PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion: iPhone/Android app

JokersCrucifix
04-05-2013, 08:00 AM
I think trion should make a phone app for the iPhone and android so we can talk to clan memebrs at all tines and to change load outs and mod weapons on the go. Anyone else agree?

msf_big_boss
04-05-2013, 08:03 AM
I think trion should make a phone app for the iPhone and android so we can talk to clan memebrs at all tines and to change load outs and mod weapons on the go. Anyone else agree?

I too would like to see an app.

However, I would rather Trion kept working on patching the game than waste time on an app. They could always outsource the app, though.

Er Prototipo
04-05-2013, 08:06 AM

I quote you.
I use app like the Battlelog for battlefield3 or for planetside2 or for world of tank....ithink its a good idea....we can use it for chat, for purchase in the defiance store for traking our progress and stat or reassign skill points....if u immagine u can do it :)

JokersCrucifix
04-05-2013, 08:27 AM
Bumpity bump

Taaltos
04-05-2013, 08:29 AM
I can see Dev's at this point, reading these threads(there's been a few), and laughing.

Let's get the game stable first. xD

Colteran
04-05-2013, 08:30 AM
Agreed with everyone else. I'm almost positive an app will accompany the game eventually. Gotta make sure the game is in working condition first though ;).

JokersCrucifix
04-05-2013, 08:30 AM
Okay i didnt say right this minute, but make it for an upcoming dlc . They can laugh all they want but the customer always comes first ;)

NO PULSE
04-05-2013, 08:35 AM
Co-worker of mine showed my the Rift app on his iPhone. I have a feeling we will eventually see mobile apps.

Taaltos
04-05-2013, 08:38 AM
Oh, it's a great idea. Just premature. xD

winterforge
04-05-2013, 08:49 AM
I support this, as soon as the servers are stabilized and most of the bugs (not the Hellbugs) are stomped under boots.

xander134
04-05-2013, 09:11 AM
Couldn't agree more with the above.

An app could serve all of the functions above, as well as serving the more corporate friendly purposes of integrating with social media in order to increase buzz about the game.

There are lots of digital advertising firms that specialize in this kind of app development. Trion/Syfy would just need to reach out to them... Maybe they will after things are stable.

JokersCrucifix
04-05-2013, 10:15 AM
Glad people agree! Lets try to keep this thread at the first page so trion devs will see it easier!