PDA

View Full Version : 2 ego powers

Solid Fox18
02-11-2013, 11:34 AM
In this guide at 1:16 it shows the guy using cloak and overcharge at the same time, so my question is will we be able to use 2 abilitys at once.

Sinclair
02-11-2013, 11:39 AM
In theory, no. To see!

Dead_Phoenix
02-11-2013, 11:42 AM
just seen what you mean and yes he using 2 abilitys at the same time. no your not supposed to but i think he has had special access to alpha game, because if you note he is only power level 10 making it impossible to have all 4 abiltys left alone use them.

so im guessing in the alpha game they might have access to all the abiltys/perks to test them.

hhkaal416
02-11-2013, 11:49 AM
I think a good answer could be this, he's on the tutorial (beta event #1) and that part, is when you can test all 4 ego powers, in example, kill 10 enemies with cloak, kill 10 enemies with blur etc etc, ok, well, in that part, think that overcharge comes before cloak, he kill 10 enemies with overcharge, and then, the tutorial give the other power, in this case: cloak, overcharge its still ON beacause he's time hasn't finish, that why u see overcharge and cloak at the same time, you could say that its a bug.

Sorry for my bad english xD

Crazy Penguin
02-11-2013, 11:49 AM
In this guide at 1:16 it shows the guy using cloak and overcharge at the same time, so my question is will we be able to use 2 abilitys at once.

When I was recording that part of the game it was during the tutorial where you get to try them all out, I rushed through the kills required and was given the next EGO before the first wore off. When it was recorded that was the only way to use multiple powers at once. It might be something we see down the line, but I only say that because I would like to see this a possibility like you. :)

Crazy Penguin
02-11-2013, 11:50 AM
I think a good answer could be this, he's on the tutorial (beta event #1) and that part, is when you can test all 4 ego powers, in example, kill 10 enemies with cloak, kill 10 enemies with blur etc etc, ok, well, in that part, think that overcharge comes before cloak, he kill 10 enemies with overcharge, and instead, the tutorial give the other power, in this case: cloak, overcharge its still ON beacause he's time hasn't finish, that why u see overcharge and cloak at the same time, you could say that its a bug.

Sorry for my bad english xD

100% exactly what happened.

Solid Fox18
02-11-2013, 12:07 PM
oh ok that makes sense the tutorial