PDA

View Full Version : Nano converters

r1p
04-22-2015, 12:03 PM
With the new nano converters starting to drop I was wondering if we were going to see one for detonators. I wouldn't mind putting an electric nano converter on my ground pounder for expeditions. Since bio, radiation, and fire detonators already exist it shouldn't be too much of a pain to create converters for electric. And syphon you can't forget the King of Syphon.

JOCCO5150
04-22-2015, 12:10 PM
With the new nano converters starting to drop I was wondering if we were going to see one for detonators. I wouldn't mind putting an electric nano converter on my ground pounder for expeditions. Since bio, radiation, and fire detonators already exist it shouldn't be too much of a pain to create converters for electric. And syphon you can't forget the King of Syphon.

Syphon milking maid? Ohhhhh yeahhhh

Mister Derpenhowser
04-22-2015, 12:19 PM
Be nice to see scourge styled deto for every nano. Pools of electric etc. Be very cool

Duke_Shambles
04-22-2015, 01:13 PM
I've been saying I want an electric auto lobber and syphon big boomer for the longest time.

r1p
04-22-2015, 01:25 PM
I've been saying I want an electric auto lobber and syphon big boomer for the longest time.

I wish they had listened. I have used my Scourge in expeditions quite a bit which is fine except sometimes I really wish the thing had an electric nano instead. I also get tired of poop-shoeing my self all the time ;)

Tura Satana
04-22-2015, 06:02 PM
Maybe if you could change the nano on detonators that already have them. But not adding nanos to any detonators.

Duke_Shambles
04-22-2015, 08:46 PM
I think they would be fine to add to any detonator as long as they had a bigger damage reduction on detonators than other weapons as a penalty for having the nano.

Meee
04-22-2015, 09:04 PM
This definitely needs to happen . Drop any nano mag for any gun . Detonator, bmg , infector , rocket launcher, swords . Everything. Place the same reduction as the system in place now so the math and scaling is already done . Plus it's already a handicap especially with detonator and infectors ( lack of mag , fire rate )

Ark Huntress
04-23-2015, 06:19 AM
Is there a higher rank to these nano converters? I have so far found only two, both are blue.

Fuzzy
04-23-2015, 06:23 AM
Is there a higher rank to these nano converters? I have so far found only two, both are blue.

Nano Converters only exist in the blue rarity :) Here are all nano converters listed: http://www.defiancedata.com/search.php?q=converter&tab=Mod

Ark Huntress
04-23-2015, 06:31 AM
Nano Converters only exist in the blue rarity :) Here are all nano converters listed: http://www.defiancedata.com/search.php?q=converter&tab=Mod

Thank you! Especially for the website!

Cyripax NeoPrime
04-23-2015, 06:37 AM
Syphon milking maid? Ohhhhh yeahhhh

Talk about OP.