PDA

View Full Version : worst customer service ever

nvmidied
04-19-2015, 02:49 PM
I tried to contact their customer service like 2 times via emails, and i got on reply at all after 5 days. Im wondering if they r rly that busy to reply my email, or they just dont care. I played a lot of mmorpgs, most of their customer serive will reply in at most 2days,not to mention that blizzard can reply ur ticket in 12hours even they hav tons of cumtomers.

Mrdr
04-19-2015, 03:59 PM
I tried to contact their customer service like 2 times via emails, and i got on reply at all after 5 days. Im wondering if they r rly that busy to reply my email, or they just dont care. I played a lot of mmorpgs, most of their customer serive will reply in at most 2days,not to mention that blizzard can reply ur ticket in 12hours even they hav tons of cumtomers.

It's probably because you're in a queue. Did you put in a ticket or just send an email? I put a ticket in a few days ago and haven't heard back but I'm assuming it's due to the overwhelming amount of other things they're dealing with right now (have you read anything else in these forums in the last two weeks)? Perhaps you should give them some time time to deal with the bigger issues before they get to us, or put in a ticket when you have an issue. At least you'll know where you stand.

nvmidied
04-19-2015, 04:42 PM
It's probably because you're in a queue. Did you put in a ticket or just send an email? I put a ticket in a few days ago and haven't heard back but I'm assuming it's due to the overwhelming amount of other things they're dealing with right now (have you read anything else in these forums in the last two weeks)? Perhaps you should give them some time time to deal with the bigger issues before they get to us, or put in a ticket when you have an issue. At least you'll know where you stand.

i did put a ticket, and got the automatic reply said my ticket will be reviewed by their staff. And no other message after 5 days.

Mrdr
04-19-2015, 06:57 PM
i did put a ticket, and got the automatic reply said my ticket will be reviewed by their staff. And no other message after 5 days.

Me too. Wait your turn. Just like everyone else.

Bentu
04-19-2015, 07:06 PM

Have you bought anything from the bits store recently? They act a bit quicker if you're a paying customer.

Mrdr
04-19-2015, 07:24 PM
Have you bought anything from the bits store recently? They act a bit quicker if you're a paying customer.

I did. I'm still waiting too.

stefb42
04-20-2015, 03:39 AM

Can you still use live chat if you have a patron pass/bought something in last however many weeks? To OP if live chat is still a thing try that. You'll get answers today if you use it, might not be what you want to hear but heh, acknowledgement of your issue would be a start huh

Fuzzy
04-20-2015, 03:57 AM
Can you still use live chat if you have a patron pass/bought something in last however many weeks? To OP if live chat is still a thing try that. You'll get answers today if you use it, might not be what you want to hear but heh, acknowledgement of your issue would be a start huh

They changed live chat a while back to not assist with in-game issues anymore, no matter if you have a PP/bought something in the last 30days

Chump Norris
04-20-2015, 03:59 AM
They changed live chat a while back to not assist with in-game issues anymore, no matter if you have a PP/bought something in the last 30days

That on top of the removal of in game tickets is pretty lame.

Bentu
04-20-2015, 04:06 AM
I did. I'm still waiting too.

Then your enquiry isn't a priority for them, just keep the ticket updated so they know you expect a reply.

So many people put in a ticket and leave it at that after the standard we're looking in to it reply. Update the reply with any new info etc.

Mrdr
04-20-2015, 04:08 AM
That on top of the removal of in game tickets is pretty lame.

Meh. A ticket is a ticket whether in game or not. Doesn't bother me.

Chump Norris
04-20-2015, 04:20 AM
Meh. A ticket is a ticket whether in game or not. Doesn't bother me.

There are people that play on consoles that don't have access to a PC. You are also on PS3 so you know how great our internet browser is lol. I guess it could work fine for tickets (never tried myself) but the few things I have tried to do with it were a pain in the ***.

Mrdr
04-20-2015, 04:30 AM
There are people that play on consoles that don't have access to a PC. You are also on PS3 so you know how great our internet browser is lol. I guess it could work fine for tickets (never tried myself) but the few things I have tried to do with it were a pain in the ***.
Can't argue about the PS3 browser lol

I used my phone for the ticket though. The PS3 browser is crap.

EvilAg3nt
04-20-2015, 05:54 AM
i have nothing but Praise for the CS team on this game.
they have handled my requests quickly professionally and even been friendly.

im sure they are swamped right now by all the people who have lost stuff lately ingame.
atm,im down a couple of ark batteries,but its not worth buggin them till later when the more important tickets of others have been handled.

Mrdr
04-20-2015, 05:58 AM
i have nothing but Praise for the CS team on this game.
they have handled my requests quickly professionally and even been friendly.

im sure they are swamped right now by all the people who have lost stuff lately ingame.
atm,im down a couple of ark batteries,but its not worth buggin them till later when the more important tickets of others have been handled.
I'm thinking they're swamped too. Just going to be patient as my issue isn't a showstopper by any means. It's not like I can't play at all.

Cyripax NeoPrime
04-20-2015, 06:19 AM

Whaa? What the hell is it good for then!? Lol.

Ivenoticed they added livechat to android device browsers awhile back. Ive been tempted to try it out but theyve answered all my tickets in a timely manner

Fuzzy
04-20-2015, 06:23 AM
Whaa? What the hell is it good for then!? Lol.

Ivenoticed they added livechat to android device browsers awhile back. Ive been tempted to try it out but theyve answered all my tickets in a timely manner

Live Chat is available to Patron Customers for Account and Tech issues after signing in from the hours of 8 am to 7 pm Central time. Live Chat is unable to provide support for in-game issues.

https://support.trionworlds.com/hc/en-us/articles/204400287-Contacting-Trion-Support

DEATHBRINGER210
04-20-2015, 06:27 AM
cs did a fine job for me . they are busy with all the lost hunter reqs