PDA

View Full Version : Is there a limited edition for the 360?

Grimlord
04-27-2015, 10:12 AM
I have the standard and collectors edition and don't wanna pay 200 for the ultimate, is there a limited ed for the 360 to? I seen somewhere that there are 4 different versions of the code you can enter. I ordered another standard but have been told that they don't stack so I wont be able to use the code again

Bentu
04-27-2015, 11:10 AM
There's an Ultimate Edition, I currently have one on the way and maybe auctioning the code in the 360 trade section in a couple of weeks when it arrives.

http://i.imgur.com/gSCngVJ.jpg?1

mystickaldj
04-27-2015, 11:23 AM
collectors edition is cheaper and the only thing thats not in the collectors that is in the ultimate is the season pass and bits. everything else you get. i may just activate the collectors for the forge lol

Grimlord
04-27-2015, 11:27 AM
OK, I already have the season pass and collectors ed. So I'd basically just get all the same stuff, minus the bag and some bits, I don't see any arkforge that comes with it

mystickaldj
04-27-2015, 11:29 AM
i have activated the standard code and ultimate code. standard code i got 1k forge, ultimate i got 2k forge (think its cause i heard the ultimate is like a standard and ultimate code all in 1 so the forge is doubled)

Grimlord
04-27-2015, 11:36 AM
That's the answer I wanted to hear lol, totally worth it then, are they region locked? If I buy one from the UK will it work in Canada? Sorry if that's a dumb question lol

mystickaldj
04-27-2015, 11:53 AM
That's the answer I wanted to hear lol, totally worth it then, are they region locked? If I buy one from the UK will it work in Canada? Sorry if that's a dumb question lol

i do not think they are region locked. cause i ordered one off ebay (dont remember where it came from) but i used it on xbox NA server. think just console locked. like cant buy one for ps3 and expect to use it on xbox as the codes are different.

Atticus Batman
04-27-2015, 08:55 PM
There's an Ultimate Edition, I currently have one on the way and maybe auctioning the code in the 360 trade section in a couple of weeks when it arrives.

http://i.imgur.com/gSCngVJ.jpg?1

Bent look into the Limited edition. :) They are only sold in the UK, from what I understand.

Here's what little I could find on it:

Defiance GAME Exclusive Limited Edition for Xbox 360 includes:
•Volter Shotgun: Like a punch of lightning, the Volter shotgun can knock the life out the biggest beast in the frontier. With Votan-made shock dampeners and tachmag coils, the Volter delivers the shock and awe needed by all ark hunters.
•500 BITS: BITS are in game currency that usually must be purchased with real money.

Atticus Batman
04-27-2015, 08:58 PM
i have activated the standard code and ultimate code. standard code i got 1k forge, ultimate i got 2k forge (think its cause i heard the ultimate is like a standard and ultimate code all in 1 so the forge is doubled)

You heard slightly wrong. Every copy gives you 1k arkforge for entering it's code. The arktech Revolution DLC also gives you 1k AF. So the reason the ultimate gave you 2k af, is because you got 1k af for the game and 1k for DLC5 Arktech Revolution, because Ultimate comes with a season pass.

Atticus Batman
04-27-2015, 08:59 PM
Dang computer double posted.

Bentu
04-27-2015, 10:43 PM
Bentu look into the Limited edition. :) They are only sold in the UK, from what I understand.

Here's what little I could find on it:

Defiance GAME Exclusive Limited Edition for Xbox 360 includes:
•Volter Shotgun: Like a punch of lightning, the Volter shotgun can knock the life out the biggest beast in the frontier. With Votan-made shock dampeners and tachmag coils, the Volter delivers the shock and awe needed by all ark hunters.
•500 BITS: BITS are in game currency that usually must be purchased with real money.

May try and find one to add to the collection cheers Batty.

Edit. I've had a look and can't find a new unused copy in the UK from GAME but there are a few available in Europe but unfortunately won't deliver to the UK for some reason.