PDA

View Full Version : Any UK players looking to form a clan? Any UK clans already out there?

mementomori
04-05-2013, 08:09 AM
Hi, 42 year old gamer who's not quite ready for the sweet sleep of death looking to join some other UK Defiance players for some laughs and mission help. I can't play all the time as my work shifts don't allow for this (so I probably wouldn't suit a group of hardcore players).

And don't let my 42 years fool you. I've been gaming since I was 16 and I can still kill monsters and blow stuff up with the best of them!

TG SH4RPY
04-05-2013, 11:37 AM
Check out Tacticalgaming.net , we meet 2 times a week (Sundays and Wednesday 7pm - 9pm ) to play and also meet outside of those days :)

mementomori
04-05-2013, 11:44 AM
Thanks for that, I'll take a look.

Cerne
04-05-2013, 03:31 PM
Hi, 42 year old gamer who's not quite ready for the sweet sleep of death looking to join some other UK Defiance players for some laughs and mission help. I can't play all the time as my work shifts don't allow for this (so I probably wouldn't suit a group of hardcore players).

And don't let my 42 years fool you. I've been gaming since I was 16 and I can still kill monsters and blow stuff up with the best of them!

we are layed back and taking pretty much anyone as long as you are not racist, or disrespectful in a serious manner and speak english come check out my post and feel free to apply

http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?11429-TPR-The-Phoenix-Rising-is-looking-for-you

mementomori
04-05-2013, 11:48 PM
Thanks, I've just sent a request to join your Facebook Group.