PDA

View Full Version : New reward system

tarmim
04-24-2015, 09:40 AM
Many players will agree with this, many of them will not agree.

Incursion reward system;

No changes to af & key rewards.
NEW GEAR REWARDS!
Increase change of oj drops.

PvP;

MORE Keys, maybe add few af per run to rewards
GEAR REWARDS

Arkfalls;

LOTS of more scrip.
Arkfalls should be the main source for arkhunters to get scrip.
So the scrip rewards should be raised.
Better gear rewards

Update echelon vendor;

New gear;

Echelon Canker
Echelon Surge Bolter
Echelon Blast Rifle
Echelon Longshot Cannon
Echelon Big Boomer
Echelon Nano fragger
Echelon Fragger

New synergy; Dominator
[1] +4% Fire rate
[2] -8% reload
[3] when shield breaks 30% change to increase movement speed by 45% for 5 seconds (10 s cooldown)
[4] when shield breaks 20% change to get 4 ablative armor for 5 secods (cooldown 15 s)
Synergy stats not complete may be bit op

Echelon supply crate & mod cache (maybe add echelon elite box)

Contains 3 rare or better items, atleast one will be epic or legendary.(100 rep)
Contains 4 rare or better mods for the dominator synergy (50 rep
Elite box: contains 2 epic or better items, atleast one will be legendary (250 rep + 64 keys)

Add new monthly jackpot to incursion,siege, arkfall rewards
These will not be as powerful as elite jacpots
Possible ideas;

Zapper; stingray
Stalker syn;
1.heal charge
2.damage charge
3.link range
4.charge
5.max links

Coming soon..

tarmim
04-24-2015, 09:41 AM
Grrh wrong place

mystickaldj
04-24-2015, 09:47 AM

Incursion reward system;

NEW GEAR REWARDS!

PvP;

GEAR REWARDS

Arkfalls;

LOTS of more scrip.
Better gear rewards

Update echelon vendor;

New gear;

Echelon Canker
Echelon Surge Bolter
Echelon Blast Rifle
Echelon Longshot Cannon
Echelon Big Boomer
Echelon Nano fragger
Echelon Fragger

New synergy; Dominator
[1] +4% Fire rate
[2] -8% reload
[3] when shield breaks 30% change to increase movement speed by 45% for 5 seconds (10 s cooldown)
[4] when shield breaks 20% change to get 4 ablative armor for 5 secods (cooldown 15 s)

Contains 3 rare or better items, atleast one will be epic or legendary.(100 rep)
Elite box: contains 2 epic or better items, atleast one will be legendary (250 rep + 64 keys)

Possible ideas;

Zapper; stingray
Stalker syn;
1.heal charge
2.damage charge
3.link range
4.charge
5.max links

Coming soon..

i can agree with most of this. like pvp should get more rewards than just 1 or 2 keys. maybe update it to 10 keys. keeps people interested. make it to where if you get so many kills you get so much arkforge. as for the incursions and arkfalls yea we need better rewards for those rather than the random gear chests. or those chests need to be updated. the syn and weps you announced i think would be to overpowering as you stated. but i do like the idea to chance the stuff with the echelon vendor. every other vendor has a mod hoard, and a gear lockbox. but echelon has been thrown in the dirt for to long. we do need different stuff in the echelon vendor and maybe that will give some incentive for people to actually play pvp

tarmim
04-24-2015, 09:55 AM
i can agree with most of this. like pvp should get more rewards than just 1 or 2 keys. maybe update it to 10 keys. keeps people interested. make it to where if you get so many kills you get so much arkforge. as for the incursions and arkfalls yea we need better rewards for those rather than the random gear chests. or those chests need to be updated. the syn and weps you announced i think would be to overpowering as you stated. but i do like the idea to chance the stuff with the echelon vendor. every other vendor has a mod hoard, and a gear lockbox. but echelon has been thrown in the dirt for to long. we do need different stuff in the echelon vendor and maybe that will give some incentive for people to actually play pvp

Yep i agree with that key/af thing :)
I also agree pvp rewards needs to be increased just to make more players play pvp

Jerrmy12
04-24-2015, 10:45 AM

Incursion reward system;

NEW GEAR REWARDS!

PvP;

GEAR REWARDS

Arkfalls;

LOTS of more scrip.
Better gear rewards

Update echelon vendor;

New gear;

Echelon Canker
Echelon Surge Bolter
Echelon Blast Rifle
Echelon Longshot Cannon
Echelon Big Boomer
Echelon Nano fragger
Echelon Fragger

New synergy; Dominator
[1] +4% Fire rate
[2] -8% reload

Possible ideas;

Zapper; stingray
Stalker syn;
1.heal charge
2.damage charge
3.link range
4.charge
5.max links

Coming soon..

I agree with that, I only have 50k scrip, and I'm 1,900 ego...

Sir Dan
04-24-2015, 02:27 PM
I disagree.

Orange weapons mostly come from lockboxes.
Lockboxes can be bought with bits or resources.
Desire for orange weapons nudges you to buy bits.

Increasing the drop for orange could damage trions income.

And if you want cash, go to Sutro.

ColapsN7
04-24-2015, 02:42 PM
I disagree.

Orange weapons mostly come from lockboxes.
Lockboxes can be bought with bits or resources.
Desire for orange weapons nudges you to buy bits.

**Increasing the drop for orange could damage trions income.

And if you want cash, go to Sutro.

http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?204879-Alcatraz-Preview-Cyber-Rigs/page4

...N7 .

Bentu
04-24-2015, 03:04 PM
Yep i agree with that key/af thing :)
I also agree pvp rewards needs to be increased just to make more players play pvp

Really? There's enough crying on these boards with complaints about people spawn camping etc.

If you increase the rewards you'll have all and sundry trying to get the rewards only to be owned by those who abuse exploits in pvp.
Fare enough there are those who are bloody good at pvp but I can assure you they already have the rewards.

mystickaldj
04-24-2015, 03:44 PM
Really? There's enough crying on these boards with complaints about people spawn camping etc.

If you increase the rewards you'll have all and sundry trying to get the rewards only to be owned by those who abuse exploits in pvp.
Fare enough there are those who are bloody good at pvp but I can assure you they already have the rewards.

this is a very true point. those that "exploit" pvp or the extremely good ones will join the pvp just to keep people from getting the rewards. i was playing yesterday where we could not ev en get out the spawn area cause on the opposing team it was all the "exploiters" and they had control of everything

Deadeye Joe
04-24-2015, 05:02 PM

Full agreement

Tyler Sunder
04-24-2015, 05:40 PM
Others are right about what would happen if they added gear rewards to PvP, as for ech supply crate, yes please even if it only has same rewards as expert lockbox.

Cobra Crusher
04-24-2015, 06:44 PM
Expert lockbox has not given me anything good for like a month. Its a waste of keys but so is the mod hoard. Wish we could spend keys for HR's.