PDA

View Full Version : Jek My Life

Vega
04-16-2015, 02:43 PM
          

Invader Tak
04-16-2015, 02:51 PM
I was doing story missions and it froze on me during a cutscene !

crasher
04-16-2015, 09:37 PM
COME ON!!! There was like two seconds left in a major Solstice Strike and everyone got das boot PC/NA servers wide. Nooo!!! This 3.0 update is cuttin my scrip makin. I've been kicked, frozen, crashed off the Defi client since the update. I even had to reset my entire network due the to packet overflow from Trion servers(like b4 during a time we do not talk about). I know Im used to it during the major updates but WHY??? Why launch it during Armistice Event. WHY???:D

Vent not just a VOIP program but a way to express frustration:cool:

"Why", as a question in this sense, is a rhetorical bit of fluff that the devs enjoy inflicting on the pure of heart such as ourselves.

For reference, see:
'When/Soon'.

Cyripax NeoPrime
04-16-2015, 09:42 PM
I was doing story missions and it froze on me during a cutscene !

It ALWAYS freezes during cutscenes for me. I have yet to see the story 2 years later.

Escyos
04-16-2015, 10:00 PM
It amazes me when people arrive after a major update to complain about everything. This happens every time, they are making changes to fix EVERYONE, not just a few people. Be patient. I couldn't patch the day that Alcatraz came out but instead of screaming at Trion, I waited until the servers slowed down a bit and then did it.

And I'm pretty sure that there is always a large event running in each shard all the time, so no matter what, someone will be getting cut off.

Claydough
04-16-2015, 11:41 PM
The reason this update went in halfway through the event is to sneak the jackpot/claims issue out before the end of the event.

Invader Tak
04-16-2015, 11:53 PM
Those damn humans and votofoja...

Midnight
04-17-2015, 12:00 AM
The reason this update went in halfway through the event is to sneak the jackpot/claims issue out before the end of the event.

Um...
http://i47.tinypic.com/2v9rguo.jpg

whit
04-17-2015, 12:43 AM

That's what I thought, could be some disappointed people today.