PDA

View Full Version : Original 360 player with two questions..

UrbanUK
04-16-2015, 01:07 AM
I bought this game for the 360 when it first came out - the pain of trying to get into the game for the first week of release, with constant crashes, disconnects, and then bugs when I did finally get in, still haunts me when I think of this game.

I've been reading through these forums thanks to an email that arrived in my Inbox announcing Alcatraz. On the 360 I was somewhere up between 2.5 and 3k Ego, with a couple of near useless Oranges. Sieges had just launched the last time I played.

So;

1) If I download this onto my PC, as I no longer bother with the 360, will my original character be linked and available on the PC version, with his equipment, stats etc?

2) Is it even worth downloading it to the PC? Reading these forums the overall impression I'm getting is a less-than-happy community...

Thanks in advance for any replies.

Atticus Batman
04-16-2015, 01:37 AM
I bought this game for the 360 when it first came out - the pain of trying to get into the game for the first week of release, with constant crashes, disconnects, and then bugs when I did finally get in, still haunts me when I think of this game.

I've been reading through these forums thanks to an email that arrived in my Inbox announcing Alcatraz. On the 360 I was somewhere up between 2.5 and 3k Ego, with a couple of near useless Oranges. Sieges had just launched the last time I played.

So;

1) If I download this onto my PC, as I no longer bother with the 360, will my original character be linked and available on the PC version, with his equipment, stats etc?

2) Is it even worth downloading it to the PC? Reading these forums the overall impression I'm getting is a less-than-happy community...

Thanks in advance for any replies.

1: No everything is system specific. So your xbox character stays on Xbox. any DLC and goodies you bought on Xbox stays on Xbox. I beleive your game owner perks even stay only on Xbox.

2: Don't take the negativity to heart. Every gaming forum is full of it. Look at the constructive posts, then try the game again anyway. You will not know if you will like it again until you try it. Besides PC is the most stable of the 3 systems.

Cyripax NeoPrime
04-16-2015, 02:53 AM
The games come a long way since 1.0

Give it another shot.

UrbanUK
04-16-2015, 03:35 AM
Hmm.. thanks chaps. It's downloading in the background, 10Gb to go, so I'll give it a pop. Can't honestly say I'm looking forward to playing the whole thing through again but we'll see..