PDA

View Full Version : mod synergy view?

Ryu Soba JP
04-16-2015, 10:21 AM
I know this was supposed to be a new feature to be able to view the synergy of mods already equiped on weapons. I also know that it wasn't working properly on PTS. After the major issues with Alcatraz have been resolved is this a feature we will see or has it been scrapped?

Cyripax NeoPrime
04-16-2015, 10:50 AM
I know this was supposed to be a new feature to be able to view the synergy of mods already equiped on weapons. I also know that it wasn't working properly on PTS. After the major issues with Alcatraz have been resolved is this a feature we will see or has it been scrapped?

I mentioned this in a thread i made too. We were supposed to get synergy sorting options and nano sorting options. I hope the suitcase and gun diamonds they added to weapons with synergies arent thier attempt at synergy sorting. Thats rather half assed

Midnight
04-16-2015, 10:58 AM
I mentioned this in a thread i made too. We were supposed to get synergy sorting options and nano sorting options. I hope the suitcase and gun diamonds they added to weapons with synergies arent thier attempt at synergy sorting. Thats rather half assed

Yeah... I can't even understand why those symbols were put in you can't sort by them does make it a little easier to figure out what you're going to vendor but not much else

r1p
04-16-2015, 11:04 AM

I agree. It's not even a synergy sort but basically just 2 categories of synergies: standard or backpack. Unless I missed some feature where knowing this is useful, then in my opinion it really doesn't serve a purpose and just clutters up the screen.

Mrdr
04-16-2015, 11:09 AM
I agree. It's not even a synergy sort but basically just 2 categories of synergies: standard or backpack. Unless I missed some feature where knowing this is useful, then in my opinion it really doesn't serve a purpose and just clutters up the screen.

^^^this^^^

cmpowell
04-16-2015, 11:12 AM
It's kinda funny we used to have this long ago and then one day it just went away. It was sad

Nightmare Walkin
04-16-2015, 12:18 PM
It's kinda funny we used to have this long ago and then one day it just went away. It was sad
.....and then came back and went away again. I just broke down a really nice tacmag pulser thinking it had good "4-banger" mods only to get precision and non syn mods.

cmpowell
04-16-2015, 01:08 PM
.....and then came back and went away again. I just broke down a really nice tacmag pulser thinking it had good "4-banger" mods only to get precision and non syn mods.

Ikr! It can't be that hard of a fix. I think its more of an issue of finding when we couldn't see it anymore and what caused it

Claydough
04-16-2015, 01:21 PM
Well concidering theres a bug that makes a mod drop its synergy bonus, its 100% needed and i dont know why this issue was ignored??? And to add further insault, support refuse to fix the problem because we cant 'prove' the mod dropped it synergy...

But hey, atleast they put the effort in fixing the claims so jp's come in at a fixed ego.

konstantinov
04-16-2015, 01:33 PM
Ikr! It can't be that hard of a fix. I think its more of an issue of finding when we couldn't see it anymore and what caused it

Makes me think of when keycodes didn't cost anything but salvage.

Adage
04-16-2015, 01:53 PM
On the pts server there's a "view" button in the retrieve mods window of the salvage matrix but it doesn't work at the moment. Personally I think that with all the bugs surfacing after the alcatraz patch they have bigger priorities to focus on in the immediate future, but I would most definitely like to see this revisited asap.

Ryu Soba JP
04-16-2015, 07:34 PM
I personally haven't had any issues with crits in Alcatraz, no issues with grenades not replenishing or any of the other issues that I've seen posted. Lucky me.

I was however looking forward to this feature for the vary reasons listed above.
I would like to see this feature added once they fix stability.

And has the claims been set so that a named weapon now has ego? Seems a little late to add this since 2 weeks in this event and the previous events (and normal play) allowed this. I seem to remember someone saying changing this would be a bit complicated.

And I also think the symbol icons in the inventory screen are clutter and unneccessry.

Ryu Soba JP
04-16-2015, 07:47 PM
Double posted.

crasher
04-18-2015, 06:32 PM
On the pts server there's a "view" button in the retrieve mods window of the salvage matrix but it doesn't work at the moment. Personally I think that with all the bugs surfacing after the alcatraz patch they have bigger priorities to focus on in the immediate future, but I would most definitely like to see this revisited asap.
What makes you think that many/most of the bugs we have now weren't reported on previous PTS servers?

You may think that the bugs surfacing now ought be addressed, but trust in one thing:
When you want to know why the bugs from this PTS are still in the game, someone will be telling you that those bugs aren't important enough to waste time on because the NEW PTS server bugs are the ones that need fixing.....

Just saying.
You don't believe me?
Ask around... Or read some old posts.
It's always the sameold sameold.

Burned In Effigy
04-18-2015, 08:33 PM
I have a Beezelbub with 4 t4s but only 3 syns are lit. So.....no life steal. So.....I'd like to be able to see which one is not purge.

LOOKxATxTHISxI
04-18-2015, 08:45 PM
I have a Beezelbub with 4 t4s but only 3 syns are lit. So.....no life steal. So.....I'd like to be able to see which one is not purge.

Same issue with one of mine. Don't want to remod the thing but waited for a while now to see which one got put on by mistake.

Burned In Effigy
04-18-2015, 10:11 PM
Same issue with one of mine. Don't want to remod the thing but waited for a while now to see which one got put on by mistake.

I got all 4 t4 mods on a purple just waiting for the day I say f*** it. But I don't want to if I don't have to. Got a duster I wanna fully t4.