PDA

View Full Version : Pvp set loadouts

Cobra Crusher
04-18-2015, 01:50 PM
I was playing deathmatch on waterfront and there was a player i couldn't kill. everytime i shoot him his health would regen. So next match im on his team and he has his friend following him around healing him with a bmg the whole match. Bmgs have no place in pvp. Pvp needs set loadouts and detonators, rockets, cfs and all other op weapons should be random pickups with limited ammo. Its ridiculous to be able to spam a detonator that has a 1 shot kill. This is the only way to balance pvp and make it playable for all egos.

SilverWF
04-18-2015, 02:08 PM
Yah, let's pistols will be allowed only! :D

Cobra Crusher
04-18-2015, 02:20 PM
Yah, let's pistols will be allowed only! :D

I would be ok with pistols, ars, snipers, shottys(normal ones not the cluster shot, cf ones) and swords.

DEATHBRINGER210
04-18-2015, 02:22 PM
yes yes lets all be the same . like clones

Cobra Crusher
04-18-2015, 02:24 PM
yes yes lets all be the same . like clones

Its not about being the same. Its about being fair.

konstantinov
04-18-2015, 02:38 PM
Its not about being the same. Its about being fair.

Then level up. What ego are you by the way?

Duke_Shambles
04-18-2015, 02:56 PM
So someone had a better tactic than you, and it's not even a good tactic, so everybody should not be able to use the PvP loadouts they worked so hard to create? You realize there are shields that do this by themselves without the need for a separate BMG healer servant following you around.

Practice to get more skill, level up, and put in the work to get good gear. No one's got time for your crying.

SilverWF
04-18-2015, 03:05 PM
put in the work to get good gear.

Now it's pointless for him if he is still do not have DC-11 Piper MK2 - he will always suffer.

Cobra Crusher
04-19-2015, 12:34 AM
So someone had a better tactic than you, and it's not even a good tactic, so everybody should not be able to use the PvP loadouts they worked so hard to create? You realize there are shields that do this by themselves without the need for a separate BMG healer servant following you around.

Practice to get more skill, level up, and put in the work to get good gear. No one's got time for your crying.

Uhh put in work??? Im ego 5600+ and comparing a health regen shield to a guy having his friend bmg heal him non stop is pointless. A shield wont regen your health while your being shot at. No ones got time for my crying? First off im not crying and second u had time to reply to this so your statement was pointless.

tarmim
04-19-2015, 10:19 AM
Then get better weapon. That does more DPS than his friend can HPS.
Hell, if i would be you , i would just shoot one big boomers grenade and they both would go BOOM

Cobra Crusher
04-19-2015, 07:32 PM
Then get better weapon. That does more DPS than his friend can HPS.
Hell, if i would be you , i would just shoot one big boomers grenade and they both would go BOOM

Funny thing is i bought a big boomer today:o

Midnight
04-19-2015, 07:52 PM
One Swan rocket would end that tomfoolery real quick...

tarmim
04-19-2015, 10:59 PM
One Swan rocket would end that tomfoolery real quick...

Ikr broo it would make them fly

tarmim
04-19-2015, 10:59 PM
Funny thing is i bought a big boomer today:o

Use it then :)