PDA

View Full Version : Doubt about a perk

Kuroro
04-19-2015, 06:10 AM
Preparedness: on full reload,reload a portion of your stowed weapon´s clip.cooldown 5 seconds

i dont see the function...maybe it is because i speak spanish so im not sure what is the clip or what "stowed" means.could someone explain me what it does?i have been checking the magazine and it does not change,when i did a full reload to check it i mean.seems kinda useless

Claydough
04-19-2015, 06:14 AM
clip=mag=bullets

your stowed weapon is your other equiped weapon you are not using at the time.

basically its designed to use a weapons till you run out of bullets, then swap to to your other weapon and reload the first weapon without using it.

Kuroro
04-19-2015, 06:22 AM
oh i see,good to know,thanks

Mister Derpenhowser
04-19-2015, 07:05 AM
Also needs to added that they nerfed this once excellent perk into yet another useless waste of space not so long ago. I actually find it a struggle to find 9 perks worth equipping which is pretty messed up considering how many there is.

kgersen
04-19-2015, 10:11 AM
Preparedness is still pretty good if used in the right circumstances. I haven't played with all of the mechanics, but basically you want a situation in which the weapon you are reloading has a bigger clip that the one that is stowed.

A good example would be an AR with a stowed shotgun (particularly a pump or sawed off type). If you have a moderate magazine size and and a quick reload on the AR, you can cycle through two AR clips pretty quickly, fully re-loading the shotgun in the process.

This kind of setup also synergizes well with perks like Pumped Up & Time Out as well as with guns that have the purple ego recharge roll.

crasher
04-19-2015, 09:54 PM
Also needs to added that they nerfed this once excellent perk into yet another useless waste of space not so long ago. I actually find it a struggle to find 9 perks worth equipping which is pretty messed up considering how many there is.
This response needs a 'LIKE' button option.