PDA

View Full Version : About to stop playing defiance if it keeps it up.

Assy Mcgee
04-28-2015, 02:17 PM
For one every time i get into something heated the server crashes just about finished a mission......... server crash... for 2 the apply code for the Alcatraz dlc is not going thru says its the wrong code about to make me quit playing if this keeps it up ive spent over 100 dollars on this game and would like to see things work so i can actually play the game...

Mrdr
04-28-2015, 02:22 PM
For one every time i get into something heated the server crashes just about finished a mission......... server crash... for 2 the apply code for the Alcatraz dlc is not going thru says its the wrong code about to make me quit playing if this keeps it up ive spent over 100 dollars on this game and would like to see things work so i can actually play the game...

Alcatraz dlc? I thought it was free. If you mean the alcatraz2015 code then it's expired. Won't work. Sorry. As for the disconnects sometimes it's good to reset your system before doing something you don't want to crash.

Keziah
04-28-2015, 02:34 PM
I usually reset my system every hour if I don't get dcd before then. Same with war masters. Yes, this game does dc you a lot. But, I've gotten over it a long time ago. You have to have patients to play Defiance.

Bonehead
04-28-2015, 02:41 PM
The bad news?

It's gonna keep happening.

The good news?

Lots of players to help you set up your system in a way that makes Defiance more stable.

Good luck and if you do go...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEqUyNaSdvg

PithHelmetIrath
04-28-2015, 02:49 PM
I usually reset my system every hour if I don't get dcd before then. Same with war masters. Yes, this game does dc you a lot. But, I've gotten over it a long time ago. You have to have patients to play Defiance.

Doctors have patients..

Defiance players must have patience.

Ryu Soba JP
04-28-2015, 02:55 PM
I guess no one sees the mission icon for Alcatraz on the map. Or simply just teleporting to someone that is there. As far as crashing I recommend using a wired connection and not wifi.

mystickaldj
04-28-2015, 03:18 PM
yea alcatraz is not a DLC, it was just an update to all servers, and also is put into the daily/weekly contracts (which i think is kinda stupid on trions part cause this whole time its been stuff that everyone could do without needing to buy something to do these daily/weekly contracts)

Cobra Crusher
04-28-2015, 11:34 PM
I think they mean the starter kit code which was ALCATRAZ. ARMISTICE2015 was the free gun code thats expired.

Mrdr
04-29-2015, 05:13 AM
I think they mean the starter kit code which was ALCATRAZ. ARMISTICE2015 was the free gun code thats expired.

Oh yeah. Thanks. Got them confused. When I logged in last night I got an ad for the Alcatraz starter kit. It said to use the code "ALCATRAZ" to get it so I guess it's still active.

@OP: be sure to put the code in at the glyph site and not in the game. Your console must be linked to your glyph account though.

SUPREEM
04-29-2015, 05:23 AM

Dam auto correct feature smh

Keziah
04-29-2015, 06:19 PM
Doctors have patients..

Defiance players must have patience.

Haha! I'm truly sorry for this misake. I'm on my tablet so the auto correct took over. :P

Fawks
04-29-2015, 06:49 PM

You're not leaving, I can almost say that everyone who posts a "I'm leaving this game sucks blah blah blah" they never leave

Tex_Arcana
04-30-2015, 06:38 AM
I guess no one sees the mission icon for Alcatraz on the map. Or simply just teleporting to someone that is there. As far as crashing I recommend using a wired connection and not wifi.
Though I agree being hard-wired does help performance; I do not believe that it will help with the present disconnection problem.
I have a rock-solid ISP/Connection and am hard wired. I always take note of "events" in any game I play. And I can say this:
SINCE Alcatraz has dropped, the number of random d/c's from the server (PCNA) has gone up.
I'm suffering at least two a session most days; which is up from one to four a month (pre-Alcatraz).
There is definitely some problems still in the code imo.

konstantinov
04-30-2015, 06:43 AM
I bring far too much joy to the ps3 NA population to quit.