PDA

View Full Version : I must be missing something about the quick recombinator

Zor
04-15-2015, 07:18 PM
I mean, this feature is great and all, but what's the point when using the breakdown function resets the inventory screen to the top? I may as well use the salvage matrix then. I must be missing something. Right?

... Surely?

Atticus Batman
04-15-2015, 08:11 PM
I mean, this feature is great and all, but what's the point when using the breakdown function resets the inventory screen to the top? I may as well use the salvage matrix then. I must be missing something. Right?

... Surely?

Haven't gotten into game yet. RL and all that. So what exactly does the quick recombinator do? I don't ever remember reading about that on the PTS forum.

r1p
04-16-2015, 06:27 AM
I have no idea what this either. It's mentioned in the patch notes but I can't find a description of it anywhere.

UI AND SETTINGS

* Resolution setting changes are now respected if you apply changes to both resolution and quality.
* Corrected the number of chat messages received when an item is sent to the Claim Items window.
* Fixed a bug causing the menu options to disappear after using the salvage matrix many consecutive times without closing the menu.
* A new way to see what's new and popular in our store is available in our loading screens!
* Item tiers in settings drop-downs are now color coded.
* Inventory boosts should no longer be hidden by other UI elements.
* Inventory boost window now scrolls smoothly with the mouse wheel.
* Resized threat indicator so it is no longer cut off.
* Addressed an issue that was causing minimap options to scroll offscreen.
* You can now use the quick recombinator from your loadout equip screen.
* The Inventory's weapons equipping menu works with gamepads again.
* Selecting a weapon for a loadout slot via the Inventory now behaves more consistently.

Phantasie also lists it as a fix in one of the the PTS rollouts:

http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?200551-Defiance-3.000-Alcatraz-comes-to-PTS&p=1700392&viewfull=1#post1700392