View Full Version : How to access your preorder items

Fennador
04-05-2013, 08:35 AM
1. Link your Trion account to your PS3

2. inside the game press the start

3. press the L2 button and access the store

4. In the Categories list find the Claim Items button

5. Your items are here grab them and enjoy

6. this area will also hold any items that you get during quests if your inventory gets full.

DEFI!!!!!!!:D

SGTquig
04-05-2013, 09:13 AM
Glad to know quest rewards aren't lost if the inventory is full. Thanks

JagerMyk
04-05-2013, 10:16 AM
1. Link your Trion account to your PS3

2. inside the game press the start

3. press the L2 button and access the store

4. In the Categories list find the Claim Items button

5. Your items are here grab them and enjoy

6. this area will also hold any items that you get during quests if your inventory gets full.

DEFI!!!!!!!:D
thank you btw!
ok so what of the Dodge? I got my pre order from Best Buy - everyone I have seen in here, and my friends who have it, went through GS...they said it was on the receipt...is it 12 digits? cause I cant see it. please if you or anyone knows where to look pst/message me - ty

Kittea
04-05-2013, 10:21 AM
thank you btw!
ok so what of the Dodge? I got my pre order from Best Buy - everyone I have seen in here, and my friends who have it, went through GS...they said it was on the receipt...is it 12 digits? cause I cant see it. please if you or anyone knows where to look pst/message me - ty
While I got mine from GS, It should essentially be the same. The code was bigger than 12digits, but basically whichever code you have on your receipt (Bestbuy's may very well be only 12) is entered at defiance.com/start. You may need to log into your Defiance/Trion account when you reach there, but there is a place to enter your code. You enter it there.

So preorder bonuses (ones on the receipt) are entered at defiance.com/linked
Codes that came with your edition (ones on the back of the manual) are entered through code redemption on your system.

Hope this helps.

JagerMyk
04-05-2013, 11:00 AM
While I got mine from GS, It should essentially be the same. The code was bigger than 12digits, but basically whichever code you have on your receipt (Bestbuy's may very well be only 12) is entered at defiance.com/start. You may need to log into your Defiance/Trion account when you reach there, but there is a place to enter your code. You enter it there.

So preorder bonuses (ones on the receipt) are entered at defiance.com/linked
Codes that came with your edition (ones on the back of the manual) are entered through code redemption on your system.

Hope this helps.

I am bowing to you help, an majesty oooh friend of the feline!! :) seriously thank you very much. an btw there are a bunch of numbers? any specific set? or where its located on said receipt? is it a Val #? customer service pin? sorry but yah I am a total newb to this type of stuff.
I have tried all that I can see, no good. but thank you. I truly appreciate the help.

Kittea
04-05-2013, 11:15 AM
My receipt had a little info about going to the website. I believe my code was about 15 digits alphanumeric, so there were letters and numbers. Generally, it should look like A psn code, but it's gonna be too long to be put on PSN. Are there any codes that look similar to that?

Apparently, Bestbuy also does email codes? (the last time I bought games at BB was Wii release lol). I'm not sure if you gave them your email address, but from what I'm reading it should also be there. Be sure to check spam folders too.

JagerMyk
04-05-2013, 11:30 AM
kk will do, an no there isnt any alphanumeric on the receipt
on phone w/ game rep servicw atm to check if its my olde email

Kittea
04-05-2013, 11:31 AM
It might be in the email then. If not, did you receive a card, that had information on it when you picked up defiance? Like I said it's been a long time since I've bought games from Best Buy, and I've never preordered from them, so I'm completely unsure on how they handle preorder codes.

JagerMyk
04-05-2013, 12:09 PM
It might be in the email then. If not, did you receive a card, that had information on it when you picked up defiance? Like I said it's been a long time since I've bought games from Best Buy, and I've never preordered from them, so I'm completely unsure on how they handle preorder codes.
you're absolute wisdom - Be sure to check spam folders too. made me remember it was probably my old email they sent it too!! so yah ty, should have a call back or an email within a cpl hrs.
are you a Ps3 or xBL? an please add me if you are, thanks for all the help

Kittea
04-05-2013, 12:14 PM
No problem. Glad I could at least help. I know how frustrating the codes have been for some people so I've been trying to go to every forum to help with things I can so everyone can have everything and enjoy the game. The chances I've gotten to play it have been really fun, and I've barely gotten my way through the story yet. lol