PDA

View Full Version : Tripleshot Boomers??

Tyler Sunder
04-24-2015, 08:40 AM
Recently during PvP mainly, I have been seeing people spiting 3 nades out of a boomer at once. Is this the new DF det?

Tyler Sunder
04-24-2015, 09:08 AM
I guess this is being done with normal big boomers, 1 pull and it spits whole mag in a small spread like a shottie.

r1p
04-24-2015, 09:28 AM
I guess this is being done with normal big boomers, 1 pull and it spits whole mag in a small spread like a shottie.

Is there a burst mag for dets now?

mystickaldj
04-24-2015, 09:41 AM

not that i am aware of. i have an frc big boomer and it still shoots 1 node out at a time.

alienstookmybeer
04-24-2015, 09:46 AM
Did you actually inspect the player using the detonator to confirm it was a boomer? What you're describing sounds like a ground pounder and a lot of radiation GPs dropped during the events the last few weeks.

tarmim
04-24-2015, 09:48 AM

Lmao i need one

r1p
04-24-2015, 09:48 AM
Did you actually inspect the player using the detonator to confirm it was a boomer? What you're describing sounds like a ground pounder and a lot of radiation GPs dropped during the events the last few weeks.

*smh* This is probably what they are talking about. I just read it as 3 coming out of the barrel at the same time.

edispilfnairb
04-24-2015, 09:59 AM
*smh* This is probably what they are talking about. I just read it as 3 coming out of the barrel at the same time.

Could be the Defiant Few Detonator MK II. The changed the way the new MK II Defiant few weapons fire.

konstantinov
04-24-2015, 11:19 AM
Could be the Defiant Few Detonator MK II. The changed the way the new MK II Defiant few weapons fire.

Ya don't they do a burst? pew pew pew

r1p
04-24-2015, 12:46 PM
They may, but if I read the description of the Gang Buster MK II correctly it only increases damage when charging. Unless by increase damage they mean more projectiles. The Bloodhound MK II does increase the burst on charging but it's supposed to be some type of SMG.

**Edit**

BTW, I know the original ones were not, but are the MK II's fixed rolls? And do they come in Electric?

Tyler Sunder
04-24-2015, 04:19 PM
no I inspected 3 seperate people, one had frc bb 2 had tn bbs so im positive it wasnt a pounder. Serious it looked insane when they were doing it, a single floop noise and it was raining grenades. I watched from a distance and could only see a single tracer, then a spread, and then multiple grenades. I'm not talking one nade then the split like gp, more like mass cannon, but the nades coming down are manually detonated. One of the players even hopped into spawn on freight and made the whole area look like the apocalypse hit within seconds. Even got a first person view via deathcam of the tripleshot guy, while it made me super jelly because it was so awesome, it did not look legit.

Tyler Sunder
04-24-2015, 04:31 PM
oh and it's not just 3 at a time, frc guy was spittin 5

Adage
04-24-2015, 05:24 PM
They may, but if I read the description of the Gang Buster MK II correctly it only increases damage when charging. Unless by increase damage they mean more projectiles. The Bloodhound MK II does increase the burst on charging but it's supposed to be some type of SMG.

**Edit**

BTW, I know the original ones were not, but are the MK II's fixed rolls? And do they come in Electric?

The gang buster mk2 shoots a single bomb at a time which looks almost exactly like the old crimefighter's annoying glowy green ball. The epic one I have is a fire nano with Reload / Mag / Full Damage Radius / Speed Boost on Explosive Kill. I'm guessing they're not fixed and probably come in electric.

r1p
04-24-2015, 06:51 PM
The gang buster mk2 shoots a single bomb at a time which looks almost exactly like the old crimefighter's annoying glowy green ball. The epic one I have is a fire nano with Reload / Mag / Full Damage Radius / Speed Boost on Explosive Kill. I'm guessing they're not fixed and probably come in electric.

So good news, bad news. I was hoping for a nice electric horde suppressor for expeditions without the lag issues of the OG Crimefighter.

**Edit**
I actually have enough DF currency to get a box but then I noticed that it also costs 32 keys. Really? 32 keys AND 480 DF currency for weapons that replaced the originals? It wasn't like 240 DF wasn't enough by itself, but this is just insane. I decided to take 1 or 2 last chances at the current Jackpot in the Elite Lockbox before it changes over to the underwhelming new ones. Maybe next week I'll roll the dice on a 1 in 3 chance of getting a mediocre weapon for something that will take a month of grinding to have a roulette chance in getting.

Nefarious
04-24-2015, 09:43 PM
Triple shot Boomers? What!?!?

This is ridiculous! That's to strong and it needs to be Nerfed!

Just joking. OP, what you saw was a Ground Pounder or a variant of one.

Tyler Sunder
04-25-2015, 04:45 AM
Triple shot Boomers? What!?!?

This is ridiculous! That's to strong and it needs to be Nerfed!

Just joking. OP, what you saw was a Ground Pounder or a variant of one.

I wish that's what I saw, seen a 300 ego player doing it with a blue matchlock Boomer, which has predetermined delay. 5 nades, 1 tracer, all went off at exact same time.