PDA

View Full Version : Does the Precious cause lag/frame-rate drop?

SanCarioca
04-27-2015, 12:52 AM
I have used the Precious as a very effective weapon in Expeditions. It's combination of fire/bio nano is great to keep enemies ensnared-- since expeditions take place in tight spaces, I find this important. And it does have the Heartbreaker Synergy, that gives you a boost to your self-revive.

However, during an expedition today, I was warned by a fellow arrkhunter the the Precious was causing lag for him. I switched weapons, but was very surprised. He told me the Precious was like the CrimeFighter x 1000. I apologized, because I really did not know about that.

What I want to know is:

1) Have you really experienced lag/frame-rate drop, from a fellow Arkhunter using a Precious, in a co-op map?

2) If so, is this issue known by Trion? I really would like to see it solved, if that's the case

I was so happy with myy precioooouuusss... I thought I was helping. :(

Midnight
04-27-2015, 12:57 AM
I use an electric blaze all the time for groups of enemies and no one has complained...probably just someone who doesn't think it's worth using....the lag from the crime fighter was from all the bouncing projectiles...still if someone asks you not to use something, it's probably just best to play along

crazyged
04-27-2015, 05:25 AM
I doubt the Precious causes lag.

Although classed as a pistol, it works just like any detonator, which have been around since the dawn of time.

It's nowhere near as flashy as a Crimefighter.

Tura Satana
04-27-2015, 06:32 AM
It doesn't cause lag or drop in framerate. I have been in multiple expeditions with two friends spamming them, and while it can be annoying because it can be hard to distinguish between specific enemies with all the explosions going off, it did not cause any kind of lag or framerate drop. "Crimefighter x 1000" = rubbish statement. That guy was full of ****.

ARB82
04-27-2015, 08:03 AM
It doesn't cause lag or drop in framerate. I have been in multiple expeditions with two friends spamming them, and while it can be annoying because it can be hard to distinguish between specific enemies with all the explosions going off, it did not cause any kind of lag or framerate drop. "Crimefighter x 1000" = rubbish statement. That guy was full of ****.

Agreed. Absolutely 2nd it. I use one and it's a belter, nobody has complained while I use one .

Just to add: You don't get many hunter reqs to enjoy so tell him to **** off.

lilmama41056
04-27-2015, 08:10 AM
never had any issue with my clanmates using there and no one has mentioned any problem when i use mine. on lag ive noticeed from any weapon has beend crimefighters (not mkII)