PDA

View Full Version : Account hacked all guns gone!!!!!!

tarmim
04-20-2015, 12:32 PM
Please someone help i got hacked all my good guns are gone
i know who it was please punish him

please ban that idiot and give my gear back

tarmim
04-20-2015, 12:34 PM
Please help me i aint kidding

tarmim
04-20-2015, 12:35 PM
Should i submit ticket or what?! I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO :/

Rarnok
04-20-2015, 12:37 PM

Yes please, support can take a look.

Niner82
04-20-2015, 12:38 PM
First pm one of the devs or Kiwi his GT. I would also submit a ticket too just in case they don't get back to you right away.

tarmim
04-20-2015, 12:39 PM
Yes please, support can take a look.

Ok thanks
(10 chars)

Bentu
04-20-2015, 12:42 PM
How the hell did they do that?

Mister Derpenhowser
04-20-2015, 12:45 PM
Dude... who did this shiet :/ psn me later. We'll make their life hell, lol

tarmim
04-20-2015, 12:49 PM
If someone wondering this happened 0.5-2 hours ago.

tarmim
04-20-2015, 12:51 PM
I also believe this hackers friend (hes lonely jerk only has 1) was involved in this. (Moving gear)
I also have his ign and psn if devs need

CM Kiwibird
04-20-2015, 12:52 PM

That's bizarre, please email our support team at support@trionworlds.com and PM me with your ticket number. We'll check this out. Thanks for letting us know immediately.

tarmim
04-20-2015, 12:55 PM
That's bizarre, please email our support team at support@trionworlds.com and PM me with your ticket number. We'll check this out. Thanks for letting us know immediately.

Whats ticket number

tarmim
04-20-2015, 12:55 PM

Yes i did no probs i hope you can help me :)

Cygnus
04-20-2015, 06:26 PM
I would really love to hear the conclusion of this thread and maybe more details of how it all came about.if you can't share it on the post.pm me .change the names too.mostly interested in just the story not those involved.hope it turns out.

Cyripax NeoPrime
04-20-2015, 08:01 PM
Whats ticket number

When you filed a support ticket theres a ticket number on it. Just click my activities in support and find it

Deadeye Joe
04-21-2015, 05:07 AM
Dude... who did this shiet :/ psn me later. We'll make their life hell, lol

Mishun accomplished

SUPREEM
04-21-2015, 06:04 AM
A lot of shady characters on the ps3. Every week I hear about someone stealing something either in zone chat or here. Smh makes no sense players risk losing their accounts over gear. Just play the game like everyone else to get what you want.

Brido_hecatombe
04-21-2015, 06:21 AM
wow, that sucks m8. I have heard of this kinda thing happening in fifa ps3/xbox, but never in Defiance. Hope it gets sorted as I know you've been collecting a lot of good weapons lately

Neoshell
04-21-2015, 06:57 AM
This was a hack..or you give him your PSN password? Lol I realy dont believe
in the hack thing..most likely you do some dumb thing like trust in the guy giving him your PSN password..

hardy83
04-21-2015, 07:31 AM
Just submit an in-game ticket.
Server databases are USUALLY set up to have one or several copies of data in case of issues like data corruption, hacking etc.

They'll look at your issue and if needed, will rollback your character data. Which means anything since that rollback will be lost, but you'll get back anything lost due to your hacking. No worries.

Though obviously you should change your password immediately before you do anything.

Serenity uk
04-21-2015, 09:58 AM
Judging by the op vocabulary, More like game sharing kids, giving passwords to each other

konstantinov
04-21-2015, 09:58 AM
A lot of shady characters on the ps3. Every week I hear about someone stealing something either in zone chat or here. Smh makes no sense players risk losing their accounts over gear. Just play the game like everyone else to get what you want.

I only steal souls.

Mister Derpenhowser
04-21-2015, 10:10 AM
Some idiotic replies in here. How would you feel if all your items & scrip were stolen... get a clue.

Hope the ojs & purps me and my missus gave you help out mate :)

konstantinov
04-21-2015, 10:21 AM
Some idiotic replies in here. How would you feel if all your items & scrip were stolen... get a clue.

My old clan Founder had his character data corrupted and after it was 70% restored it corrupted again. Needless to say he doesn't play anymore.

RIP Mountain Magic

Bonehead
04-21-2015, 10:35 AM
I only steal souls.

I steal left socks...

tarmim
04-21-2015, 10:49 AM
Lol i never said it was not my fault but i hope trion can fix it all

Midnight
04-21-2015, 10:49 AM
I only steal souls.

So THAT'S where that went...

tarmim
04-21-2015, 10:51 AM

Yea you both helped a lot :)

tarmim
04-21-2015, 10:53 AM
Im not sure what should i do before waiting for devs reply .
If i do list of missing items would it help?

tarmim
04-21-2015, 10:54 AM

Ill do just bcus im bored if any dev or someone needs the list pm me.

Lady_AmberGreen
04-21-2015, 02:50 PM
So Tarmim did you game share?

TNO
04-21-2015, 03:35 PM

If your psn account got hacked you shouls also contact playstation support.

TNO
04-21-2015, 03:35 PM

If your psn account got hacked you should also contact playstation support.

Lady_AmberGreen
04-22-2015, 06:34 AM
One way of getting your account hack is if you gameshare with other people, I hope you get your guns back Tarmim!!!

Lady Alastor
04-22-2015, 02:35 PM
It seems a little odd to me. I'm a hacker, but it sounds like your account was phished, not hacked. If your password matches your account, you gameshare, or you entrust someone (a friend) with your information, that would be phishing. Hacking in Defiance would be hard on consoles, and would probably involve getting your PSN/XBL account info as well.

Just out of curiosity, did you give your password/permission to somebody? I only ask because you're holding back information about how you know the person that committed it. If I were to hack someone's account, I wouldn't tell them about it. Unless you're a hacker yourself, I'm assuming you must have known this person.

It also seems like others have the same suspicion.

Niner82
04-22-2015, 03:50 PM
It seems a little odd to me. I'm a hacker, but it sounds like your account was phished, not hacked. If your password matches your account, you gameshare, or you entrust someone (a friend) with your information, that would be phishing. Hacking in Defiance would be hard on consoles, and would probably involve getting your PSN/XBL account info as well.

Just out of curiosity, did you give your password/permission to somebody? I only ask because you're holding back information about how you know the person that committed it. If I were to hack someone's account, I wouldn't tell them about it. Unless you're a hacker yourself, I'm assuming you must have known this person.

It also seems like others have the same suspicion.
You should really be proud to share the fact that you are a hacker, your family must be proud of what you have become. Edit: unless it's in a good way.

Mrdr
04-22-2015, 04:20 PM
You should really be proud to share the fact that you are a hacker, your family must be proud of what you have become.

He/she should be proud. It's not like it's something everyone can do and hacking is awesome if you're not a cracker (aka "black hat"). I assuming you're referring to cracking which is different altogether. Hackers aren't bad. Without them we wouldn't have such awesome software out there (games included). Hackers don't break into systems and wreak havoc. Steve Jobs, for instance, was a hacker but I don't think he was bad. Same with Mark Zuckerberg. Crackers are the ones who break in and destroy/steal stuff. Hackers typically are very skilled, creative, and try to improve upon software and operating systems. Sadly the term "hacker" has been demonized by the media and therefore has a negative connotation today. There are many more good (as opposed to evil--not good as in skilled) hackers than bad in the world. The way Lady Alastor presented it makes me assume she is not a cracker/black hat. Of course I could be wrong but I hope not.

Then again maybe I'm just getting old and my views on hacking are from days long gone by. If so I promise you I wasn't this naive years ago. LOL

Bonehead
04-22-2015, 04:24 PM
I'm a hacker

Oh Man!!! Do you know these guys?

http://womenwriteaboutcomics.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/url7.jpeg

Mrdr
04-22-2015, 04:31 PM

LOL Lord Nikon, can't remember his name, something phreak, Cereal Killer, Acid Burn, and ZeroCool. Great soundtrack too.

Niner82
04-22-2015, 04:55 PM
He/she should be proud. It's not like it's something everyone can do and hacking is awesome if you're not a cracker (aka "black hat"). I assuming you're referring to cracking which is different altogether. Hackers aren't bad. Without them we wouldn't have such awesome software out there (games included). Hackers don't break into systems and wreak havoc. Steve Jobs, for instance, was a hacker but I don't think he was bad. Same with Mark Zuckerberg. Crackers are the ones who break in and destroy/steal stuff. Hackers typically are very skilled, creative, and try to improve upon software and operating systems. Sadly the term "hacker" has been demonized by the media and therefore has a negative connotation today. There are many more good (as opposed to evil--not good as in skilled) hackers than bad in the world. The way Lady Alastor presented it makes me assume she is not a cracker/black hat. Of course I could be wrong but I hope not.

Then again maybe I'm just getting old and my views on hacking are from days long gone by. If so I promise you I wasn't this naive years ago. LOL
Sadly it's idiots like Lizard Squad that give Hackers a bad name now days, trying to pass off what they do as the for the greater good of the people. In reality they just cost people who pay for online gaming money and relaxation time. If there is good Hackers, I apologize, not trying to alienate all of them.

Ray8888
04-22-2015, 04:58 PM

JESUS! I almost swallowed my tongue!
Can't
Stop
Laughing

Cygnus
04-22-2015, 05:30 PM
Don't laugh thats anjolina jolie second from the right.
This post still has the making of a great caper! who done it??

Atticus Batman
04-22-2015, 07:18 PM
Don't laugh thats anjolina jolie second from the right.
This post still has the making of a great caper! who done it??

Yes that is Angelina. However in that picture, Matthew Lillard looks a lot more femenine than she does!

Bentu
04-22-2015, 07:57 PM
I steal left socks...

And there was I blaming the washing machine, what you doin in my washin machine Bonehead?

Graywolfe
04-22-2015, 08:34 PM

LMAO oh man cereal killer where you been man. My favorite hacker and one of my favorite actors lol love that movie.

Bonehead
04-22-2015, 08:35 PM
And there was I blaming the washing machine, what you doin in my washin machine Bonehead?

Nuthin'...

Stealin' socks...

crazyged
04-23-2015, 04:29 AM
I'm a hacker.

Really need to cut down on the cigarettes...

tarmim
04-24-2015, 08:02 AM
Im unpatient and worried SORRY but its already been 5 days and havent got a reply.
Last time i submitted a ticket it took 1 day to get an answer.
Im not whining just wondering

mystickaldj
04-24-2015, 08:27 AM
thanks now i wanna watch that movie lol

Shrimkins
04-24-2015, 08:34 AM
Im unpatient and worried SORRY but its already been 5 days and havent got a reply.
Last time i submitted a ticket it took 1 day to get an answer.
Im not whining just wondering

Maybe they aren't giving it back because you broke rule #1:

Don't ever share your account info/password

tarmim
04-24-2015, 09:13 AM
Maybe they aren't giving it back because you broke rule #1:

Don't ever share your account info/password

It was an accident. And you telling me that trion just gonna grap some popcorn and watch from side while my stuff is stolen?

rita mortis
04-24-2015, 09:25 AM
Go on zone chat and rant about it and name them and warn players about them and keep warning peeps about them

tarmim
04-24-2015, 09:44 AM
Go on zone chat and rant about it and name them and warn players about them and keep warning peeps about them

Is copy & pasting text possible in defiance chat? :rolleyes:

mystickaldj
04-24-2015, 09:53 AM
no it is not and i agree. you never give out your account info and password. i would not even do that with my own family let alone some stranger ive never met before. and one thing you need to keep in mind is that your ticket was submitted. trion is working on the servers trying to fix all the issues with their servers. they have not even done the Q&A in like 2 weeks i think might be 1 week. but they are hard at work trying to make the game quit crashing on people ant they will get to the tickets when they can. i submitted a ticket 9 days ago that is still open from when i took pictures of someone claiming to be a dev and stating that they will ban people for cussing hahaha funny. then stated that he had a shotty with 500k dmg and a shield with over 200k cap. my ticket is still open. but i know when the trion team can get to it they will. patience is a virtue

Shrimkins
04-24-2015, 10:05 AM
It was an accident. And you telling me that trion just gonna grap some popcorn and watch from side while my stuff is stolen?

Please tell me exactly how you can "accidently" give someone your account name and password?

konstantinov
04-24-2015, 11:18 AM
Please tell me exactly how you can "accidently" give someone your account name and password?

He tripped and she fell.

Holy Bahamut3
04-24-2015, 11:55 AM
He thought he won $1,000,000.

tarmim
04-24-2015, 12:20 PM

Thats none of your concern, but im kind and i will tell you.

Ive been having some probles with pursuits (ESPECIALLT WITH TIME TRIALS) and my good irl friends wanted to help me.(i can trust them..)So i mesaged him them new psn details , but accidentally without noticing picked name of that idiot and sent the msg... When i noticed it i went to change my password but it was too late...
I know its my fault but Trion seem to fix also accidents that you caused on your own. And this is serious accident.

Bentu
04-24-2015, 12:21 PM
You gave them your account details? Don't suppose you've got a credit card I could borrow lol.

I wouldn't be surprised if Trion just sat on this to teach you and others a lesson.

Tb627xDlqBs&feature=youtube_gdata_player

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tb627xDlqBs&feature=youtube_gdata_player

tarmim
04-24-2015, 12:28 PM
no it is not and i agree. you never give out your account info and password. i would not even do that with my own family let alone some stranger ive never met before. and one thing you need to keep in mind is that your ticket was submitted. trion is working on the servers trying to fix all the issues with their servers. they have not even done the Q&A in like 2 weeks i think might be 1 week. but they are hard at work trying to make the game quit crashing on people ant they will get to the tickets when they can. i submitted a ticket 9 days ago that is still open from when i took pictures of someone claiming to be a dev and stating that they will ban people for cussing hahaha funny. then stated that he had a shotty with 500k dmg and a shield with over 200k cap. my ticket is still open. but i know when the trion team can get to it they will. patience is a virtue

Yes patience is virtue but you cant really complain my problem to yours. Admit it, you would be little unpatient yourself if 99% of your weapons were stolen?

konstantinov
04-24-2015, 12:36 PM
Yes patience is virtue but you cant really complain my problem to yours. Admit it, you would be little unpatient yourself if 99% of your weapons were stolen?

Nothing was stolen if they had your account info. They didn't magically guess all of your information.

mystickaldj
04-24-2015, 02:04 PM
for real. and yea i would be upset but then again i would never give my account information to anyone lol. sorry but that was a stupid move on your part.

orcface
04-24-2015, 03:54 PM

So long ago. So much fun.

Bonehead
04-24-2015, 04:48 PM
You gave them your account details? Don't suppose you've got a credit card I could borrow lol.

I wouldn't be surprised if Trion just sat on this to teach you and others a lesson.

I would be surprised if Trion did any thing at all. Like Kon already said, nothing was stolen. Nothing. Nada. Zilch. Bupkis.

You get the point. If someone signd in to your acct with info you gave them, They just literally played the game for you in your place with your stuff. Whatever they did with your stuff, they did with your implied consent. They got the consent when you gave them your info.

Better get busy grinding for new gear.

r1p
04-24-2015, 04:54 PM
Let's be fair about this though guys. It may have been a mistake to give out his psn info, and Trion may not do anything about it, but let's not pile on because I guarantee we all have done way dumber things in our lives than this. I'm not going to give any details but I know I have.:cool:

Bonehead
04-24-2015, 05:17 PM
Let's be fair about this though guys. It may have been a mistake to give out his psn info, and Trion may not do anything about it, but let's not pile on

Totally agree and didn't mean to come off as a big diq. It just comes so naturally.

I guarantee we all have done way dumber things in our lives than this. I'm not going to give any details but I know I have.:cool:

True that. Blowed myself up once, been lit on fire, hit by cars three times, way over the recommended limit for concussions and have some souvenir stainless steel helping hold my stuffs together.

It all seemed like a good idea at the time. ;)

konstantinov
04-24-2015, 06:38 PM
I sold my cat's SSN a few times.

r1p
04-24-2015, 06:39 PM
How do I get a SSN for my cat?

Niner82
04-24-2015, 06:43 PM
How do I get a SSN for my cat?
Social Feline Security Office, but all the workers are currently ill. They have Cat Scratch Fever :D.

Ray8888
04-24-2015, 06:43 PM
let's not pile on because I guarantee we all have done way dumber things in our lives than this.

This wouldnt even crack my top 100.

Bonehead
04-24-2015, 06:47 PM
I sold my cat's SSN a few times.

The possibilities...

Lady Alastor
04-24-2015, 11:08 PM
You should really be proud to share the fact that you are a hacker, your family must be proud of what you have become. Edit: unless it's in a good way.

I do take pride in my knowledge, and my family does as well. I wonder why hacking is seen so negatively by people.

@Tarmim, I'm sorry for your loss. Even if wasn't intentional, and you may have accidentally given your information out, there is nothing Trion can legally do for you. You must contact support for your system (Microsoft/Sony) and tell them your account was hacked. They should follow with an e-mail conversation with you afterwards. Trion, at the most, MAY reset your Defiance account to a previous iteration.

I can't imagine having someone on my friends list that stole from me. If one of my friends sent me their info, I wouldn't want to steal anything from them. I can't tell you to invest in better friends, but you need to be more careful with everyone you talk to, whether they're friends or not

Deirachel
04-25-2015, 12:55 AM
LOL Lord Nikon, can't remember his name, something phreak, Cereal Killer, Acid Burn, and ZeroCool. Great soundtrack too.

Joey... he never got a handle... he suggested a few, but they were already taken.

and

The Phantom Phreak, although in the movie he is just referred to as Phreak

and ZeroCool also went by CrashOverride.

DEATHBRINGER210
04-25-2015, 05:18 AM
so who was the babys daddy any ways?

tarmim
04-25-2015, 06:36 AM
I do take pride in my knowledge, and my family does as well. I wonder why hacking is seen so negatively by people.

@Tarmim, I'm sorry for your loss. Even if wasn't intentional, and you may have accidentally given your information out, there is nothing Trion can legally do for you. You must contact support for your system (Microsoft/Sony) and tell them your account was hacked. They should follow with an e-mail conversation with you afterwards. Trion, at the most, MAY reset your Defiance account to a previous iteration.

I can't imagine having someone on my friends list that stole from me. If one of my friends sent me their info, I wouldn't want to steal anything from them. I can't tell you to invest in better friends, but you need to be more careful with everyone you talk to, whether they're friends or not

Idc are about my account i just want my gear back

ratpie
04-25-2015, 07:12 AM

Can i have your account then, after you get your gear back?

EvilAg3nt
04-25-2015, 08:44 AM

soooo,yeah.
u let someone access your account and now you want your stuff back?
good luck w that,welcome to the real world.
you made a big mistake and thats what happened.

plus,you expect trion to just go Get your stuff?
days later?
do you know what a can of worms that could become?
the guy you LET access your account has probably sold/spread/cashed out your stuff already.
so what are they gonna do,go take it From the people he sold it to?

if it was a real hack job,then maybe yeah theyd just reissue you copies of your stuff,but,you let the guy in your account.
End of story,hopefully you learned a lesson.

:to Lady Alastor,are you a member of se7ensins ??

tarmim
04-25-2015, 11:12 PM
Can i have your account then, after you get your gear back?

Yea sure but only if i DONT get my stuff back

tarmim
04-25-2015, 11:17 PM
soooo,yeah.
u let someone access your account and now you want your stuff back?
good luck w that,welcome to the real world.
you made a big mistake and thats what happened.

plus,you expect trion to just go Get your stuff?
days later?
do you know what a can of worms that could become?
the guy you LET access your account has probably sold/spread/cashed out your stuff already.
so what are they gonna do,go take it From the people he sold it to?

if it was a real hack job,then maybe yeah theyd just reissue you copies of your stuff,but,you let the guy in your account.
End of story,hopefully you learned a lesson.

:to Lady Alastor,are you a member of se7ensins ??

Yea i made big mistake i learnt my lessons

But i dont think he sold my stuff and inspected him suddenly he had some items that i "lost" couple days ago