PDA

View Full Version : Are expeditions splitting your clan into haves and have nots?

QipQip
05-01-2015, 12:12 AM
They're definitely hurting mine.Good clan mates that I'd play with every day are now left behind running old content or broken PvP. Meanwhile those of us who can pay are busy building our characters searching for chips and rigs.Alcatraz seems to be breaking our population into two groups.The Developers have stated season three is entirely expedition content.How long will the have nots be willing to play the old content? I was just wondering if Alacatraz was affecting your clan as it has mine?

crazyged
05-01-2015, 12:41 AM
Expeditions have caused all sorts of bones of contention amongst clans...

Dixie Cougar
05-01-2015, 01:27 AM
We haven't had any serious problems yet, but the relative dearth of free HRs is certainly holding some people back.

Logain
05-01-2015, 06:00 AM
We haven't had any serious problems yet, but the relative dearth of free HRs is certainly holding some people back.

Yeah this is what I have seen too. Though I am always up for some runs. My biggest problem is that I don't have the uninterrupted time to play to get to extremely challenging levels or I DC when loading into or out of an Expedition. The other problem is that the lack of HRs mentioned above means that at the start of the week Expeditions get more play but can't find anyone later in the week.

mystickaldj
05-01-2015, 06:13 AM
what i find to be helpful (if you are up to doing it) is what i plan on doing. the active clan members in the clan i am in that do nothave the money to spend on the game i plan on buying them an xbox game code so they can activate it to buy some hunter reqs and a patron pass, so they can at least run expeditions also. (not everyone is willing to do that for their clan but im an honest person and have bought xbox live for a few people whos live ran out and have bought boosts for the clan so they could get the stuff).....just an idea to help out the clan

Logain
05-01-2015, 06:22 AM
what i find to be helpful (if you are up to doing it) is what i plan on doing. the active clan members in the clan i am in that do nothave the money to spend on the game i plan on buying them an xbox game code so they can activate it to buy some hunter reqs and a patron pass, so they can at least run expeditions also. (not everyone is willing to do that for their clan but im an honest person and have bought xbox live for a few people whos live ran out and have bought boosts for the clan so they could get the stuff).....just an idea to help out the clan

We do a lot of giveaways and I have done my part in those as well. But on PC you can't purchase bits/HRs/patron pass for people without essentially handing them third party cash. It would be great if Defiance allowed one the ability to give away a pack of 20 HRs on a weekly giveaway night.

mystickaldj
05-01-2015, 06:40 AM
We do a lot of giveaways and I have done my part in those as well. But on PC you can't purchase bits/HRs/patron pass for people without essentially handing them third party cash. It would be great if Defiance allowed one the ability to give away a pack of 20 HRs on a weekly giveaway night.

there has to be some way to get them a code so they can add the code in for in store purchases, i just started on the pc na so im still learning what can and can not happen on there. and i have not logged in on pc in a little while due to me running 6 toons on my xbox lol.

EvilAg3nt
05-01-2015, 08:46 AM
Expeditions have caused all sorts of bones of contention amongst clans...

this.
we lost our former clan due to this and some personal problems/our clan leaders were racist jerkoffs./greedy chumps/not team players
but it was a lot to do with these stupid expeditions.
they really do bring out the worst in people when you are spending Real money in a video game just to stay alive in the hopes of getting a virtual prize,be it mods guns or rigs,and then Scramble to pick them up in time.