PDA

View Full Version : Any way to let someone else see your inventory?

nathanpbutler
04-16-2015, 07:18 PM
As the subject line says, is there any way to show someone else your full inventory, rather than an item at a time?

Atticus Batman
04-16-2015, 08:25 PM
Nope. You can open a trade window and show upto 10 at a time, if I recall right.

Cyripax NeoPrime
04-16-2015, 08:43 PM
Yep its 10 items. I wish theyd let us open trade, and goo into inventory and just check off everything we want to put up at once, instead of having to go back in and scroll through for every item. Its a pain

nathanpbutler
04-16-2015, 08:45 PM
Bah. Thanks.

I'll just post a big list of my gear to our clan's website forums, I suppose. I'm done.

Unfortunately, my gear is almost all 5900 or so now, so our newer members would have to downscale it to use it. Too bad I can't handoff my 2000+ Arkforge to people.

stefb42
04-16-2015, 08:45 PM
I asked about this in one of the qa threads and they said they'd never allow this to happen, I hate putting items up 10 at a time, id rather someone browsed my inventory then told me if they wanted anything while I got on playing the game

Cyripax NeoPrime
04-16-2015, 09:11 PM
Bah. Thanks.

I'll just post a big list of my gear to our clan's website forums, I suppose. I'm done.

Unfortunately, my gear is almost all 5900 or so now, so our newer members would have to downscale it to use it. Too bad I can't handoff my 2000+ Arkforge to people.

You could always make an alt and trade the items over. If you have a patron pass your daily and weekly supplies give you AF. And it takes 3 to 6 to downgrade

Or just have someone do it. Maybe you can do a trade off.... upgrade a few items for someone and have them downgrade some for you