PDA

View Full Version : Warning: Defiant Few MkII Lockbox rewards normal MODs

SanCarioca
04-18-2015, 10:13 PM
It happened to me this Friday, on PS3 NA.

I finally decided to purchase the new Defiant Few MkII Lockbox, with reputation I earned from the game. It was supposed to reward 1 random epic Defiant Few MkII weapon, plus 3 random Defiant Few MkII MODs.

Instead, I got 1 purple Defiant Few Crimefighter MkII weapon and ***3 normal Shotgun MODs***. Also, it looks like Defiant Few MkII weapons only accept Defiant Few MkII MODs (I don't know if it was like this before), therefore, I have no way to MOD my new Crimefighter (even if I would use it for anything).

I would advise to refrain from purchasing this Lockbox until Trion can look up this issue, because a Defiant Few LockBox costs somehere around 400 DFMkII Reputation, which takes more than 3 weeks to gather now.

Just for the record, you could purchase a purple Defiant Few weapon directly, before this change, for 250 REP, and a Supply Crate with MODs for 120 REP.

So, I think I got screwed on this. My data is below, if Trion wants to look it up

EvilAg3nt
04-19-2015, 12:00 AM
Just for the record, you could purchase a purple Defiant Few weapon directly, before this change, for 250 REP, and a Supply Crate with MODs for 120 REP.

So, I think I got screwed on this.

i agree,i think Trion owes us something for as ridiculous as this turned out to be.
its the same screwjob over here on the xbox.
i got a crap gangbuster and green mods for All that rep and script and keys.

anyone reading this be warned its Not Worth Buying.
im currently selling a pair of gangbusters,the mk1 And the mk2 over on the xbox na side,
should you want to compare both together.
feel free to make an offer that will sooth my pain over this humoungus waste of time and effort.

Cobra Crusher
04-19-2015, 12:57 AM
i agree,i think Trion owes us something for as ridiculous as this turned out to be.
its the same screwjob over here on the xbox.
i got a crap gangbuster and green mods for All that rep and script and keys.

anyone reading this be warned its Not Worth Buying.
im currently selling a pair of gangbusters,the mk1 And the mk2 over on the xbox na side,
should you want to compare both together.
feel free to make an offer that will sooth my pain over this humoungus waste of time and effort.

Time and effort? Doing the daily and weekly pursuits takes like 15 minutes. What else you gonna buy 6 different color Durangos? lol

SanCarioca
04-27-2015, 12:33 AM
It happened to me this Friday, on PS3 NA.

I finally decided to purchase the new Defiant Few MkII Lockbox, with reputation I earned from the game. It was supposed to reward 1 random epic Defiant Few MkII weapon, plus 3 random Defiant Few MkII MODs.

Instead, I got 1 purple Defiant Few Crimefighter MkII weapon and ***3 normal Shotgun MODs***. Also, it looks like Defiant Few MkII weapons only accept Defiant Few MkII MODs (I don't know if it was like this before), therefore, I have no way to MOD my new Crimefighter (even if I would use it for anything).

I would advise to refrain from purchasing this Lockbox until Trion can look up this issue, because a Defiant Few LockBox costs somehere around 400 DFMkII Reputation, which takes more than 3 weeks to gather now.

So, I think I got screwed on this. My data is below, if Trion wants to look it up

Just following it up: Trion refunded me what I spent on the Lockbox. But the problem is still going on.

I warned about this one week ago, and since they did not fix it, the warning is still valid, and for now, the only thing you can do if you fall in this case, is to e-mail support@trionworlds.com and ask for a refund. If you have made a purchase recently, I'd advise you to state that in the e-mail.

mystickaldj
04-27-2015, 04:47 AM
i have a full set of mk2 weps and was able to put any mod i wanted on them, seeing as the syn roles do not really do anything much good in my opinion i put a syphon converter on my bloodhound mk2 and a hip/aim dmg and it works decent. havent been using them so been trying to sell the whole set on the xbox NA server zone.

Nightmare Walkin
04-27-2015, 04:57 AM
My roomate got a purple crimefighter ii and two green and a blue AR mods. I was confused by the mods since the weapons available dont use AR mods, even the smg.

SUPREEM
04-27-2015, 04:58 AM
I opened a df mk2 box, smh. Got a punk azz purp gangbuster and 3 green mods. I got a oj cf and bh from old roll system so I'm good. Df vendor a waste of time and effort now.

mystickaldj
04-27-2015, 05:04 AM
My roomate got a purple crimefighter ii and two green and a blue AR mods. I was confused by the mods since the weapons available dont use AR mods, even the smg.

actually the bloodhound MK2 takes AR mods. thats how i was able to put the converter on it. i can show in game if you are on the xbox NA server

EvilAg3nt
04-27-2015, 05:31 AM
Just following it up: Trion refunded me what I spent on the Lockbox. But the problem is still going on.

I warned about this one week ago, and since they did not fix it, the warning is still valid, and for now, the only thing you can do if you fall in this case, is to e-mail support@trionworlds.com and ask for a refund. If you have made a purchase recently, I'd advise you to state that in the e-mail.

TY for the followup,ill be sending in a ticket as well then.

ARB82
04-27-2015, 05:50 AM
As have I!! XBOX EU. Seems like a dim thing to do if you can't mod a weapon especially spending scrip, 32 Keys and 480 Rep. Okay its not the hardest thing to farm for but you get a lot more for 100 VBI Rep or SE Rep for less effort

r1p
04-27-2015, 07:09 AM
I semi-understand why the bumped the original DF weapon costs up because it was a way to nerf them without actually removing them from the game. What I don't understand is why the new boxes also costs 32 and 64 keys respectively and the MK II box costs a months worth of contracts. The weapons just aren't really worth that much effort to obtain.

BTW Supreem, if your Gangbuster MK II has an Electric nano and you haven't gotten rid of it yet I would be interested in it. I've been spending time lately comparing of all the projectile style weapons and their various nano's in the game and I wouldn't mind testing it as well.