PDA

View Full Version : Charged me another HR to continue ???

Johnny Stranger
04-27-2015, 11:47 AM
ok, i am p o'd .... I went into expedition, paid my hr, went to join 2nd round, took another hr ... WTF ? I did not die/extract etc... :confused:

EvilAg3nt
04-27-2015, 12:29 PM
it just did some weird shiznit to us too.
we were at the boss /hellbug daily weekly and i got put down,crawled close to the water bank went to revive and got thrown out of the game...With a Revive Showing!!
WTFH!!

Then <<< it pops up ,not while i was ingame noooo
the buy more bits screen which was utter bs because i had used 1 hq out of 4 the entire run...ffs.
whered the other 3 go?? just up n vanished?
so now,im screwed,cant go back in,cant finish my daily/weekly,lost out on my rewards and my cores and all that.

Great way to end my Very First expedition.
sure makes me wanna go do that some more,thanks Trion.
o and Special thanks for making it part of the daily weekly requirements too.
whos genuis idea is that,so half the population cant do them?

most ironic part,didnt i wait all this time before trying expeditions,just so the " issues " would hopefully be fixed.
yeah right.

KILLSHOT707
04-27-2015, 12:36 PM
ok, i am p o'd .... I went into expedition, paid my hr, went to join 2nd round, took another hr ... WTF ? I did not die/extract etc... :confused:

Happens to everyone. It's wrong for them not to have Expeditions free until this is worked out. At least you could start one. I can not join any type of co op what so ever. "matchmaking failed. server error. try again".

Johnny Stranger
04-27-2015, 03:50 PM
Sucked all 3 of mine now lol ... Oh well , got my weekly done ��

TNO
04-27-2015, 04:04 PM
Just finished round 6 with my group but instead of promoting us to round 7 it said " you completed round 0" and ended. No timer runing and no option to join round 7. Now we have to pay another req and start over from round 1.

mystickaldj
04-27-2015, 04:26 PM
contact the live support. i did and they refunded me back the 5 i lost in 1 expedition. did it while i was in the live chat. didnt have to wait

mystickaldj
04-27-2015, 04:29 PM
also it is a good thing to clear your cache on your console or clear your cookies on pc, it does help, the first time i ran expeditions i critted after every timer to end the map, not the round just the map. then i started clearing cache before i ran. i would shut off my xbox let it sit for a few min to cool down a little then go in and have ran to round 6 before.

Johnny Stranger
04-27-2015, 05:48 PM
Where is live support ? On PS3

Holy Bahamut3
04-27-2015, 05:58 PM
Had the exact same issue today. Ticket #147011

EvilAg3nt
04-27-2015, 06:25 PM
made a ticket and answered in less than 5 hours,Excellent Support.
still no clue how it happened,altho ingame rumours say falling in the water can lead to strange things.

Gaige12
04-28-2015, 09:34 AM
Falling in the water saved me on a round a little while ago. All the critters lined up on the edge of the dock begging for bullet treats, which I supplied while jumping in the water :D

EvilAg3nt
04-28-2015, 10:17 AM
the trick there is when that door opens to go to the right hand side when you are facing the boat,and jump in and go around the back of the boat,theres a ledge on the far side.
you can then hit the boss and just keep an eye on the deck of the boat as the others will swarm there and try to jump you.
most of them wont make it tho.
just be Careful,because if they put you down too close to the water it somehow instantly throws you out.

crystal030405
04-28-2015, 11:26 AM
be glad it happend on round two me and a couple clanmates went all the way to round 14 tier 34 im pretty sure took us a good 7 hours but we beat the boss came back to to the island it reset us and wanted another token talk about being bummed

Bonehead
04-28-2015, 11:44 AM
be glad it happend on round two me and a couple clanmates went all the way to round 14 tier 34 im pretty sure took us a good 7 hours but we beat the boss came back to to the island it reset us and wanted another token talk about being bummed

Nasty bug.

http://i1375.photobucket.com/albums/ag464/lenzdude/NBGjUYG_zps4f93511a.png

crystal030405
04-28-2015, 12:46 PM
also be very carefull using big boomers or any det for that matter as they will auto extract you they need to take that out of the expiditions

Niner82
04-28-2015, 01:27 PM
also be very carefull using big boomers or any det for that matter as they will auto extract you they need to take that out of the expiditions
Hmmmm, I used my Scourge and wasn't extracted. That's weird.

Duke_Shambles
04-28-2015, 03:27 PM
The game is set up to auto extract you if you take an exceedingly high amount of damage. The thinking being, you can't self revive if you got vaporized.

EvilAg3nt
04-28-2015, 04:03 PM
The game is set up to auto extract you if you take an exceedingly high amount of damage. The thinking being, you can't self revive if you got vaporized.

as far as that goes..
i was put down,chose Not to use my revive right away,as i crawled backwards away from the attackers to a good spot to respawn.
when i got close to the water i suddenly got autoextracted With a good Revive still not used.
Then it pops up a buy me now screen to continue,which is possibly the most frustrating screen ever,and that was it.

translation,i wasnt vaporized,but apparently im related to the wicked witch of the west.
water is bad...mmmkay.