PDA

View Full Version : I'm confused about this.

Ryu Soba JP
05-02-2015, 06:37 PM
In pvp against a lower ego player (I'm 6k ego) I can place 3 detonators from a top notch big boomer doing 56935 damage per detonator or 6263 minimal damage and it only drops their shield by half but the same player shoots me one time with a det and I get blown across the map and killed. I'm using a Guardian Angel and have a cyber rig that has armor plate increases and shield increasing chips.

Also, homing Crimefighters?

Dragon06
05-02-2015, 06:46 PM
In pvp against a lower ego player (I'm 6k ego) I can place 3 detonators from a top notch big boomer doing 56935 damage per detonator or 6263 minimal damage and it only drops their shield by half but the same player shoots me one time with a det and I get blown across the map and killed. I'm using a Guardian Angel and have a cyber rig that has armor plate increases and shield increasing chips.

Also, homing Crimefighters?

He was an EGO 800ish player showing two plates of armor. I hit him with at least 4 rounds from my detonator and he killed me with one shot. All I could think was a glitch or hack.

JKG
05-02-2015, 06:49 PM
There is a way to make yourself invulnerable in pvp im sure the devs know this glitch exist but havent done anything to stop it.

Ryu Soba JP
05-02-2015, 06:49 PM
My friend, who is one of the best players in pvp is using a EXL ironclad rearm IV EX 32883 cap and a Top Notch Big Boomer that does 6751 min dmg and 61377 Max Damage and it's taking 4 detonators to kill the same player but only 1 from them.

Also, what's with the snipers that shoot through walls?
Or the bio sniper that after I died I was permanently Bio'd the rest of the match?

Ryu Soba JP
05-02-2015, 06:51 PM
This is on ps3 NA for me and it's the same player every time. Are we just doing something wrong?

konstantinov
05-02-2015, 07:31 PM
My friend, who is one of the best players in pvp is using a EXL ironclad rearm IV EX 32883 cap and a Top Notch Big Boomer that does 6751 min dmg and 61377 Max Damage and it's taking 4 detonators to kill the same player but only 1 from them.

Also, what's with the snipers that shoot through walls?
Or the bio sniper that after I died I was permanently Bio'd the rest of the match?

Full Damage Radius is underrated. Damage doesn't mean **** if you don't hit the person directly every time and if they're running blast shield then there's another 45% less chance to be hit by explosives. Pretty sure that was my bio surge bolter that poo'd you for life. The solution to this bug is to throw down a bio nade then roll it off.

Who's this person that you're saying is one of the best? The best players don't use the EXL Ironclad Rearm for pvp.

Smokey Black
05-02-2015, 07:37 PM
and you wonder why there is a 10+ page thread about why aren't there enough people playing PVP. Its lame.

konstantinov
05-02-2015, 07:48 PM
and you wonder why there is a 10+ page thread about why aren't there enough people playing PVP. Its lame.

It's not lame, it's just not for the super serious people. If you take things overly personal then pvp is most likely not for you.

edispilfnairb
05-02-2015, 08:13 PM
I reported some one for some bad exploiting in PVP

Smokey Black
05-02-2015, 08:23 PM
It's not lame, it's just not for the super serious people. If you take things overly personal then pvp is most likely not for you.

The lame part is the obvious cheaters. Not the actual PVP.

Tura Satana
05-02-2015, 08:35 PM
This is on ps3 NA for me and it's the same player every time. Are we just doing something wrong?

Try a real gun.

Ryu Soba JP
05-03-2015, 12:50 AM
So a detonator isn't a real gun? Ok. Piper? Heartseeker?

And no Alek, wasn't you but Another person. And I said one of the best. Meaning they are alway first or second in pvp. Hope you wasn't offended by that. I'm not trying to discredit good players with great loadouts. Just some things are obvious.
Shooting anyone through a wall or homing Crimefighter seems like an obvious cheat. Not a bug.

Ryu Soba JP
05-03-2015, 12:54 AM
Furthermore, I'm using blast shield and though I'm not the best aim 4 dets at your feet or stuck to your body should kill you. No matter what perk you have on.

DEATHBRINGER210
05-03-2015, 10:20 AM
i reported a glitchy player in pvp for exploting . the player can take 3 half charged bio surge bolter and 8 boomer bombs shots to the face with close no health

konstantinov
05-03-2015, 10:34 AM
So a detonator isn't a real gun? Ok. Piper? Heartseeker?

And no Alek, wasn't you but Another person. And I said one of the best. Meaning they are alway first or second in pvp. Hope you wasn't offended by that. I'm not trying to discredit good players with great loadouts. Just some things are obvious.
Shooting anyone through a wall or homing Crimefighter seems like an obvious cheat. Not a bug.

Only try hards get offended.

Ryu Soba JP
05-03-2015, 10:44 AM
So the obvious cheats is still just me being a noob in pvp?
I don't mind losing to a better player.
Trion said they implemented a system to detect these but if this system is like every other things in game then I'm sure it's probably broken.
There should be in game moderators not only for pvp but also for chat abusers.
Just because there is a filter on chat doesn't been people can be as explicit, sexist and racist in chats.
I know, two different issues.

I was in observatory and a player on the opposite team was bugged invisible. In the match I sent them a /w saying they were bugged invisible and players could not see them. I asked if they could please reset. But, they continued to play exploiting this bug. I suppose I could have left the match like someone suggested to me in the past but I nor anyone should have to.

DEATHBRINGER210
05-03-2015, 10:48 AM
look at the red dots on the mini map . you could be right next to one of hacks and their red dot doesnt show up

cyguy
05-03-2015, 11:18 AM
look at the red dots on the mini map . you could be right next to one of hacks and their red dot doesnt show up

There will probably always be people using the speed, shooting through walls hacks and so on. If you do take pvp serious then you're going to go on a raging fit. Like mentioned before just don't take it serious, it's a game so try to have fun. Take a break from pvp, after a bit the guy using the hacks will get bored and move on.

Ryu Soba JP
05-03-2015, 03:41 PM
So you're saying to not play pvp and let the cheaters have their way? You know who defends cheats and hacks? The people using them. Players should not be forced to avoid parts of a game because others choose to exploit it.