PDA

View Full Version : Warning to everyone!!!!!!!

yourworstnitemare
04-17-2015, 05:09 AM
This is a waiving to the dev team. This last update better gets fixed ASAP. And what I mean by that is. I am playing by download copy of the game and I have the season pass. Which granted access to all DLC. And now with new Alcatraz expansion comes expeditions which require hunter requisitions WHICH ARE ONLY AVAILABLE THROUGH MARKETPLACE OR IF YOU HAVE PATRON PASS. And now Vbi and top notch weekly contracts require the expeditions to complete .Vbi and top notch reputations were available in the original game. And now it's as if they are making us pay for content we already had paid for. This is not only wrong but illegal. SO NOBODY BUY HUNTER REQUISITIONS OR PARON PASS . UNTIL IT IS CHANGED.

Mister Derpenhowser
04-17-2015, 05:14 AM
You're a bit late to the party

Deadeye Joe
04-17-2015, 05:22 AM
You're a bit late to the party

And you just aren't invited.

WhiteKnight019
04-17-2015, 06:25 AM
This is a waiving to the dev team. This last update better gets fixed ASAP. And what I mean by that is. I am playing by download copy of the game and I have the season pass. Which granted access to all DLC. And now with new Alcatraz expansion comes expeditions which require hunter requisitions WHICH ARE ONLY AVAILABLE THROUGH MARKETPLACE OR IF YOU HAVE PATRON PASS. And now Vbi and top notch weekly contracts require the expeditions to complete .Vbi and top notch reputations were available in the original game. And now it's as if they are making us pay for content we already had paid for. This is not only wrong but illegal. SO NOBODY BUY HUNTER REQUISITIONS OR PARON PASS . UNTIL IT IS CHANGED.

This isn't illegal, you downloaded "FREE" content that was not a part of the season pass you paid for. Plus you get FREE HRs each week. This is not illegal to charge something for free content. A lot of free to play games do it. Happy Ways is one. Hell Mass Effect and Dragon Age has micro transactions that you do not have to pay for if you play long enough but its a plus if you want new and better stuff quickly. Which is the current profitable business model and what is wrong with this generation as a whole.

The simple fact that most are willing to pay to win instead of grinding to win. I assure you which is not illegal whatsoever. Most hardcore gamers are willing to grind for hours for their gear, but those casuals who have deep pockets and don't want to "waste" time will pay money for better gear. Yes, Defiance has a hell of a RNG that does not guarantee anything good 98% of the time, but for that 2% you can sometimes get great things.

But would like to still point out, not illegal. Just frown upon but the general gaming community. Which is sickening. I mean lets point out Gears of War Judgement, you pay for the game, then pay for DLC which is on disk, and then pay another $60 for skins that are on disk as well. That's what most of us hate is the fact that we sometimes pay 2 or 3 times for content that we technically already paid for. But Since this content was not on the disk, and was FREE to those who own the game, its all LEGAL anywhere you go.

Altras
04-17-2015, 06:50 AM
Bought 6 months patron and 20 hunter reqs. 0 regrets.

Zerotolerantor
04-17-2015, 06:53 AM
don't forget Destiny - first DLC was just granting access to stuff that was already in the game(2 digit figure in KiloBytes can hardly be called dlc)

Fawks
04-17-2015, 07:03 AM

WRONG! you gain HR with the Weekly arkhunter gear