PDA

View Full Version : How do you actually get bits into the game?

Derailer
04-20-2015, 11:17 AM
I bought a small pack of bits through the game(xboxna)last night. Got the e-mail confirmation that I paid and everything. No bits showed up. Looked again today and no bits still. Am I missing a step somewhere?

WhiteStrike
04-20-2015, 11:23 AM
I bought a small pack of bits through the game(xboxna)last night. Got the e-mail confirmation that I paid and everything. No bits showed up. Looked again today and no bits still. Am I missing a step somewhere?
Contact support.

r1p
04-20-2015, 11:40 AM
I know that your account has to be linked to enter codes, but I'm not sure if it matters when it comes to bit store purchases. If it's not linked then you may want to try that first.

Niner82
04-20-2015, 11:43 AM
You should get them when you log in, if your account is linked on website. Otherwise leave a support ticket or contact Kiwibird or one of the devs. They should be able to look at your account and try to fix the problem.

Rarnok
04-20-2015, 11:49 AM

If you have your email receipt from Microsoft, contact CS, show them the receipt/proof of purchase, and they will take care of you.

Lady_AmberGreen
04-20-2015, 11:58 AM
No you did not missed a step call trion and ask for assisstance it's an error on their end.

Bentu
04-20-2015, 12:03 PM
Trion support link in my sig, top right just click on it.

https://support.trionworlds.com/

There you go.

Derailer
04-20-2015, 12:20 PM
Thanks everyone.

I'll contact CS and see what they can do.