PDA

View Full Version : questions about stat stacking, rig bonuses, loadouts and more.



Gaasden
04-28-2015, 12:49 PM
Hi! So ive been playin defiance for almost two months now, im ego 5050 and i read the forum a lot.

So i have a few questions that i had trouble finding answers for;

1. Do the bonuses stack? So if i have two recoil rolls it should be half of the original recoil?? Or 25% off and than another 25% from that number. If so, the second question
2. Im putting togheter a reviver loadout, please confirm this for me: self meditcated 45% makes the normal 300 sec, 135sec. Than my rig gives me 7.5% and than if i revive other players- the tide 25% and life protocol another 25%. On revivng other player i get my self revive back in less than a minute??

3. Are the bonuses on rigs displayed on the card ? If not, is there a way to check the dmg and oter stats like max health somehow ?

4. Could someone suggest loadouts for dif occasions? I dont need perks and details as i like makin itt myself but maybe names only. For example i have reviver and pvp loadout and cant make my mind how to use other 3.

5. Is. -20% accuracy a good thing or bad? It seems my emc is actually less accurate with the syn stat.



Ill be editing and adding new questions. Please help

stefb42
04-28-2015, 04:00 PM
1. The bonuses all work of the unmodified stats, so if you get 25% less recoil then another 25% it will total 50%, it wont go down to 75% then take 25% from the 75% if that's what your asking, basically add the bonuses that are the same together then subtract it from the 100%, example using recoil: Say you have an assault rifle orange recoil roll of 50%, then you master for 25%, and add a t3 recoil stock for 15%, you'll have a 90% reduction in recoil, add the 10% received if said weapon skill has unlocked the recoil bonus and that's another 10% making 100% recoil reduction

2. Yes you can get your self revive back that fast, if you can get a survivor shield it could go even quicker, 20% self revive on shield break, the main perk that gives a 45% reduction however only reduces the time, not the percentage you start at, that will always be 100% so if for example you use survivor shield, breaking it will still only give 20% back, but the timer is shorter

Gaasden
04-29-2015, 11:40 AM
1. The bonuses all work of the unmodified stats, so if you get 25% less recoil then another 25% it will total 50%, it wont go down to 75% then take 25% from the 75% if that's what your asking, basically add the bonuses that are the same together then subtract it from the 100%, example using recoil: Say you have an assault rifle orange recoil roll of 50%, then you master for 25%, and add a t3 recoil stock for 15%, you'll have a 90% reduction in recoil, add the 10% received if said weapon skill has unlocked the recoil bonus and that's another 10% making 100% recoil reduction

Thanks for clearing that for me. I



2. Yes you can get your self revive back that fast, if you can get a survivor shield it could go even quicker, 20% self revive on shield break, the main perk that gives a 45% reduction however only reduces the time, not the percentage you start at, that will always be 100% so if for example you use survivor shield, breaking it will still only give 20% back, but the timer is shorter

Really want that survivor shield now! Possible to find one with 1mil? ps3eu

EvilAg3nt
04-29-2015, 12:21 PM
i have a question as well,hope not bothering the op as its related.

the guardian angel shield,combined w the Perks for reviving.
are those actually Working in the Expeditions?

my revive charges slower than the people laying on the floor at the wm events....??

Gaasden
04-29-2015, 12:42 PM
Yes, i can confirm that they work, on my reviver loadout I was getting me self revive in less than one min. One for all works aswell.

EvilAg3nt
04-29-2015, 12:45 PM
hmm,well then..maybe i was glitched that expo..i just couldnt get my revive to charge at all fast.
it was so bad i ended up switching in the middle of the run.
Ty for the reply tho.

Fallen_Aingeal
04-29-2015, 01:11 PM
4. Could someone suggest loadouts for dif occasions? I dont need perks and details as i like makin itt myself but maybe names only. For example i have reviver and pvp loadout and cant make my mind how to use other 3.

My loadout names, with a brief explanation, are as follows:

1. Main - This is my main PVE load out. My daily go to weapons and perk setups

2. PVP Blur - As it says. Blur load out with perks to enhance it.

3. WM/EXP - This load out is set up for WM and exp. I only have to change one weapon as I run a Wolfhound in WM and a Boomer in Exp.

4. Afflicted - I use this for afflicted sieges and hellbug mob control. Fire BH AR and Boomer

5. PVP{cloak} - Am tempted to change this to another OC loadout for use in pvp as I don't run cloak very often anymore. Prefer my blur

Hope this helps a little, or gives ya an idea of how you want to set up/name stuff

Gaasden
05-05-2015, 11:36 AM
My loadout names, with a brief explanation, are as follows:

1. Main - This is my main PVE load out. My daily go to weapons and perk setups

2. PVP Blur - As it says. Blur load out with perks to enhance it.

3. WM/EXP - This load out is set up for WM and exp. I only have to change one weapon as I run a Wolfhound in WM and a Boomer in Exp.

4. Afflicted - I use this for afflicted sieges and hellbug mob control. Fire BH AR and Boomer

5. PVP{cloak} - Am tempted to change this to another OC loadout for use in pvp as I don't run cloak very often anymore. Prefer my blur

Hope this helps a little, or gives ya an idea of how you want to set up/name stuff

tHANKS FOR THIS!

Gaasden
05-05-2015, 11:38 AM
Yes, i can confirm that they work, on my reviver loadout I was getting me self revive in less than one min. One for all works aswell.

Not sure now, either one for all works or i saw two times that somebody revived while i revived other player.

David Irwin
05-05-2015, 12:05 PM
I just run 3 loadouts , one heavily favors defensive perks my regular option, one that's heavy on offensive perks, and then the other just sort falls between. this seems to suit me well. you will find though that to complete certain goals and pursuits much easier the key is in choosing the right perks for the task and your play style .

Ray8888
05-05-2015, 12:59 PM
My load outs...

KILL EM ALL - Blaze w Syph or Bio, T5ed Mazu w Syph All Defensive Perks Main purp rig with Nano chips

PVP - Swan and RS Infector with trip fire rate rolls Blue rig with two Vehicle wrecker chips cloak and ego perks

WarMaster - Bio Tach SMG, RS Rad SMG same perks and rigs as KILLEMALL

Level/Master - whatever new weapons I need to level or anything that needs a remaster

TOYS - anything I am currently testing or playing with, currently a Hardboiled loadout

I forget and join warmasters and PvP wearing KILLEMALL quite a bit. It actually doesnt do bad in Pvp but the Swan is a beast.

Ray8888
05-05-2015, 02:25 PM
Rig bonuseseses...

Mag Avenger goes off crazy with my smaller mag Blaze loving that but my favorite is Reserve Feed does it go higher than 3%? I only have it on a blue rig that is crappy otherwise. I want to play with Shroud Protocol too.