PDA

View Full Version : i wanna know how the players really feel cuz this how i feel :mad::mad::mad::mad:

mox themyth
04-20-2015, 09:06 AM
ok so I have been playing since late jan early feb & I bought the ultimate edition recently but now they added Alcatraz and its not a free to play game mode I have heard the reason being is cuz trion needs more bit sales to keep the game going well my suggestion to the devs is this give the players what they want we don't want to pay to play a new game mode we want the supplu crates in the bit store to gaurentee a orange weapon if not a named if we are paying money we want exsactly what we paid for also the trade locked weeklys is bull sh*t you people at trion have you hand out but you don't have a active coustomer support phone number you want us to play this game and pay you guys money but you don't give us what we want out of the game I have seen peoples suggestions to improve the game go un answered and ignored we wan the game to be a cirtian way also get rid of the new roll system and go back to the old the new one is under powerd and straight garbage also your 24 hour reset is what is messing up ur servers and ive heard u have 3 games on the same set of servers also not good and ive heard cuz the pc player base out numbers the console player base is the reason pc gets better quality well if dev put effort to make consoles better than pc then you would see a change in that also you want us to continue to pay for stuff in your game rather than unlocking and getting it free through gameplay but I have seen continuasly that there is no plans to port over to next gen consoles that sways people away aswell you dev's at trion need my advice to fix your game I have been a gamer since commodore 64 Atari sega genesis and nentendo I am a authority on what makes a game awesome and what makes one suck so you guys can contact me ingame I play on ps3 NA server toon name : mox themyth

mox themyth
04-20-2015, 09:07 AM
you can also post on this thread i'll be checking it daily

mox themyth
04-20-2015, 09:10 AM
hopefully I got the devs attention on this one

WhiteStrike
04-20-2015, 09:12 AM
ok so I have been playing since late jan early feb & I bought the ultimate edition recently but now they added Alcatraz and its not a free to play game mode I have heard the reason being is cuz trion needs more bit sales to keep the game going well my suggestion to the devs is this give the players what they want we don't want to pay to play a new game mode we want the supplu crates in the bit store to gaurentee a orange weapon if not a named if we are paying money we want exsactly what we paid for also the trade locked weeklys is bull sh*t you people at trion have you hand out but you don't have a active coustomer support phone number you want us to play this game and pay you guys money but you don't give us what we want out of the game I have seen peoples suggestions to improve the game go un answered and ignored we wan the game to be a cirtian way also get rid of the new roll system and go back to the old the new one is under powerd and straight garbage also your 24 hour reset is what is messing up ur servers and ive heard u have 3 games on the same set of servers also not good and ive heard cuz the pc player base out numbers the console player base is the reason pc gets better quality well if dev put effort to make consoles better than pc then you would see a change in that also you want us to continue to pay for stuff in your game rather than unlocking and getting it free through gameplay but I have seen continuasly that there is no plans to port over to next gen consoles that sways people away aswell you dev's at trion need my advice to fix your game I have been a gamer since commodore 64 Atari sega genesis and nentendo I am a authority on what makes a game awesome and what makes one suck so you guys can contact me ingame I play on ps3 NA server toon name : mox themyth

Ok,I tried to do my best at reading this but let me get this straight:You want a guaranteed legendary item from BitStore boxes?Now that is real Pay to Win.

mox themyth
04-20-2015, 09:14 AM
yes if I am paying REAL money they I want exsactly what im paying for

crazyged
04-20-2015, 09:16 AM
Let me get this straight - we now have to pay for fullstops, commas and paragraph spaces?

Are these now also available in the bit store?

WhiteStrike
04-20-2015, 10:05 AM
yes if I am paying REAL money they I want exsactly what im paying for

Well,you can get a guaranteed OJ(kinda).Just dump 200$ into the game.

WhiteStrike
04-20-2015, 10:06 AM
Let me get this straight - we now have to pay for fullstops, commas and paragraph spaces?

Are these now also available in the bit store?

Yes,it's a new boost.Patron users get it too.

Shrimkins
04-20-2015, 10:37 AM

If you want a good laugh or a good headache you should read this. I laughed at first, but now the reality of someone actually writing this is setting in and it's giving me a headache.

r1p
04-20-2015, 10:41 AM
Yes,it's a new boost.Patron users get it too.

You forgot to mention that spell check costs 1 Hunter Req Token to use.

mox themyth
04-20-2015, 10:45 AM
last I checked I live in America land of the free and I have the right to voice my opinion I aint gonna end up banned from the game and forums for speaking my mind and I can sue if itdoes happen as it its a violation of my amendment rights in the u.s constitution

WhiteStrike
04-20-2015, 10:50 AM
last I checked I live in America land of the free and I have the right to voice my opinion I aint gonna end up banned from the game and forums for speaking my mind and I can sue if itdoes happen as it its a violation of my amendment rights in the u.s constitution

This is their website,they do what they want.Also,in what grounds are you going to sue a gaming company?I mean,you are a keyboard warrior and they are a company.Which one do you think that will win?

UrbanUK
04-20-2015, 10:56 AM
...you dev's at trion need my advice to fix your game I have been a gamer since commodore 64 Atari sega genesis and nentendo I am a authority on what makes a game awesome and what makes one suck so you guys can contact me ingame...

This is the only bit you need to read Devs.. honestly :D

mox themyth
04-20-2015, 10:57 AM
its called I would not sue for anyother reason than them banning to silence me that is a violation of federal law and i'll tell you a corperation will lose to the federal government everytime anyway I just want them to care about there players more than there bank accounts in retro spect im looking out for trion cuz defiance is dying and I wanna see it make it to next gen

mox themyth
04-20-2015, 10:58 AM
you got that right
This is the only bit you need to read Devs.. honestly :D

Midnight
04-20-2015, 11:00 AM

Ha Ha Ha
Oh, you're serious
BWAHAHA

konstantinov
04-20-2015, 11:02 AM
Don't mess with the Juggalo Rydas.

WHOOP WHOOP MOX

Ride or die

DEATHBRINGER210
04-20-2015, 11:04 AM
omg here we go

WhiteStrike
04-20-2015, 11:05 AM
Ha Ha Ha
Oh, you're serious
BWAHAHA

This OP,this is the people´s opinion.

r1p
04-20-2015, 11:06 AM

That's not how it works. Your right to free speech is only a protection against government censorship and punishment. You do not have the right to say what you want with regards to private entities such as business, churches, etc. They all have the right to refuse service and/or have you removed from their premises if they wish. You also agreed to a contract with Trion when you created an account on these forums that if you did not follow their rules of conduct that they could remove your account.

mox themyth
04-20-2015, 11:07 AM
because gernades lol I seen that in a parody video earlier lol anyway I love this game I just want the devs to do what would be best for the players and there wallets why do they have to be so difficult there forgetting the number one rule in business ( the consumer is always right )

mox themyth
04-20-2015, 11:12 AM
I just want to talk to the devs I want to hear them out in a voice chat so iu can read the sencirity in there voice so I know the defiance community aint getting a big f u from the devs

bigbri2k5
04-20-2015, 11:21 AM
For the record Alcatraz is not pay-to-play. It's pay-to-play-as-much-as-you-want. There is a difference. As for server resets, it's actually those that help keep servers relatively stable, the longer they go without being reset the more chance of bugs appearing.

mox themyth
04-20-2015, 11:24 AM
I have built a server b4 and the resets cause most of the lag the longer a server runs the faster it gets they need to fix the bugs another way and the bugs are more than likely caused by the other games being hosted on the same servers

mox themyth
04-20-2015, 11:25 AM
I know computers I have a college (bacholors) degree in it programing and development of

mox themyth
04-20-2015, 11:26 AM
call it what you want but if I have to shell out money to compleat a contract its p2p

Draugul
04-20-2015, 11:26 AM
The players will win finally. Because they need players to play the game and like it so much, they will pay a little every time for fun stuff... Trion don't understand this it seems. And that's a shame. The game has potential as has the whole world concept of Defiance.
Look at Lord of the Rings online. I know, its a totally different game. But I play it now for many years! Why? Because all you can buy, you can also get by playing the game hardcore. Its like working for bits in game. It takes months of playing to get it, but when you don't have the cash it's an option.

That's an totally different concept as I see at Trion. Get the feeling its more an concept of Cashing fast, and then drop the game for a new game, and repeat. Well who wants to pay for some unclear item box, and when you finally have something, it's maybe gone for good. Don't building trust with your customers that way. I hope they realize this sooner or later.... Not much later, when I read many posts here. :p

mox themyth
04-20-2015, 11:28 AM
now this is some one with a brain
The players will win finally. Because they need players to play the game and like it so much, they will pay a little every time for fun stuff... Trion don't understand this it seems. And that's a shame. The game has potential as has the whole world concept of Defiance.
Look at Lord of the Rings online. I know, its a totally different game. But I play it now for many years! Why? Because all you can buy, you can also get by playing the game hardcore. Its like working for bits in game. It takes months of playing to get it, but when you don't have the cash it's an option.

That's an totally different concept as I see at Trion. Get the feeling its more an concept of Cashing fast, and then drop the game for a new game, and repeat. Well who wants to pay for some unclear item box, and when you finally have something, it's maybe gone for good. Don't building trust with your customers that way. I hope they realize this sooner or later.... Not much later, when I read many posts here. :p

Niner82
04-20-2015, 11:32 AM
Don't mess with the Juggalo Rydas.

WHOOP WHOOP MOX

Ride or die
I.C.P. FOR LIFE! OMG! did this thread just brain wash me into actually liking that garbage. Wait, nope thank god :).

mox themyth
04-20-2015, 11:36 AM
your an *** keep that **** off my thread this is for discussion on fixing the game getting the players to unite to get what we want out of the game company

Niner82
04-20-2015, 11:39 AM
your an *** keep that **** off my thread this is for discussion on fixing the game getting the players to unite to get what we want out of the game company
Wasn't it you that just started a discussion about freedom of speech? If Trion see's the one post on here you left, you won't have to worry about anybody posting. They will remove it.

mox themyth
04-20-2015, 11:47 AM
yes u have the right to a opinion but my opinion here im voicing is being done in a respectful manner about the game not a persons lifestyle the only thing im demanding is change

Creepshow
04-20-2015, 11:48 AM
your an *** keep that **** off my thread

hurrah for freedom of speech

konstantinov
04-20-2015, 11:48 AM
I know computers I have a college (bacholors) degree in it programing and development of

You have a BA degree in computer programming and development but you misspelled bachelors and programming.

mox themyth
04-20-2015, 11:49 AM
yeah and if they do that it will show how much they don't care that im not pleased with the changes made to defiance it will show they don't care about the players and just there money however if they reply excuse me mr mox I see your having some issues how can I help you calm down and get some things changed to better suit the community that will show they care

mox themyth
04-20-2015, 11:50 AM
its called sticky keys some times my **** don't type correct

Bentu
04-20-2015, 11:51 AM

You bought the game so you're not a free to play player anymore.

Welcome to the club :cool:

konstantinov
04-20-2015, 11:52 AM
Punctuation is important.

mox themyth
besides y are all you ganging up on me im here trying to get the players opinions on specific in game issues and your criticizing instead of commenting about the contents of the post

Ray8888
its called I would not sue for anyother reason than them banning to silence me that is a violation of federal law and i'll tell you a corperation will lose to the federal government everytime anyway I just want them to care about there players more than there bank accounts in retro spect im looking out for trion cuz defiance is dying and I wanna see it make it to next gen

You're adorable!

Ray8888
04-20-2015, 11:54 AM
besides y are all you ganging up on me im here trying to get the players opinions on specific in game issues and your criticizing instead of commenting about the contents of the post

Yeah thats really hard to find here. There are no threads on any of the topics of your rant. Not one. Impossible to find.

r1p
04-20-2015, 11:57 AM

I know that "Sticky Keys" are a feature in Windows but that doesn't affect spelling. If you mean that your keys are sticky then I think I speak for everyone when I ask you not to elaborate.

Niner82
04-20-2015, 11:58 AM
yes u have the right to a opinion but my opinion here im voicing is being done in a respectful manner about the game not a persons lifestyle the only thing im demanding is change
Putting spaces in between the letters of another word used for fornication is respectful? Guess my mother taught me wrong then.

Niner82
04-20-2015, 12:00 PM
Punctuation is important.
Noitsnot :).

konstantinov
04-20-2015, 12:03 PM
Noitsnot :).

Jobs are overrated too.

bigbri2k5
04-20-2015, 12:05 PM
I have built a server b4 and the resets cause most of the lag the longer a server runs the faster it gets they need to fix the bugs another way and the bugs are more than likely caused by the other games being hosted on the same servers
So how do you explain all those other MMOs with their own servers that also have to run maintenance?

Niner82
04-20-2015, 12:05 PM
Jobs are overrated too.
Think I will go get on Welfare ;).

konstantinov
04-20-2015, 12:09 PM
Think I will go get on Welfare ;).

I'm already on Modern Warfare.

Niner82
04-20-2015, 12:12 PM
Used to be, too many spawn trapping kids now days.

UrbanUK
04-20-2015, 12:52 PM
This thread worked out well :D

Mrdr
04-20-2015, 01:16 PM
I'm not sure what school tells you that never rebooting/resetting a server (or any computer for that matter) makes it faster and more stable. You should go back to your school and demand a refund for you have been swindled--especially if it's a Windows server. You can get away with long up times with a Unix or Linux system but even those don't get faster and more stable with extreme up times. I've built several Linux servers (Slackware distro) and systems years ago and purposely left them running for as long as I could just to see how long it would take before they started to get a little glitchy. Usually I'd have a power outage due to a storm or something before I had to hard boot a Linux server but my Windows box would start giving BSODs and other such nonsense like file corruption and folder size misrepresentation etc after approx 10 days. The longest I went without rebooting a Linux system was over 200 days. But even then, by default I had a fsck autorun every week to keep things stable and running smoothly. There was too much data I didn't want corrupted to take any chances.

I meant no offense to you and I'm sure you probably know your stuff computing wise but in this particular case I have to disagree with you. You may be right about the lag being caused by other games being hosted on the same servers but it's really speculation until we know their system architecture and backend design.

The guy who said this:

Because all you can buy, you can also get by playing the game hardcore. Its like working for bits in game. It takes months of playing to get it, but when you don't have the cash it's an option.
Just described exactly how Defiance works. So if you truly think he is "someone with a brain" then you must, therefore, think everyone else who has said this is correct also. This is exactly what those of us who are not rage quitting and screaming that Trion is only in it for the money because we're not getting everything we want for free are tying to say.

That said, if you have some ideas for Trion that will benefit both sides then definitely bring them up here rather than wait for voice chat because your ideas may also spark ideas for others here too. It could potentially really bring about change if presented right and with the right approach. Clearly you love the game enough to post all this so I think your ideas should be heard...you never know what could happen.

Edit: I hate autocorrect on iPhone.

Niner82
04-20-2015, 01:19 PM
Icanwriteapostonheretooandnotusepunctuationorspace scanigetattentionfromit:)

Ray8888
04-20-2015, 01:24 PM
Icanwriteapostonheretooandnotusepunctuationorspace scanigetattentionfromit:)

But you spelled everything right. Way to halfass it.

DeMoNofDEATH
04-20-2015, 01:24 PM
Wasn't it you that just started a discussion about freedom of speech? If Trion see's the one post on here you left, you won't have to worry about anybody posting. They will remove it.

cue the family guy voice....

IRONYYYY!

Ive been playing this game since 2 months after launch. I have some nice stuff. Many have wayyy nicer stuff than myself. Ive spent nearly 1000$(inventory,keycode slots,lockboxes and the big one, arkforge) in the bitstore and I know people who have never spent a dime who have just as good stuff as me if not better. THats how it should be. They put in more time and effort.

I work for a living, I dont have time to do 50 expert coop's to oj a purp I like thats why I buy arkforge. I play lots on weekends and at night but GUARENTEED oj's from the bitsrore? come on.

What kind of lottery is that.

OJ's would lose all value.

OP wants guarenteed oj's in bitstore... (response to bonehead*)

Bonehead
04-20-2015, 01:26 PM
http://i1375.photobucket.com/albums/ag464/lenzdude/giphy_zpsa697a31a.gif

DeMoNofDEATH
04-20-2015, 01:32 PM

you hear about that new game modern welfare?

PRETTY SICK BRAH!

DeMoNofDEATH
04-20-2015, 01:34 PM
http://i1375.photobucket.com/albums/ag464/lenzdude/giphy_zpsa697a31a.gif

my thought exactly...

Niner82
04-20-2015, 01:47 PM
But you spelled everything right. Way to halfass it.
ButigradiatedfromHerverd:).

Smokey Black
04-20-2015, 02:00 PM
The game might be free to play but it is not free to win(welfare ojs from lockboxes) and getting exactly what you want handed to you.

PithHelmetIrath
04-20-2015, 02:34 PM
Threads like this make me think of:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DksSPZTZES0

Bonehead
04-20-2015, 02:50 PM
http://i1375.photobucket.com/albums/ag464/lenzdude/giphy_zpsbk5vckv3.gif

Niner82
04-20-2015, 03:10 PM
you hear about that new game modern welfare?

PRETTY SICK BRAH!
OH ! I played that I think. Is it the one where you sell your food stamps and then go buy guns, and do drive byes. Oh wait, that's the neighbors down the street.

Niner82
04-20-2015, 03:20 PM
Well then perhaps rather than bring ideas to the table we should all piss and moan that life isn't fair.

As a matter of fact I should go rage quit my job or go scream at my boss because he doesn't give me a free Bentley, Maserati, Ducati (because you know I just can't decide which one I deserve more), a mansion in the hills by the coast, and on top of that doesn't pay me even remotely near what I think I'm worth. I mean, I invest so much of my time and money (on gas, food, coffee, clothes, etc.) just to work there that they need to realize that they need me more than I need them. That will likely get me what I want. It's a much better plan than bringing mutually beneficial ideas to the table. I know I know...I can always change jobs and go somewhere else because after all, I chose to work there--no one is forcing me to stay but I like my coworkers and it's a fun job when the work isn't too difficult.

:rolleyes:
I wanted a Ferrari. I QUIT! :)

Cyripax NeoPrime
04-20-2015, 05:27 PM
Wow a whole thread of assumptions based on things "youve heard" +100pts

And btw, the devs cant really do ANYTHING to make console better than pc and on the same par. Pcs are in reality better than console. Especially for mmos. Not to say console doesnt deserve stabillity and attention. I play mainly on ps3. But its the hardware thats limiting. And last I checked trion cant just mod everyones ps3s or xboxs. Lol

Niner82
04-20-2015, 06:46 PM
Wow a whole thread of assumptions based on things "youve heard" +100pts

And btw, the devs cant really do ANYTHING to make console better than pc and on the same par. Pcs are in reality better than console. Especially for mmos. Not to say console doesnt deserve stabillity and attention. I play mainly on ps3. But its the hardware thats limiting. And last I checked trion cant just mod everyones ps3s or xboxs. Lol
Sure they can, they are Internet gods :).

konstantinov
04-20-2015, 07:23 PM
Sure they can, they are Internet gods :).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=raNGeq3_DtM

mystickaldj
04-20-2015, 07:30 PM

hahahahahaha sticky keys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Omfg that is hilarious he actually gets off on his keyboard lmmfao

mystickaldj
04-20-2015, 07:38 PM
HAHAHA i got through half the pages and dude i jjust gotta say this, your "freedom of speech" skit.....yea toss that out the window, as someone stated you signed an agreement that you will obey the forum and game rules. you break that you will be off the forums and off the game perm. ok now the devs will not "bow to your every demand" and listen to some wannabe that "claims" to have a bachelors degree but can not even type due to "STICKY BUTTONS!!!!!!LMAO" and they definitely will not listen to you cause 1 your a rude egotistical lunatic that does not know what he is talking about. i have never been to a school for computer programming or networking or repairs. but there is nothing that i can not do on a pc. wanna know the truth about 9-11???? haha exactly. dude you have no idea what kind of ball game your trying to play by threatening to sue the trion corporation when trion has lawyers that will eat you alive. and you will be the one with no life and nothing to do but sit on your thumb and twirl on it. you have no idea what it takes to run a server and if you did you would realize that a PC running for to long, tends to slow down and overheat. cause the power supply can not handle it. the motherboard gets to hot it will fry. weekly/nightly resets (even quick ones) help with the server. the reason its lagging is cause of how many people actually play this game now. and hmmmm they are working on a brand new server now....how about you just go back to whatever it is you do and just stay off the forums with your nonsence garbage demands that will never get met and i will GLADLY TAKE A 24 HOUR BAN FOR CALLING YOU AN EGOTISTICAL LUNATIC!!!!!!

Niner82
04-20-2015, 07:53 PM

Lol, good song.

Bonehead
04-20-2015, 08:46 PM

Whoa! Major flashback trigger to the Pink Godzilla in Soquel Ca and lunch with Linda the 6' tall, 160 lb (10% body fat) Santa Clara Co. DOC guard... Then back to her place...

Oh my... Such good times... Thanks mate!

Deunan
04-20-2015, 08:50 PM
last I checked I live in America land of the free and I have the right to voice my opinion I aint gonna end up banned from the game and forums for speaking my mind and I can sue if itdoes happen as it its a violation of my amendment rights in the u.s constitutionI weep for this country's educational system. It's not a violation of your "amendment rights". The Bill of Rights are prohibitions against government actions against individuals, not other individuals or non-government entities like a business. Trion can delete whatever it wants on its website and it can ban anyone it wants to from its website and there's nothing you can do about it.

Bonehead
04-20-2015, 08:53 PM
Damn good to see you Knute.

Bentu
04-20-2015, 10:42 PM
raNGeq3_DtM

I see you and raise

1tqxzWdKKu8&feature=youtube_gdata_player

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tqxzWdKKu8&feature=youtube_gdata_player

JOCCO5150
04-20-2015, 11:08 PM
Where are those guys that talked crap about my so called wall of text?

Niner82
04-20-2015, 11:36 PM
Where are those guys that talked crap about my so called wall of text?
What?...........

Lawnmandammitt
04-20-2015, 11:46 PM
Here's my two cents....THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME IS TO HAVE FUN!!!!
if your not having fun........well **** and play something else...:-P nuff said

crazyged
04-21-2015, 12:30 AM
Damn good to see you Knute.

Yeah, it's been a while! :D

Tyler Sunder
04-21-2015, 05:25 AM
They need to remove Rich Hill from netflix so it quits producing these basement dwelling juggahos.

konstantinov
04-21-2015, 08:10 AM
I weep for this country's educational system. It's not a violation of your "amendment rights". The Bill of Rights are prohibitions against government actions against individuals, not other individuals or non-government entities like a business. Trion can delete whatever it wants on its website and it can ban anyone it wants to from its website and there's nothing you can do about it.

But he has a BA in computer something.

Tex_Arcana
04-21-2015, 09:25 AM
But he has a BA in computer something.
He'll be the one in the basement. Trouble shooting janitorial PCs.

konstantinov
04-21-2015, 09:26 AM
He'll be the one in the basement. Trouble shooting janitorial PCs.

Isn't a janitorial PC a mop bucket? Geez that's some straight up rocket scientist stuff.

Bonehead
04-21-2015, 09:48 AM
Isn't a janitorial PC a mop bucket? Geez that's some straight up rocket scientist stuff.

Eighteen years of mopping apparatus room floors taught me mop buckets can be more complicated than you might think.

Also, never get in a water fight with a firefighter...

Warhorse500
04-21-2015, 09:54 AM

Grammar Hulk.....must....not...get....ANNNGGRRRRYYYYY!!!!!

RRRRRRRRARRRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

bxKW0K8Pok8

EDIT: Gorram it Trion, enable your FRAKKING EMBEDDING.

An authority, huh? Got me fooled...you can't be a minute over 10 years old. If you are---which I gravely doubt---you really need to stay off the internet. Forums are not your friends. You don't EVEN know how to spell "Nintendo", much less how to play one. At your age, you need to be in school, not cranking off half-assed complaints that cause our eyes to bleed profusely.

You can start with English class. To quote one of my favorite movie characters: "ENGLISH MOTHER F--KER DO YOU SPEAK IT?"

(nice crossover there..."Avengers" and "Pulp Fiction", all in one post...)

Get out. Just ****. Don't ever come back. Nobody loves you. Nobody even likes you.

Just give me my damn infraction. I don't frakkin' care. There's no hope left for humanity AT ALL when sorry little a--wipes like this can post on the internet. The end isn't coming, it's HERE. Hell, give me two infractions---I still don't frakkin' care.

I'm gonna go try to get my heart rate back down now...if there's any hope left, somebody will show this sorry little shtako-stain to the door.

konstantinov
04-21-2015, 09:54 AM
Also, never get in a water fight with a firefighter...

Acting all tough with their fire hoses, trucks and poke a dot dogs. Wait till my new album "Fireman Killer" drops.

http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/cleveland/images/f/fb/Federline.png/revision/latest?cb=20091202201425

Bonehead
04-21-2015, 10:40 AM
Your killin' me Kon.

konstantinov
04-21-2015, 10:54 AM
Your killin' me Kon.

As long as I don't go down with a murder 1 charge I'm good.

snoglobe81
04-21-2015, 11:11 AM
Dang near choked on my drink while reading this thread.

tAsHiNkA
04-21-2015, 11:25 AM
ok so I have been playing since late jan early feb & I bought the ultimate edition recently but now they added Alcatraz and its not a free to play game mode I have heard the reason being is cuz trion needs more bit sales to keep the game going well my suggestion to the devs is this give the players what they want we don't want to pay to play a new game mode we want the supplu crates in the bit store to gaurentee a orange weapon if not a named if we are paying money we want exsactly what we paid for also the trade locked weeklys is bull sh*t you people at trion have you hand out but you don't have a active coustomer support phone number you want us to play this game and pay you guys money but you don't give us what we want out of the game I have seen peoples suggestions to improve the game go un answered and ignored we wan the game to be a cirtian way also get rid of the new roll system and go back to the old the new one is under powerd and straight garbage also your 24 hour reset is what is messing up ur servers and ive heard u have 3 games on the same set of servers also not good and ive heard cuz the pc player base out numbers the console player base is the reason pc gets better quality well if dev put effort to make consoles better than pc then you would see a change in that also you want us to continue to pay for stuff in your game rather than unlocking and getting it free through gameplay but I have seen continuasly that there is no plans to port over to next gen consoles that sways people away aswell you dev's at trion need my advice to fix your game I have been a gamer since commodore 64 Atari sega genesis and nentendo I am a authority on what makes a game awesome and what makes one suck so you guys can contact me ingame I play on ps3 NA server toon name : mox themythwonderful, your zone chat ignorance has jumped to the forum yaaah!!

Bonehead
04-21-2015, 11:33 AM
Dang near choked on my drink while reading this thread.

I have a chest pain index I use.

Some day this forum is gonna kill me.

Niner82
04-21-2015, 11:38 AM
Acting all tough with their fire hoses, trucks and poke a dot dogs. Wait till my new album "Fireman Killer" drops.

http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/cleveland/images/f/fb/Federline.png/revision/latest?cb=20091202201425
Careful talking about hoses on here, might draw the wrong attention. Poke a dot poke a dot.

Niner82
04-21-2015, 11:40 AM
Grammar Hulk.....must....not...get....ANNNGGRRRRYYYYY!!!!!

RRRRRRRRARRRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

bxKW0K8Pok8

EDIT: Gorram it Trion, enable your FRAKKING EMBEDDING.

An authority, huh? Got me fooled...you can't be a minute over 10 years old. If you are---which I gravely doubt---you really need to stay off the internet. Forums are not your friends. You don't EVEN know how to spell "Nintendo", much less how to play one. At your age, you need to be in school, not cranking off half-assed complaints that cause our eyes to bleed profusely.

You can start with English class. To quote one of my favorite movie characters: "ENGLISH MOTHER F--KER DO YOU SPEAK IT?"

(nice crossover there..."Avengers" and "Pulp Fiction", all in one post...)

Get out. Just ****. Don't ever come back. Nobody loves you. Nobody even likes you.

Just give me my damn infraction. I don't frakkin' care. There's no hope left for humanity AT ALL when sorry little a--wipes like this can post on the internet. The end isn't coming, it's HERE. Hell, give me two infractions---I still don't frakkin' care.

I'm gonna go try to get my heart rate back down now...if there's any hope left, somebody will show this sorry little shtako-stain to the door.
Saddly this is a grown man who escaped from a padded room once.

Niner82
04-21-2015, 11:41 AM
As long as I don't go down with a murder 1 charge I'm good.
Stop hacking this thread you hacking hacker ;).

Bonehead
04-21-2015, 11:43 AM
Stop hacking this thread you hacking hacker ;).

Hackinest mutherhackin hacker I have ever hackin' seen!

Shrimkins
04-21-2015, 11:46 AM

It's posts like these that make me lose all faith in humanity.

Niner82
04-21-2015, 11:48 AM
Hackinest mutherhackin hacker I have ever hackin' seen!
Yep just ask the OP.

Niner82
04-21-2015, 11:49 AM
Yes we can't all gradiate from Herverd :).

Bonehead
04-21-2015, 11:50 AM
Saddly this is a grown man who escaped from a padded room once.

That's all it takes if you do it right...

Niner82
04-21-2015, 11:57 AM
That's all it takes if you do it right...
Apparently so, OP is proof.

konstantinov
04-21-2015, 12:15 PM

It's posts like that particular one that makes me say "bye felicia".

Niner82
04-21-2015, 01:17 PM
There's a snake in my boot! Somebody poisoned the waterhole !

Major Crapshot
04-21-2015, 01:39 PM
Wow. All I can say is...

http://www.newcelica.org/photopost/data/500/thread_delivers-yon.jpg

Niner82
04-21-2015, 01:53 PM
Wow. All I can say is...

http://www.newcelica.org/photopost/data/500/thread_delivers-yon.jpg
If you can read this thread without going into convulsions my friend, you are doing better than me, lol.

snoglobe81
04-21-2015, 02:17 PM
My word....it's still going.

PithHelmetIrath
04-21-2015, 02:19 PM
My word....it's still going.

http://www.siliconrepublic.com/fs/img/jif%20dog%20tail.gif

snoglobe81
04-21-2015, 03:45 PM

Make it stop.

TNO
04-21-2015, 04:05 PM

"I disapprove of what you say,
but I will defend to the death your right to
say it"
- Evelyn Beatrice Hall

Bonehead
04-21-2015, 05:55 PM
Make it stop.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHzov33tgfg

mox themyth
04-21-2015, 05:59 PM
like seriously are you all trolls on this post ? or is it to much for me to ask my fellow ark hunters to have my back on very important issues even if you don't like me I don't care but give credit where credit is due come on be mature

Niner82
04-21-2015, 06:17 PM
It was fun now he is back o_O

Niner82
04-21-2015, 06:20 PM
Here we go again.

Dreypa
04-21-2015, 06:31 PM
Here we go again.

Lol , spoken like a SIR

Tyrannos
04-21-2015, 06:52 PM
Hi everyone,

We feel that this thread has degenerated into a non-constructive discussion, so we've closed it. Please remember to keep your comments respectful and constructive at all times on our forums, even when you disagree with others.

If anyone has questions or concerns about this thread closure, please feel free to PM a member of the Community Team.

Thank you!