PDA

View Full Version : UK Amazon might really ship the PC UE for 60.27

Jebediah Morningside
02-11-2013, 02:59 AM
This goes to those who are wondering if Amazon.co.uk will ship the UE for 60, or if they up the price to 80.

Defiance Ultimate Edition for PC (didn't look at prices for the other platforms) has the "Pre-order Price Guarantee" going for it, and Amazon.co.uk's help pages have this to say about it:

Amazon.co.uk's price for not-yet-released items sometimes changes between the time the item is listed for sale and the time it's released and dispatched. Whenever you pre-order an item eligible for our Pre-order Price Guarantee, the price you pay will be the lowest price offered by Amazon.co.uk between the time you place your order up to and including the release date.

Sweet, innit?

I just hope I didn't miss anything important and that UK Amazon doesn't wriggle out of this. It would be some compensation for at least a small group of those of us who are having trouble with the pre-order keys that UK Amazon refuses to send to its customers.

DFawkes
02-11-2013, 05:01 AM
In their T&Cs, they do have the following:

Pre-order Price Guarantee does not apply in the case of mispricing, described in our Pricing Policy, or to orders cancelled by us in accordance with the Conditions of Use & Sale. Our sale of products to you is subject to the Conditions of Use & Sale and to our Pricing Policy.

So I suppose they could say it was a misprice. For your sake, I hope they don't :) I can't see them doing that to be honest, I think a misprice would have to be clearly wrong, like if it was 5. So I reckon you should be okay.