PDA

View Full Version : Expedition stability--your experiences

Dixie Cougar
04-17-2015, 04:11 PM
Day 1: Made it to round 11 with 2 full-team crashes.
Day 2: Made it to round 5 with at least 4 full-team crashes and possibly more.
Day 3: Made it to round 6 with no crashes, but sporadic serverside lag during boss fights.

These were full clan/friend groups with all 4 people in VOIP, so we were able to raaaage at the disconnect, then easily regroup after each crash and go back in together.

In each case we stopped because someone had to leave or daily reset was coming, not that it really matters.

At no point did we lose HRs due to stability issues. We did crash on round 1 on Day 2, but when we got back it said Round 1 with time remaining to go back in, so we had to redo the round but didn't waste the HR.

Derailer
04-17-2015, 04:35 PM
Day one lost all 4 HRs from either cit failure or beating a round then being charged an HR to continue into the next round.

Day two tried once and ended up solo the entire round then crit failed on the boss right before it was dead to lose another HR of course.

Day three got a few HRs back from customer support tried one more expedition and played solo the entire first two rounds then the next three rounds had random people join and die. Daily reset was what stopped me.

heartbreak_courier
04-18-2015, 02:41 AM
I think I used five of the six HR that came with my weekly and the Alcatraz Starter Box:

Free One w/ Quest: Server crashed several times. Finally just logged out.

First: I accidentally booted myself from one after our group leader took too long to requeue.

Second: Joined with a friend, two others were added with us. Went well until one of us spawned in between the light shields opposite the panel that opens the boss chamber. On the second round, one of us spawned inside the boss chamber and got rocked when we opened the door.

Third/Fourth: My friend and three group members were added to a separate expedition, leaving me alone in one. Tried to Join Friend, lost an HR.

Fifth: This was yesterday. Joined an expedition with a friend and no one was added in with us. Tried to duo it, but it didn't work out. Other than that, stability-wise, it worked fine. Three of the same room got linked together if I'm going to be nitpicky. >,<

Probably going to burn my last HR tomorrow and see how things are now. But as for purchases, I'll probably just stick to outfits and helmets for the time being.

WhiteStrike
04-18-2015, 06:10 AM
I think I used five of the six HR that came with my weekly and the Alcatraz Starter Box:

Free One w/ Quest: Server crashed several times. Finally just logged out.

First: I accidentally booted myself from one after our group leader took too long to requeue.

Second: Joined with a friend, two others were added with us. Went well until one of us spawned in between the light shields opposite the panel that opens the boss chamber. On the second round, one of us spawned inside the boss chamber and got rocked when we opened the door.

Third/Fourth: My friend and three group members were added to a separate expedition, leaving me alone in one. Tried to Join Friend, lost an HR.

Fifth: This was yesterday. Joined an expedition with a friend and no one was added in with us. Tried to duo it, but it didn't work out. Other than that, stability-wise, it worked fine. Three of the same room got linked together if I'm going to be nitpicky. >,<

Probably going to burn my last HR tomorrow and see how things are now. But as for purchases, I'll probably just stick to outfits and helmets for the time being.

The quest gives you a free Expedition?