PDA

View Full Version : Marketplace and Purchase Issues May 3, 2015

Ocho
05-03-2015, 09:15 AM
Heya folks,

We're currently experiencing a power issue with that may cause a temporary inability to use certain functions of the game such as purchasing items. Our team is currently working hard to resolve this issue. Thanks for your patience in this matter, and please let us know if you see any other issues.

Thanks,
-Ocho-

cuba 666
05-03-2015, 09:18 AM
Heya folks,

We're currently experiencing a power issue with that may cause a temporary inability to use certain functions of the game such as purchasing items. Thanks for your patience in this matter, and please let us know if you see any other issues.

Thanks,
-Ocho-

Yes and also all my ark breakers and the other DLC weapons can't be equiped asking me that I need the dlc when I have season pass and the rest.

Ocho
05-03-2015, 09:20 AM
Yes and also all my ark breakers and the other DLC weapons can't be equiped asking me that I need the dlc when I have season pass and the rest.

That makes sense, currently the game is having a hard time knowing what your account is entitled to. Passing this information on to the team, thank you for the report.

Meee
05-03-2015, 09:26 AM
Does this explain my missing characters ?

Just reset x3 n I have my characters back.

Niner82
05-03-2015, 09:50 AM
Heya folks,

We're currently experiencing a power issue with that may cause a temporary inability to use certain functions of the game such as purchasing items. Our team is currently working hard to resolve this issue. Thanks for your patience in this matter, and please let us know if you see any other issues.

Thanks,
-Ocho-
Is this issue associated with the Matchmaking error that's been going on for some time now? After update I cannot join Warmaster without joining a group and going to leader. Several people are having this issue.

Greybush
05-03-2015, 09:53 AM
If its so broken that we can't make purchases in the store, then it'll be fixed very quickly.

DEATHBRINGER210
05-03-2015, 10:00 AM
my ark tech dlc isnt working as well . did a expert coop map with frame rate drops and while talking in group chat . chat was cutting out

DEATHBRINGER210
05-03-2015, 10:06 AM
and what about fixing match making and shadow wars?

Ocho
05-03-2015, 10:28 AM
The issues from this morning should now be resolved. Please let us know if you see anything further.

PithHelmetIrath
05-03-2015, 10:28 AM
If its so broken that we can't make purchases in the store, then it'll be fixed very quickly.

This person gets it..

Greybush
05-03-2015, 10:34 AM
The issues from this morning should now be resolved. Please let us know if you see anything further.

See...I told ya so.

Akira Kimekawa
05-03-2015, 10:50 AM

what about the matchmaking problems that arose shortly after Alcatraz release... as a paying customer, I'm entitled to know what's being done to fix this. Here I am...money paid to get Arkforge boosts when I cant even get arkforge because I can't get into coops.... Money paid to get Hunter Requisitions and hardly ever doing Expeditions because my friends are holding off doing them because of game breaking glitches that steals reqs.... -_- very very unhappy customer here.

PithHelmetIrath
05-03-2015, 10:52 AM
very very unhappy customer here.

You're not the only one..

Gaige12
05-04-2015, 01:42 PM
Going on 10 days here. Still have zero access to anything outside of the open world map.

The fact that there's been zero communications from the company on this problem is just absolutely pathetic. I own a small service related company (HVAC) and I know a few things about dealing with paying customers. The level of customer support exhibited here in relation to this well known problem is a sad insult to the player base. Personally, I'd rather chew on glass than treat the people that pay my salary in this manor.

Trion customer service; 0/10

iShooter420x
05-05-2015, 04:17 AM
I bought 400 bits yesterday and put in a ticket about this too, but I bought these and the money has been taken from my bank and the bits were never deposited into my account........ This Is just ridiculous....... I want these crediting to my account ASAP.