PDA

View Full Version : Expedition - Round 12 / Tier 34 - XBOX EU

Saminator
04-17-2015, 12:42 AM
My team made it to Round 12 / Tier 34. It took around 6 hours in total (including breaks) to reach this far. Once we hit Tier 33, the enemies became "formidable". Their were so many enemies and it would take FOREVER to kill them, so we had to advance very slowly, the boss fight itself also took a good 20 minutes to finish. Overall though it was a very good run for us and we enjoyed it.

We look like to also point out unfortunately that going from Tier 23 all the way up to Tier 34, we didn't get a single legendary chip or rig or anything special in general during this journey. Would be nice if the chances of legendary rewards was increased a tad to those that made it that far, just a suggestion though. Anyway the pictures are below :)

http://i61.tinypic.com/2qx9k5w.jpg

http://i59.tinypic.com/2hzhdt3.jpg

Zidane Tribal
04-17-2015, 01:48 AM
After Tier 33 it became a massive struggle haha :O
Yeah it was too bad we got no legendary rig or chip drops out of this. Always a next time though.
For those wondering, I was wearing a purple Lucent Guardian Mark 3 with nice rig abilities, loads of self revive chips, shield recharge and explosion radius dampeners. My class was a guardian angel with a bio vbi smg and bhf tachmag but that tachmag was then switched to a devils advocate in the later rounds as critting those mutant mini bosses was really effective! :D

duction
04-17-2015, 01:50 AM
6 hours!? Get a job haha. JK well done.

Zidane Tribal
04-17-2015, 01:59 AM
There was soo much lag and we had breaks that were too long haha, many enemies were phasing out though but we just had to work around this haha :)
I say we did quite well to get this far on console.

Elucidate
04-17-2015, 02:14 AM
After Tier 33 it became a massive struggle haha :O
Yeah it was too bad we got no legendary rig or chip drops out of this. Always a next time though.
For those wondering, I was wearing a purple Lucent Guardian Mark 3 with nice rig abilities, loads of self revive chips, shield recharge and explosion radius dampeners. My class was a guardian angel with a bio vbi smg and bhf tachmag but that tachmag was then switched to a devils advocate in the later rounds as critting those mutant mini bosses was really effective! :D

Lucent Guardians are so awesome. This is what I have mine so far...kinda need to switch that last max shield to another damage reduction though

http://s1.postimg.org/n4vzxx533/RIG.png

Zidane Tribal
04-17-2015, 02:21 AM
Lucent Guardians are so awesome. This is what I have mine so far...kinda need to switch that last max shield to another damage reduction though

http://s1.postimg.org/n4vzxx533/RIG.png

Nice! Mine has mostly chips that make my self revive recharge quicker, less explosive damage, max shields, max health, more smg mag and less shield recharge. My 150 ability on my rig is 40% shield recharge on a crit kill which is really good and my 120 ability is 25% self-revive recharge on reviving another member and with my perk setup and chips on my rig, after I revive someone my revive is back up in no more than 30 seconds :P

Zidane Tribal
04-17-2015, 02:22 AM
I'm pretty sure the 120 one is called passive, not too sure what the 150 is called haha, Turned my Xbox off now, need a break xD

Zidane Tribal
04-17-2015, 02:28 AM
It's also much harder on the console to play this game due to all the phasing out enemies and excessive lag and frame rate freezes which affects things like bullet registration, I might start playing PC soon though :)

Tekrunner
04-17-2015, 03:18 AM
We look like to also point out unfortunately that going from Tier 23 all the way up to Tier 34, we didn't get a single legendary chip or rig or anything special in general during this journey. Would be nice if the chances of legendary rewards was increased a tad to those that made it that far, just a suggestion though.

I know it feels kind of unrewarding to not get any legendary after such a long run. But on the other hand, I think that in the long run it's best for loot quality to plateau sufficiently early on, because it wouldn't really be reasonable to expect people to play 4+ hours in a row to reach the best chance for loot.

duction
04-17-2015, 04:55 AM
I know it feels kind of unrewarding to not get any legendary after such a long run. But on the other hand, I think that in the long run it's best for loot quality to plateau sufficiently early on, because it wouldn't really be reasonable to expect people to play 4+ hours in a row to reach the best chance for loot.

Of course it would, not everyone has 4+ hours continuous to put in with one sitting.

dubisnack
04-17-2015, 05:49 AM
We never actually lost though we quit trying to get further because we didnt get anything legendary either so it wasnt worth the time. Took us about eight hours but we took like ten minute breaks between each round after five.

Saminator
04-17-2015, 06:35 AM
We never actually lost though we quit trying to get further because we didnt get anything legendary either so it wasnt worth the time. Took us about eight hours but we took like ten minute breaks between each round after five.

Yeah it was the same for us. We kinda just lost motivation and just let ourselves die since we went so far and didn't get anything worth keeping really.