PDA

View Full Version : so when are we getting our hunter reqs back?

DEATHBRINGER210
04-23-2015, 05:00 PM
we keep losing reqs . for a glitchy pay to play coop and we lose out . these things arent worth doing till they are fixed . how does so much glitchy contect keep rolling out month after month after month .when is some1 going to put a end to all the glitchy content . and give us something that actully works . the match making system needs a complete reworked , we are sick of the never ending loading screens . and getting booted just standing around looking at our maps . in the last 8 months i have seen zero improvement in the games stability zero . just alot more bugs and im not talking hell bugs here

The Lady
04-23-2015, 05:11 PM
Wasted three today. Two just to get stuck on the wrong side of doors with no way out, and the last to have the round reset, and then crash. Last week the enemies were invisible most of the time, at least this week I could see them to shoot at them. Defiantly not spending any real money until its more stable.

DEATHBRINGER210
04-23-2015, 05:15 PM
what waste they are

Tyler Sunder
04-23-2015, 05:18 PM
lost 9 out of my last 20 pack, submitted ticket over a day ago no response, and just pmed op. Hope I can get them back or at least a bit credit. Otherwise whats the use of ever purchasing anything again knowing that if something goes wrong the end user has to just suck it up and take the loss.

Niner82
04-23-2015, 05:46 PM
That's because it's like waiting in line at the DMV in a busy city. Take a number, we will get back to you in a week or two lol.

Ray8888
04-23-2015, 05:49 PM
How are you guys losing so many? You know its broke. You know whats coming. I got bit by a dog once... I never went in that yard again. I have 9 reqs and I expect to have 12 or 15 by the time its playable. Im hoping I dont have 48.

xusdmovementx
04-23-2015, 05:58 PM
^lol. this!!!

DEATHBRINGER210
04-23-2015, 06:01 PM
im glad people are finding this funny

Tyler Sunder
04-23-2015, 06:25 PM
How are you guys losing so many? You know its broke. You know whats coming. I got bit by a dog once... I never went in that yard again. I have 9 reqs and I expect to have 12 or 15 by the time its playable. Im hoping I dont have 48.

The game itself is broke yet we all play it, it cures boredom. Endgame gets linear so when something shiny comes along screaming play me, many will try, that doesn't make us dumb or ignorant it makes us human. Just like the reason you went into the yard in the first place knowing a dog was there when all dogs can possibly bite.

Ray8888
04-23-2015, 06:30 PM
The game itself is broke yet we all play it, it cures boredom. Endgame gets linear so when something shiny comes along screaming play me, many will try, that doesn't make us dumb or ignorant it makes us human. Just like the reason you went into the yard in the first place knowing a dog was there when all dogs can possibly bite.

Im an idiot and even I didnt get bit six times.

DEATHBRINGER210
04-23-2015, 06:35 PM
Im an idiot and even I didnt get bit six times.

its like watching the rockets play this season , fans didnt want to watch but they did

Niner82
04-23-2015, 06:46 PM
Exactly, I have heard about other people's bad luck with Expeditions, no way I'm losing them and waiting in line to get them back.

SUPREEM
04-23-2015, 06:59 PM
Ez answer, never. You really think trion cares to take the time to refund everyone who has wasted their reqs? I suppose they will give everyone their wasted ark spike batteries too lol. Doesn't fit the bottom line.

Derailer
04-23-2015, 08:56 PM
They have refunded all my legit lost hunter reqs within 24 hours over half a dozen times now.

Ray8888
04-23-2015, 10:44 PM
its like watching the rockets play this season , fans didnt want to watch but they did

You are at least the fourth person here to make that joke. Ill say it again. I live in TX. I love it here. But I was born and raised in Philly. Eagles/Sixers for life. Despite... well I dont really even need to finish that sentence do I? Its the Eagles. And the Sixers. You cant do anything to me Hinkie and Chip havent already. And its always Dallas and SA fans making the jokes. Why the inferiority complex?

Arran
04-23-2015, 11:51 PM
They refunded my Hunter reqs after a few tickets. Iv said it before they need to test on consoles as were the ones who suffer the most from broken patches. They manage to test other games this way why not defiance??

Caiser
04-24-2015, 12:52 AM
i had my refunded yestoday and only 2 days after i made a ticket to https://support.trionworlds.com/hc/en-us so thanks for good service Trion ;-)

Tura Satana
04-24-2015, 06:45 AM
They refunded mine as well. Took a day or two. Send in a ticket. Ya got nothing to lose. Don't spam them. Just send one and wait a couple days.

Major Crapshot
04-24-2015, 10:04 AM
You are at least the fourth person here to make that joke. Ill say it again. I live in TX. I love it here. But I was born and raised in Philly. Eagles/Sixers for life. Despite... well I dont really even need to finish that sentence do I? Its the Eagles. And the Sixers. You cant do anything to me Hinkie and Chip havent already. And its always Dallas and SA fans making the jokes. Why the inferiority complex?

So are you Geno's or Pat's? I want to go to Philly just to try both. Especially since they are across the street from each other. ;)

On Topic: Yeah, this is the reason I am also waiting. Why go through the hassle of Customer Service when waiting seems the safer bet? But I hope the waiting for stability doesn't take too long. :mad:

Ray8888
04-24-2015, 10:13 AM
So are you Geno's or Pat's? I want to go to Philly just to try both. Especially since they are across the street from each other. ;)

On Topic: Yeah, this is the reason I am also waiting. Why go through the hassle of Customer Service when waiting seems the safer bet? But I hope the waiting for stability doesn't take too long. :mad:

Everytime I go home the first thing I do is Pizzasteak and a Wawa coffee!

OT its not just the lost HR its the rage after the DCs. Just not putting myself through it.

BA Stranger
04-24-2015, 10:26 AM
I lost 3 reqs already from the weekly. Not doing it again and probably not even playing Defiance anymore until it gets a major stability fix. They say there is all these stability on improving.. they have been saying that since I first started playing and I havent noticed a difference at all. I still get critical just as much, still cant do anything in silicon valley without instant crit. Doubt they will fix Alcatraz, look at the last place they added (Silicon). How long ago was that? Still less stable than walking across a frozen lake. Spent alot of money on this game.

Major Crapshot
04-24-2015, 10:51 AM
Everytime I go home the first thing I do is Pizzasteak and a Wawa coffee!

OT its not just the lost HR its the rage after the DCs. Just not putting myself through it.

Never heard of the Pizzasteak before but it looks damn good from what I saw. Might have to see if my back-water, plains-state city has any of these available. Probably not as they can't make a freaking simple Reuben with 1,000 Island instead of mustard (you have to ask to make sure).

EDIT: That Wawa coffee sounds damn good too. All they need to do is sell cigars and beer and I think I would live there!

On Topic: I agree with the rage thing too. I mean there is enough for me to rage at with the lag and d/cs during normal play. I don't need anymore aggravation because I don't have that much hair to pull out anymore. ;)

Niner82
04-24-2015, 01:32 PM
Never heard of the Pizzasteak before but it looks damn good from what I saw. Might have to see if my back-water, plains-state city has any of these available. Probably not as they can't make a freaking simple Reuben with 1,000 Island instead of mustard (you have to ask to make sure).

EDIT: That Wawa coffee sounds damn good too. All they need to do is sell cigars and beer and I think I would live there!

On Topic: I agree with the rage thing too. I mean there is enough for me to rage at with the lag and d/cs during normal play. I don't need anymore aggravation because I don't have that much hair to pull out anymore. ;)
Ya like I said I can't afford a new controller when i throw it across the room, and don't have the patience to deal with Crit over n over.

CM Kiwibird
04-24-2015, 01:35 PM
Hey there folks, our Live Chat agents (support.trionworlds.com) are going to be the fastest way to get your HRs back. Just make sure your account is linked, sign in, and let me know if you've made a recent purchase and you're unable to use Live Chat. I'll get you fixed up.

Beyond that, you can also just email us at support@trionworlds.com with your information and we'll get on the case. We appreciate your patience - our support team will work with you to get you hooked up as quickly as possible. :o

Niner82
04-24-2015, 01:36 PM
You should see the crap I get off of wearing my 49ers hat here in oklahoma. Was born and raised in Northern California, so it's 49ers for life. Although I am a OKC Thunder fan, let's face it the Sacramento Kings just plain suck, and I hate the Lakers, and Clippers.

Ryu Soba JP
04-24-2015, 01:58 PM
Thanks again Kiwibird! I actually submitted a ticket via glyph. I haven't done an expedition since. Waiting for all the bugs to be worked out I suppose.

Ray8888
04-24-2015, 05:35 PM
I hate the Lakers

I knew I would find something I liked about you eventually.

Niner82
04-24-2015, 05:57 PM
I knew I would find something I liked about you eventually.
Ya Kobe Bryant is a spoiled prick. Awwww you finally like me. He really likes me, lol. I'm hard to get along with, but it's my sense of humor that makes me that way.

Cobra Crusher
04-24-2015, 06:30 PM

I bit a dog once. He still comes in my yard....

Cobra Crusher
04-24-2015, 06:34 PM

Cavs are winning it all. Oops i just jinxed them. You saw nothing.

r1p
04-24-2015, 06:47 PM
Who wins a game of one-on-one between Lebron James and God?

Trick question: Lebron is God.

Ray8888
04-24-2015, 06:50 PM
Ya Kobe Bryant is a spoiled prick.

He could be a little less rapey too.

Niner82
04-24-2015, 06:50 PM
Who wins a game of one-on-one between Lebron James and God?

Trick question: Lebron is God.
Kevin Durant is the Antichrist then, I remember the game where he out shot Lebron. Lebron is overrated, lol.

Cobra Crusher
04-24-2015, 06:55 PM
Kevin Durant is the Antichrist then, I remember the game where he out shot Lebron. Lebron is overrated, lol.

Well Durant is a shooter. Lebron is not.

r1p
04-24-2015, 07:12 PM

Sure. Probably the most gifted athlete on the planet who gets hammered every time he goes for a layup with no call because he is so strong it hard to tell when it happens. But yeah, overrated.

Cobra Crusher
04-24-2015, 08:33 PM
Sure. Probably the most gifted athlete on the planet who gets hammered every time he goes for a layup with no call because he is so strong it hard to tell when it happens. But yeah, overrated.

4 straight finals and 2 championships....overrated? lol If thats overrated then everyone else in the league must be chopped liver lol

Niner82
04-24-2015, 11:34 PM
You must be proud.Yes overrated, sad but true, lol. Now I'm sure OP wasn't looking for a NBA discussion, enough said, lol.

r1p
04-25-2015, 01:28 AM
You must be proud.Yes overrated, sad but true, lol. Now I'm sure OP wasn't looking for a NBA discussion, enough said, lol.

I understand. BTW, KD has how NBA championship rings?

Tyler Sunder
04-25-2015, 04:35 AM
I think most of us got our hrs back so this thread was a "slam dunk" XD

DEATHBRINGER210
04-25-2015, 04:40 AM
lost and other req

PithHelmetIrath
04-25-2015, 10:00 AM
Not doing it again and probably not even playing Defiance anymore until it gets a major stability fix.

Yes.. same here.

NomadPhx
04-25-2015, 11:40 AM
thats what i said back when the 1st dlc came out, still waiting lmao. tbh though im just killing time on defiance till FF14 expansion in june, though the stability is still piss poor with buggyness i will say they are taking some steps in the right direction.

NomadPhx
04-25-2015, 11:49 AM

because everytime they fix or adjust things like with WM the items get changed and stats apparently always make older versions better. plus the "oh, your oj rig doesnt have "-----"? mine has 2x "----"." factor and the possibility of becoming tradeable in the future making them easily 2-3xmore valuable than a current adjusted rig.

Niner82
04-25-2015, 02:01 PM
I understand. BTW, KD has how NBA championship rings?
Durant's still young but when his career is over, he will probably have more in the end. Once the Thunder rebuild, they will dominate again. Anyways no more hijacking this thread with NBA discussion.

Ryu Soba JP
04-25-2015, 02:48 PM
On topic, I submitted a ticket for my HR and got fixed right up after 4 days.

Ray8888
04-25-2015, 05:06 PM
Durant's still young but when his career is over, he will probably have more in the end. Once the Wizards rebuild, they will dominate again. Anyways no more hijacking this thread with NBA discussion.

Fixed your post bro. You're welcome.

Niner82
04-25-2015, 10:46 PM
Fixed your post bro. You're welcome.
Ya that will be the day when the Wizards dominate, bwahaha.

DEATHBRINGER210
04-26-2015, 12:02 AM
and lost another req

MadDogTremor
04-26-2015, 01:02 PM
I bit myself once...gave myself rabies. But it doesn't mean I didn't enjoy it....

Ray8888
04-26-2015, 01:10 PM
Ya that will be the day when the Wizards dominate, bwahaha.

As long as they have Durant in his prime I wouldnt rule it out.
You know thats happening right?

Cobra Crusher
04-26-2015, 07:15 PM

Your logic is overated lol

Cobra Crusher
04-26-2015, 07:17 PM
Durant's still young but when his career is over, he will probably have more in the end. Once the Thunder rebuild, they will dominate again. Anyways no more hijacking this thread with NBA discussion.

Durant wont win a ring when he goes to the Wizards lol

Niner82
04-26-2015, 07:19 PM
Durant wont win a ring when he goes to the Wizards lol
Neither will you. Lebron didn't win the rings, the Heat did.
Just remember that. I'm done with your Lebron love fest lol.

Cobra Crusher
04-26-2015, 07:20 PM
Thread hijacked lol (insert NBA theme music here)

Cobra Crusher
04-26-2015, 07:20 PM
Neither will you. Lebron didn't win the rings, the Heat did.

See me in June lol

Niner82
04-26-2015, 07:30 PM
Your logic is overated lol
Your will to keep this conversation going is overrated, lol.

Cobra Crusher
04-26-2015, 07:38 PM
Your will to keep this conversation going is overrated, lol.

Post failed just like OKC's season lol

Niner82
04-26-2015, 08:14 PM
Post failed just like OKC's season lol
Now that was weak, lol.

Cobra Crusher
04-26-2015, 08:24 PM
Now that was weak, lol.

Weak like Durants foot lol

Niner82
04-26-2015, 09:00 PM
Weak like Durants foot lol
At least he don't have to leave the floor when he is pmsing and has the stomach and leg cramps like Lebron, lol. Anyways don't even like basketball that much, so don't know why I'm even defending the real players, lol.

Cobra Crusher
04-26-2015, 09:12 PM
At least he don't have to leave the floor when he is pmsing and has the stomach and leg cramps like Lebron, lol. Anyways don't even like basketball that much, so don't know why I'm even defending the real players, lol.

Cramps are no joke. They feel like someone is pulling on your muscles with a sharp blades. I had them in my calf before. Worst pain i ever felt.