's a bummer... especially considering the article for it, at the time I saw it, wasn't even a month old at the time. Oh well I guess; wondering if they plan to have word-codes again, and if so, if they realize the "defiance.com/redeem" is redirecting to the voucher-redemption... then again, that could be by design I guess.

Thank you though for letting me know... be nice if Support could have just emailed back and let me know that... been hanging for a week wondering... even when I asked in the game recently, not one person bothered to say the event was over, but insisted the code "should" be working. ^_^

the voucher/redeem page is where the codes are input, thats where i have input other codes

Atticus Batman
05-13-2015, 03:28 PM
the voucher/redeem page is where the codes are input, thats where i have input other codes

The problem is that the code expired on April 28th, 7PM UTC. Yet the blog doesn't say it. So people who just now read the blog assume they can use the code even though it is over a month old. Can't completely blame them for thinking that, some games do have online codes that have long expiration dates or never expire, so it is Trion's fault for not listing the expiration date.

mystickaldj
05-13-2015, 03:49 PM
The problem is that the code expired on April 28th, 7PM UTC. Yet the blog doesn't say it. So people who just now read the blog assume they can use the code even though it is over a month old. Can't completely blame them for thinking that, some games do have online codes that have long expiration dates or never expire, so it is Trion's fault for not listing the expiration date.

i wasnt blaming anyone, was just putting it out there that the page that was said, is the page ive always input codes at, i know the alcatrash code is expired

Cyripax NeoPrime
05-13-2015, 08:03 PM
Your lucky all your toons got the havoc. It only went to my main. On my na and eu accounts

Atticus Batman
05-13-2015, 09:32 PM
Your lucky all your toons got the havoc. It only went to my main. On my na and eu accounts

I forgot to log into my EU account for any of those codes, so that little guy doesn't have any of the special stuff that had timers on it in claims.