PDA

View Full Version : Weapon random effect things

Roxxasthedemonslayer
04-25-2015, 03:02 PM
not mods or synergy
the random ... effects weapons have on them both positive and negative.

1. what are they called?
effects? randoms? rolls?

2. is there a way to change them?

3. the guns sold by factions always seem to have the same X. is this true and why are they always junk ones?

Ray8888
04-25-2015, 04:53 PM
Nanos. I suggest checking out defiancedata.com.

Dixie Cougar
04-25-2015, 05:41 PM
The better faction guns are hidden behind an RNG wall in the supply crates. Some of the best in the game but good luck getting one--you'll need it!

Roxxasthedemonslayer
04-25-2015, 09:08 PM
ok so that answers... one of my questions.

is there a way to change the nanos on a weapon?

do guns sold by faction shops always have the same nanos?
why do they all have bad ones?

Atticus Batman
04-26-2015, 03:59 AM
ok so that answers... one of my questions.

is there a way to change the nanos on a weapon?

do guns sold by faction shops always have the same nanos?
why do they all have bad ones?

Nano converter mods can be dropped by enemies and not sure but still might occasionally be found as vendor specials.

The individual guns sold by vendors are set guns. If you want a chance at a random one then buy that rep vendor's supply crate. Also all the nanos do have a purpose. Just because you think they are bad doesn't mean everybody else does.

SUPREEM
04-26-2015, 06:37 AM
Nano converter mods can be dropped by enemies and not sure but still might occasionally be found as vendor specials.

The individual guns sold by vendors are set guns. If you want a chance at a random one then buy that rep vendor's supply crate. Also all the nanos do have a purpose. Just because you think they are bad doesn't mean everybody else does.

Electric nano sucks and everyone should think so too. :cool:

Logain
04-26-2015, 11:13 AM
Electric nano sucks and everyone should think so too. :cool:

Hmm I rather like my Empousa or 3x dmg vot tachmag with Firewall and electric for expeditions and my 2x dmg electric Ranger for PVP. Should give electric a look since buff

Ray8888
04-26-2015, 12:34 PM
http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?117431-Nano-Effects-Quick-Guide

http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?99055-Mav-s-Guide-to-Weapon-Bonus-Rolls-and-More&highlight=mav%27s

http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?193157-Coming-Change-to-Weapon-Rarity-Bonuses

Roxxasthedemonslayer
04-26-2015, 03:42 PM
Rarity bonuses.
that's it.

I want to change that on stuff, to make the weapon more... useable.

not the elemental effects, I don't care much about those power isn't there.

Ray8888
04-26-2015, 04:06 PM
You can upgrade a rarity once. From blue to purp, purp to OJ, ect, for 500 AF. Once you do its encrypted it can no longer be upgraded in rarity. It can be upgraded in EGO however. AF is tough to farm. It makes you prioritize. 90% of my inventory is purp project guns. Stuff with really good rolls or masteries that no longer exist or double rolls. Purp rolls are always dependent on an action, like something will happen when it crits or you reload.

Atticus Batman
04-26-2015, 06:01 PM
You can not change your rarity rolls. You can however spend arkforge to change the mastery roll.

Roxxasthedemonslayer
04-26-2015, 06:40 PM
well nuts.
of its random... then odds are im never gonna get a better gun with the right ones.