PDA

View Full Version : upgrading shields???

mystickaldj
05-03-2015, 11:23 AM
if you upgrade a shield what does it get from the upgrade of rarity. i need to know if it adds the 3rd armor plate if it upgrades the capacity or anything. this decides weather i should keep these ironclad regen shields i have

Fuzzy
05-03-2015, 11:29 AM
Upgrading a purple to orange will give you your 3rd armor plate and a capacity boost.

mystickaldj
05-03-2015, 11:35 AM
Upgrading a purple to orange will give you your 3rd armor plate and a capacity boost.

thank you fuzzy thats all i needed to know

YahootsMagoondi
05-03-2015, 12:03 PM
it depends on the shield type. a respark or rebel should see a drop in delay, a hurricane or tachyon should get boost in recharge rate, and rhinos and ironclads should get capacity. all will get the third armor plate.

mystickaldj
05-03-2015, 12:19 PM
it depends on the shield type. a respark or rebel should see a drop in delay, a hurricane or tachyon should get boost in recharge rate, and rhinos and ironclads should get capacity. all will get the third armor plate.

yea i wanted to upgrade my ironclad regen IV EX but didnt want to waste my forge if i didnt get a 3rd armor plate but a small boost to cap. so i thought i would ask before i did it. now i can safely upgrade my ironclad regen to an oj and be happy with the results