PDA

View Full Version : Umm aren't expdtns suppose to use matchmaking

Fawks
04-16-2015, 12:25 PM
So when I use matchmake to do an expedition I end up in there by myself. Is it supposed to do this or is it broken?

r1p
04-16-2015, 12:29 PM
I'm guessing that you are on PS3/EU. I think there are only 5 players still active on those servers so one of you will always have to go solo. This week it is your turn.

WhiteStrike
04-16-2015, 12:37 PM
I'm guessing that you are on PS3/EU. I think there are only 5 players still active on those servers so one of you will always have to go solo. This week it is your turn.

Nope,there's four of us.Ben is on vacation.

StormFront
04-16-2015, 04:30 PM
I have had this happen to me several times on Xbox NA

Fawks
04-16-2015, 04:53 PM

umm wrong theres still a lot of players on the ps3 servers kthxbi

ARB82
04-16-2015, 04:57 PM
Happened to me , walking around alone then got dis connected, which was an insult really. Almost likE the server was telling me I'm **** and I don't deserve to be here!! Xbox EU btw

konstantinov
04-16-2015, 05:01 PM
umm wrong theres still a lot of players on the ps3 servers kthxbi

There's Derp and Hecatombe.

Lady Alastor
04-16-2015, 05:06 PM
I also went solo on Xbox-NA and some people joined about halfway through, then the game disconnected and I lost my Hunter Reqs

Arkangyl
04-16-2015, 05:12 PM
Yes, it is beyond bizarre. I have not heard or read if this is a bug or as intended. I kept hoping last night someone(s) would pop in after doing the first two maps solo before what turned out to be the boss map. I realistically did not stand a chance solo there, heh. They make maps made for 4 people (and honestly scaled for roughly 4) yet do not have them set to hold until 4 people join the queue like regular co-op maps.

konstantinov
04-16-2015, 05:19 PM
Hey guys, try queueing up a expedition on match.com.

Mister Derpenhowser
04-16-2015, 05:30 PM
There's Derp and Hecatombe.

Hahaha!

As to op, be glad you weren't put into matchmaking. I grouped with my missus we hit up an expo and got thrown into a full group, a group that wouldn't disband between expos, they didn't speak ever, and the leader was constantly throwing us all back in without giving us time to sort through our inventorys. It was a hectic, unforgiving and eventually cost us a HR each due to the group leaders impatience.

QipQip
04-16-2015, 07:52 PM
Hahaha!

As to op, be glad you weren't put into matchmaking. I grouped with my missus we hit up an expo and got thrown into a full group, a group that wouldn't disband between expos, they didn't speak ever, and the leader was constantly throwing us all back in without giving us time to sort through our inventorys. It was a hectic, unforgiving and eventually cost us a HR each due to the group leaders impatience.

You can drop group in between and reform without them.