PDA

View Full Version : How are you gonna tell me what not to use and then beg me to use?

DeacTodd
04-26-2015, 12:22 PM
Today I were doing expeditions and the guy I was doin expeditions with told me " no crimefiighters or I'll kick you out" so I switched to my other slot of weapons and after we reached a certain point in expeditions the guy was pinned down by a whole lot of biomen and he couldn't do anything (he kept on dying) I heard the voice chat saying " I'm stuck use your crimefighter" and he kept saying it over and over so I did and it bailed his *** out of trouble, now how are you gonna tell me what to use the expeditions is hard and I'm gonna kill whatever and however it takes, I respect people when they say no crimefighters but I never encountered what I did today bailing out a complaining *** and then beg, wtf!

Mrdr
04-26-2015, 12:33 PM
Gotta love control freaks. Funny how they always know best until they're in the shtako. Did you even get an apology or anything from the kick threatener?

Ray8888
04-26-2015, 12:41 PM
I ask nicely and if they keep using it I leave. I dont kick anyone. But I also dont judge anyone who does.

Mrdr
04-26-2015, 12:53 PM
I try not to annoy others in expeditions and similar situations so I try use similar weapons and keep with the group. If I was joined up with someone like Ray8888 and he asked me nicely to use or not use a specific weapon I'd have no problem complying. But someone barking orders and threatening kicking people might have a better chance of mutiny and difficulty with the team I'd think.

Niner82
04-26-2015, 12:57 PM
Today I were doing expeditions and the guy I was doin expeditions with told me " no crimefiighters or I'll kick you out" so I switched to my other slot of weapons and after we reached a certain point in expeditions the guy was pinned down by a whole lot of biomen and he couldn't do anything (he kept on dying) I heard the voice chat saying " I'm stuck use your crimefighter" and he kept saying it over and over so I did and it bailed his *** out of trouble, now how are you gonna tell me what to use the expeditions is hard and I'm gonna kill whatever and however it takes, I respect people when they say no crimefighters but I never encountered what I did today bailing out a complaining *** and then beg, wtf!
There are lots of people like this playing Defiance sadly. Ya if someone asks nicely I will oblige, but if they bark orders, I sit back and watch them die, and then don't revive them lol. There shouldn't even be a kick option in expeditions, since it takes HR's, and they are hard to come by. You never know if the person payed for them, or if they are using their free ones.

Tura Satana
04-26-2015, 01:16 PM
Kick is necessary when a friend gets booted and is replaced by someone else before they can get back. That just irks the **** out of me that there is no place held for them, especially when I have no intention of doing expeditions with randoms in my group.

DeacTodd
04-26-2015, 02:42 PM
He didn't apologize, I just laughed at him.

DeacTodd
04-26-2015, 02:44 PM
That is so true.

Ryu Soba JP
04-26-2015, 03:36 PM
I found that in co ops at least if someone gets disconnected and another person joins simply asking the joining person to step out usually works.
Kicking people from expeditions just puts them in a different expedition. I think.