PDA

View Full Version : omg...sold all my gear to a vendor

Praxus07
04-26-2015, 06:16 PM
Last Update...just got all my gear back! Thanks Trion Support! And yes, everything is now faved...lol.

Update...Got a reply back this morning that they can rollback my character, just needed my go ahead to do it. Replied back yes, please do it, but still waiting on it being done. Now just wondering when it'll happen, maybe with the daily server reset?

So I just accidentally hit x while selling junk to a vendor, lost everything not equipped. Tried buyback but only a few things showed up, mainly grenades. And no, I don't use the fave feature. I liked keeping gear in order, faves just made it messy.

If I submit a ticket can they restore my gear? If not it looks like I have no reason to keep playing now after this screwup. Not going to be able to replace any of it since it was from past events.

Dreypa
04-26-2015, 06:18 PM
Put in a support ticket, good chance they can reverse this for you.

heartbreak_courier
04-26-2015, 06:20 PM
Yes, I believe they'll be able to restore your gear as long as it happened within the last week or so. Just make sure and tell them the date and approximate time you vendored everything, and they should be able to help you out. (iirc)

Praxus07
04-26-2015, 10:38 PM
Ok, thanks, I did submit the ticket earlier tonight. Fingers crossed they'll fix it for me.

SUPREEM
04-27-2015, 12:16 AM
Keep us updated on this. Good to know how trion will handle this, for future reference.

crazyged
04-27-2015, 12:21 AM
Dude, you gotta use the fave feature, messy or not! :D

Atticus Batman
04-27-2015, 12:23 AM
Dude, you gotta use the fave feature, messy or not! :D

That's what I was thinking but didn't want to be the one to say it.

I know the favorite option is messy. However it was added to avoid this issue. So I suggest learning to use it. Afterall even if CS helps this time, they will not everytime.

Bentu
04-27-2015, 12:27 AM
When the sell all and mass break down features came out this was quite a common occurrence and Trion reversed the accidental sale/break downs.
Then people realised prepatch weapons were being replaced with new rolled weapons and it started to happen even more.

Dixie Cougar
04-27-2015, 12:29 AM
I really don't understand the point of the "sell all" button if it can't filter by rarity like mass breakdown. The downside is much nastier than the upside is beneficial.

Praxus07
04-27-2015, 02:54 AM
Just so everyone doesn't think I'm a complete idiot for doing it, I was multitasking at the time. Listening to clan chat, had my tablet open to the Transformers Tactics event in my lap, and trying to sell my junk greens to the vendor. I didn't even realize I had done it until a few minutes later when I went in to swap out some equipped weapons and saw all the open inventory space. I just about had a heart attack.

But anyway, yes, will post here when I hear from support. Either to say Yay I got my gear back or Goodbye if I don't.

r1p
04-27-2015, 09:08 AM
God I remember when I did something similar but mine was a mass breakdown instead. Fortunately I was under 1000 EGO when I did so it wasn't catastrophic, but it sure felt like it at the time. Afterwards I started researching how not to do it in the future and it led to me discovering the forums in the first place.

Bentu
04-27-2015, 09:47 AM
I was multitasking at the time..

There's your mistake right there.

Niner82
04-27-2015, 11:27 AM
Been here man, luckily I had most of my stuff that was worth keeping equipped or marked as favorites.

Praxus07
04-27-2015, 06:52 PM
Got a reply back this morning that they can rollback my character, just needed my go ahead to do it. Replied back yes, please do it, but still waiting on it being done. Now just wondering when it'll happen, maybe with the daily server reset?

DeMoNofDEATH
04-27-2015, 06:58 PM
thats what the little gold stars are for ;)

Praxus07
04-27-2015, 11:27 PM
Last update, just received all my gear back! Thanks Trion support!

Bonehead
04-28-2015, 10:01 AM
I was multitasking at the time.

I'm going to start calling it that...

Bonehead
04-28-2015, 10:01 AM
Last update, just received all my gear back! Thanks Trion support!

Outstanding!