PDA

View Full Version : Ego 6000?

Cobra Crusher
05-02-2015, 10:54 AM
Im currently at ego 5696 and i count only 145 ego left on the pursuits. So where is the other 159 ego?

Fuzzy
05-02-2015, 10:58 AM
I'd suggest checking out this here :)
http://www.defiancedata.com/egorating.php

Breakdown of all pursuits, skill levels etc that can raise your ego.

Cobra Crusher
05-02-2015, 11:03 AM
I'd suggest checking out this here :)
http://www.defiancedata.com/egorating.php

Breakdown of all pursuits, skill levels etc that can raise your ego.

So what your saying is it comes from dlc?

Fuzzy
05-02-2015, 11:06 AM
So what your saying is it comes from dlc?

I don't know if you have the DLCs or not. I was saying you should check there in case you forgot something/don't have stuff completed that it says on there, but yes, DLCs do give EGO.

Cobra Crusher
05-02-2015, 11:11 AM
I don't know if you have the DLCs or not. I was saying you should check there in case you forgot something/don't have stuff completed that it says on there, but yes, DLCs do give EGO.

No i dont have dlc and all my guns are lvl 20. So 6000 is not possible without dlc?

Fuzzy
05-02-2015, 11:12 AM
No i dont have dlc and all my guns are lvl 20. So 6000 is not possible without dlc?

No, it's not.

Cobra Crusher
05-02-2015, 11:14 AM
No, it's not.

Well that sucks.

PithHelmetIrath
05-02-2015, 11:23 AM
Well that sucks.

Oh, you'll get used to it..

Tura Satana
05-02-2015, 11:42 AM
What's lame is they upped the cap by 100 points but don't give 100 ego with the new pursuits. I remember them saying that with these pursuits it'd be even less likely that you'd have to do PvP to make the cap. That is utter crap. I've done all the PvP and the dlc pursuits and I'm still not even at 5900. It seems I might have to gold the damn time trials. And I actually did complete one pursuit that wanted golds. I'm not that much of a completionist. But I thought i'd have it in the bag by doing all the PvP.. which they say isn't even necessary to get to 5900. Horse****.

mystickaldj
05-02-2015, 03:09 PM
What's lame is they upped the cap by 100 points but don't give 100 ego with the new pursuits. I remember them saying that with these pursuits it'd be even less likely that you'd have to do PvP to make the cap. That is utter crap. I've done all the PvP and the dlc pursuits and I'm still not even at 5900. It seems I might have to gold the damn time trials. And I actually did complete one pursuit that wanted golds. I'm not that much of a completionist. But I thought i'd have it in the bag by doing all the PvP.. which they say isn't even necessary to get to 5900. Horse****.

i hit 6k ego and i only have 4 persuits left for the older stuff and then i have the season 3 persuits. i completed all pvp and time trials persuits. with having the dlcs you only needed to do SOME of the pvp persuits, but not a requirement to do them all. but i am a completionist and am still working to get every one of them done lol. there is 85 ego with the season 3 persuits. so that compensates for 85 ego from pvp and other stuff. but it will take awhile to complete the season 3 persuits