PDA

View Full Version : 2 questions

Jerrmy12
05-03-2015, 12:27 AM
1. How do the regenerator shields work? More hp regen after shield is full, and does it boost the regen perk?
2. Does the damage diffuser cyber chip interfere with the cellular armor perk? As I've heard about glitches and conflicting chips.

SirServed
05-03-2015, 12:38 AM
1. How do the regenerator shields work? More hp regen after shield is full, and does it boost the regen perk?
2. Does the damage diffuser cyber chip interfere with the cellular armor perk? As I've heard about glitches and conflicting chips.
1. Correct, the regen doesn't kick in until your shield is actually full but it doesn't affect the regen perk.
2. I have not tested yet, so I guess now would be a good time.

EDIT: Test Complete. Damage Diffusor directly stacks with Cellular Armor.

WhiteStrike
05-03-2015, 01:39 AM
1. Correct, the regen doesn't kick in until your shield is actually full but it doesn't affect the regen perk.

Doea that mean that it stacks with the Fortifier Shield,Hunker Down and (that perk that reduces damage taken by 9% when standing still which I don't recall the name right now)?

SirServed
05-03-2015, 01:53 AM
Yes. It will only stack with 1 flat damage mitigation perk at a time though (Fortified Stance is the perk that lowers damage by 9% when standing still), meaning whichever grants the most mitigation per situation. The Shield is added since it's a Shield mitigation effect and not a perk.

EDIT: Now that Cyber Rigs are here, your damage mitigation should look something like this. Keep in mind that certain Cyber Chips can now alter these values.
Expected Damage(1 - (Perk Mitigation + Rig Mitigation + Shield Resist + Rig Resist))(1 - Shield Mitigation)(1 - (Armor Plate + Perk Resist))

WhiteStrike
05-03-2015, 03:55 AM
Yes. It will only stack with 1 flat damage mitigation perk at a time though (Fortified Stance is the perk that lowers damage by 9% when standing still), meaning whichever grants the most mitigation per situation. The Shield is added since it's a Shield mitigation effect and not a perk.

EDIT: Now that Cyber Rigs are here, your damage mitigation should look something like this. Keep in mind that certain Cyber Chips can now alter these values.
Expected Damage(1 - (Perk Mitigation + Rig Mitigation + Shield Resist + Rig Resist))(1 - Shield Mitigation)(1 - (Armor Plate + Perk Resist))

Alright,thank you.

Jerrmy12
05-03-2015, 04:06 AM

Thank you forums.
was worried there was a glitch for that.