PDA

View Full Version : moving items to storage

mizore shirauki
04-25-2015, 07:57 PM
I play on playstation NA and i need to know the bast way to move items to a stoarge character thank you

mizore shirauki
04-25-2015, 08:24 PM
Can some1 help please

Chump Norris
04-25-2015, 08:25 PM
You need someone trustworthy to help you or a second PS3.

I would help but not currently in game.

mizore shirauki
04-25-2015, 08:31 PM
Ok thats unfortunate since im moving a very valueable item and i cant move any untradeables

Chump Norris
04-25-2015, 08:46 PM
An option to send items to claims would be nice. They could give it a low breakdown time so people don't abuse it and use claims as permanent storage.

konstantinov
04-25-2015, 09:01 PM
Ok thats unfortunate since im moving a very valueable item and i cant move any untradeables

I'll help you move it if you'd like and if you're worried about me taking the item I can assure there are people that will vouch for me.

Chump Norris
04-25-2015, 09:15 PM
I can vouch for kon.

Burned In Effigy
04-25-2015, 09:21 PM
I vouch for Kon and Chump

mizore shirauki
04-25-2015, 09:29 PM
Im wanting to move alot of normal items but im also moving a beelze and i really dont wanna lose that its nothing personal at all so dont be offended but ill take up offers on moving other stuff

Burned In Effigy
04-25-2015, 09:32 PM
Yeah I understand had a guy fake run off with one of my weapons. I know its just a game but I almost filled my undies.

Burned In Effigy
04-25-2015, 09:34 PM
An option to send items to claims would be nice. They could give it a low breakdown time so people don't abuse it and use claims as permanent storage.

I've suggested thus before. Limit it to 5 items, put a 20minute timer on it. After the 20 mins have passed it goes back into ur inv.

Chump Norris
04-25-2015, 09:38 PM
I've suggested thus before. Limit it to 5 items, put a 20minute timer on it. After the 20 mins have passed it goes back into ur inv.

The item going back to inventory would definitely be better than my breakdown timer.

@mizore, Burned is also another person that wont rob you.

Burned In Effigy
04-25-2015, 09:40 PM
The item going back to inventory would definitely be better than my breakdown timer.

@mizore, Burned is also another person that wont rob you.

Thanks for the vouch but there's no talking this guy into trusting ppl he doesn't know Lol. I can't blame him. Took me a while to find someone trustworthy (8 months or so)

PS. I like the idea of finding good ppl in an mmo where in a weird way you're relying on the kindness of strangers but I'd still rather be able to out items into claims, log out, log back in on alt and play on.

mizore shirauki
04-25-2015, 09:51 PM
Ill move all the items through some1 but that beelze not even because value but just because it means so much to me, its weird but im attached to that gun since it was a drop and ive spent almost 700 AF and t4d it

Burned In Effigy
04-25-2015, 09:59 PM
Ill move all the items through some1 but that beelze not even because value but just because it means so much to me, its weird but im attached to that gun since it was a drop and ive spent almost 700 AF and t4d it

The ppl I do these things for; the amount if trust is incredible. When someone comes to me to hold or transfer weapons, I take it as the highest honor. Take from that what u will. Hopefully one day you will find such a person.

mizore shirauki
04-25-2015, 10:00 PM
I had that person but this recent update made them so mad they quit

They gave me counless scrip, ojs, and help when i first started probably 2-4mil worth

konstantinov
04-25-2015, 10:46 PM

http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?212137-Taking-offers-on-a-few-okay-things <---- I'm not going to rob you when I can't even get rid of the ones I have, not to mention the 3 untradeable beez Mk2's sitting in my inventory.

I completely understand where you're coming from as there are a less than ten people I'd trust to not run off with my stuff. For the most part I usually go to flipside or greytush, I mean greybush.

Burned In Effigy
04-25-2015, 11:51 PM
http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?212137-Taking-offers-on-a-few-okay-things <---- I'm not going to rob you when I can't even get rid of the ones I have, not to mention the 3 untradeable beez Mk2's sitting in my inventory.

I completely understand where you're coming from as there are a less than ten people I'd trust to not run off with my stuff. For the most part I usually go to flipside or greytush, I mean greybush.

Ahem.Ahem.AAAAAHHHHHHHEMMM.