PDA

View Full Version : Question about pre patched gear

Ryu Soba JP
04-24-2015, 02:17 PM
So I'm not sure what magic is at work but a player has a pre patched paradise territory sniper that reads 50k base damage and a detonator with 40 mag clip. Now, even with t5 modded bolt sniper I did the math and don't come close to this number. For the det, even with all mag rolls and a t5 reserve chamber it doesn't seem possible. So, is it safe to assume these are weapons have been exploited? I'll try and get a trade to view them for a picture and proof of existence.

edispilfnairb
04-24-2015, 02:25 PM
I guess the modding rumors are true. I had some one who I shall not name on forum, put a Syphon converted Purge Tachmag in my window. The synergy was completely lit up.

The Devs stated no Purge synergy converters, so how does that happen???
Looks like some one is game tampering.

Ryu Soba JP
04-24-2015, 03:06 PM
I know I've read a few people say no purge syphon converters but I am almost certain I had one. Maybe it was plate slicer.

I have in fact heard about people modding gear and even being able to duplicate gear. Although only proof I have is what I've seen in trade window.

I heard you wanted to see a x5 dmg top notch boomer? Heh, how wild would that be?

edispilfnairb
04-24-2015, 03:11 PM
I know I've read a few people say no purge syphon converters but I am almost certain I had one. Maybe it was plate slicer.

I have in fact heard about people modding gear and even being able to duplicate gear. Although only proof I have is what I've seen in trade window.

I heard you wanted to see a x5 dmg top notch boomer? Heh, how wild would that be?

Yeah, it can not legitimately exist.

Ryu Soba JP
04-24-2015, 03:13 PM
I think it's possible but I don't think anyone who may have it still plays. Hah wishful thinking.

To be fair I have seen and even used a x4 fire rate canker with a strain reducer making it technically a x5 fire rate canker. So it's possible that the boomer exist. Just finding it.

edispilfnairb
04-24-2015, 03:19 PM
No, its not legitimately possible. If a boomer like that is in the game its not legitimate.
Boomers at the beginning of the game had three rolls, so not possible to get five damage rolls. When the six roll guns came out, only Blue, Orange and Damage Mastery were possible. Green and White rolls could not be straight damage on a boomer.

So again, if there is one in the game, it is not legit.

Don't believe me, PM Rashere and ask.

r1p
04-24-2015, 05:07 PM
The nano converter issue issue has been around for a while. I know I had a crappy blue solstice weapon from the December event that I stashed mods on and I know that I put 3 SS mods a PS nano converter on it and all 4 synergy bonuses lit up. I'm wasn't sure if that was because the nano converter was Rad or not but I just always thought nano converters were given a free pass.

Adage
04-24-2015, 05:19 PM
So I'm not sure what magic is at work but a player has a pre patched paradise territory sniper that reads 50k base damage and a detonator with 40 mag clip. Now, even with t5 modded bolt sniper I did the math and don't come close to this number. For the det, even with all mag rolls and a t5 reserve chamber it doesn't seem possible. So, is it safe to assume these are weapons have been exploited? I'll try and get a trade to view them for a picture and proof of existence.

The detonator clip might be a rig with +mag chips applied to the card.

Dreypa
04-24-2015, 05:22 PM

I'm thinking this is the case.

And as far as syphon converted purge tachmg with full synergy.
Either exploited or you better share that acid.

Tyler Sunder
04-24-2015, 05:25 PM

Impossible, det clip enhancements max @ 10%

edispilfnairb
04-24-2015, 05:47 PM
Impossible, det clip enhancements max @ 10%

What he said, even if you had a Orange Rig, and all 13 slots could be filled with 10% Ammo chips it would not give your more then 25 Shots on a Boomer. And that is assuming you had Mag mastery, Orange Extended mag, and maximum plus mag rolls.

konstantinov
04-24-2015, 06:37 PM
Pics or ****.

Adage
04-24-2015, 06:47 PM
He never said it was a Boomer.

edispilfnairb
04-24-2015, 06:53 PM
He never said it was a Boomer.
Well if it was an auto lobber it wouldnt make news. Auto lobbers can have big mags before rigs.

Ground pounders, Big boomers, Vbi Grenade launchers, Incinerators, Corruptors, and variants all have small base mags

Ryu Soba JP
04-25-2015, 05:58 PM
I don't remember but I think it was a wm detonator. Again, I'll try and get it in a trade window to snap a pic. Also, these were seen before rigs was a thing. Believe me when I say I looked at all possible options including t5 mod, mag mastery and all mag rolls.

Same person has the sniper that shoots just over 50k. Hmm

konstantinov
04-25-2015, 06:05 PM
I don't remember but I think it was a wm detonator. Again, I'll try and get it in a trade window to snap a pic. Also, these were seen before rigs was a thing. Believe me when I say I looked at all possible options including t5 mod, mag mastery and all mag rolls.

Same person has the sniper that shoots just over 50k. Hmm

PM me the name of the person in question please.