PDA

View Full Version : can you please stop

Meee
05-03-2015, 05:01 PM
Every time I get to about round 5 or 6 in the expeditions it gets reset . I have to start all over . Also I have lost so many req without using any . I got into a map with 7 req yes I get it . The 1st time it uses 1 . But I did zero times and leave with 4 req . Seriously guys I can do simple math here. Please please please get this fixed . I spend way to much money on this game to deal with this

Tyler Sunder
05-03-2015, 05:18 PM
feel ya, me n 8liner been trying for days to get past round 4-5. Somehow though me stone cold n peach managed to make it to round 9 only to have the expo poof after we killed the boss, stone didn't get to loot either. Its addicting, stacking chips and rig combos, pitty it works like crap.

mr8liner
05-03-2015, 06:04 PM
your now the founder of Passport? but on your thread. I really do not think this is going to get fixed. 2 weeks and they haven't done anything. Their 5 patches just keep breaking things and fixing nothing.

It's time to close the wallets until they decide to start doing what they are suppose to and fix this s**t

Meee
05-03-2015, 07:05 PM
your now the founder of Passport? but on your thread. I really do not think this is going to get fixed. 2 weeks and they haven't done anything. Their 5 patches just keep breaking things and fixing nothing.

It's time to close the wallets until they decide to start doing what they are suppose to and fix this s**t

Yup and a big yup . Totally done dropping $$$$ every week

pebcak
05-03-2015, 07:42 PM
Im not buying req till they start listing to the community

Jeff Lonestar
05-03-2015, 11:51 PM
yup beat Dekuso on tier 29 round 7 today with clan group (Koch, Utopian Fallacy, Godbodi) and as soon as we won, the round/timer disappeared. Also got jacked for 2 hunter reqs for no reason wtf? MADNESS!!!

SUPREEM
05-04-2015, 05:54 AM
I never get past round 1 for some reason.

Ryu Soba JP
05-04-2015, 04:21 PM
This is also happening to me and my friends.

TNO
05-04-2015, 05:35 PM
This is also happening to me and my friends.

Yep, same here!

Meee
05-04-2015, 05:56 PM
Between 3 characters . I used 15 req extracted zero times . Used 3 ( 1 each to join ) had 12 stolen and got reset without anyone extracting ... Come on man fix it.

mr8liner
05-04-2015, 05:57 PM
I wonder why no Dev has responded to this yet. Have they givin any word on any other thread about all the issues with Alcatraz?? Or are they waiting to see if we stop asking about it???

Going on the 3rd week and they still haven't done anything about it. If they wait much longer, when they do finally fix it ( and thats a big IF ) no-one will want to play it. Rigfht now it is hard enough to find 3 others to group with. I mean WTF

Meee
05-04-2015, 06:51 PM
I wonder why no Dev has responded to this yet. Have they givin any word on any other thread about all the issues with Alcatraz?? Or are they waiting to see if we stop asking about it???

Going on the 3rd week and they still haven't done anything about it. If they wait much longer, when they do finally fix it ( and thats a big IF ) no-one will want to play it. Rigfht now it is hard enough to find 3 others to group with. I mean WTF

Yeah I haven't seen any real responses to this issue on any other post . Not saying there isn't . I just haven't seen anything as in acknowledgement of the issues , a time table , or any kind of reimbursement

Thorax The Dark
05-04-2015, 06:57 PM
same thing has happened to me

DEATHBRINGER210
05-04-2015, 07:14 PM
round7 and got reset . bs

Tyler Sunder
05-04-2015, 07:14 PM
I posted the round reseting to 0 bug second day it went live and still no response, so it looks like we will be waiting a long time. You would think they would have a nice fat error log filled with the same occurrences over and over to look at to get some idea of the issues. I guess they are far to busy making super sweet 100$ dumpster boomers to care about anything else.

JOCCO5150
05-04-2015, 07:32 PM
I never get past round 1 for some reason.

Today I beat the boss in round one then when I got outside there was no clock counting down, but it said to continue my expedition go to matchmaking. When I tried to continue it wanted to take another hr.

SaikoTeek
05-04-2015, 08:25 PM
Today I beat the boss in round one then when I got outside there was no clock counting down, but it said to continue my expedition go to matchmaking. When I tried to continue it wanted to take another hr.

Exact same thing happened to my group. No timer..Said continue, but wanted a req. I just ended it. I refuse to buy their glitches.

Meee
05-05-2015, 04:21 AM
Yeah you guys are all hitting the nail on the head .. it's the exact same glitch that everyone is having . I wonder how long we will have to keep this topic bumped before we get any answer ? And not the " oh thanx we will look into it and then nothing

Johnny Stranger
05-05-2015, 05:22 AM

this happens to me every time .....3 weekly hr goes towards 3 rounds of BS once .... what a joke.....

Gaasden
05-05-2015, 07:18 AM
Yeah you guys are all hitting the nail on the head .. it's the exact same glitch that everyone is having . I wonder how long we will have to keep this topic bumped before we get any answer ? And not the " oh thanx we will look into it and then nothing

It happen to me and my group many times. So many bugs on top, reported them all, got no response.

Meee
05-05-2015, 07:29 AM
It happen to me and my group many times. So many bugs on top, reported them all, got no response.

Yeah on the bug reports you won't ever get a reply . Either here , live chat , or pm a dev is the only possible ways to get any response. That's why we are trying as a whole to get some response here so this way everyone has a answer

Shogo_Yahagi
05-05-2015, 01:58 PM
I've only done a few expeditions, but I've had problems on all of them. I finished the first round solo. I finished the second round after some randoms joined in and when I went to continue the expedition, it wanted to charge me to continue to round 3, so I bailed.

A couple of days ago I tried again. I finished the run, beat the boss, and it told me "Round 0 Completed" and wanted me to pay to start a new expedition.

Meee
05-05-2015, 05:44 PM
Yup there is no reason for it to keep charging you . You get charged 1 time when you join and then 1 for every revive you don't have that you use . Not every time you enter . Especially not going in on t23 not dying once and losing 5 req like it is doing now.

mr8liner
05-05-2015, 05:54 PM
On the thread that they are talking about the new Jackpot item, i did a reply post to the dev that started that thread.

I asked him why they have time for responding to all the post about the jackpot guns and the time to fix the bit store, but yet cant even accknowledge the problems with Alcatraz. I also said that they should respond to that post i wrote or start a new thread explaining to us what they are doing and planing to do to fix all the problems. I ended it with saying that they should just refund everyone who has spend money ob bits getting Alcatraz related material and just get rid of if cause they abviously dont care about it.

I saw this post first soI didn't have the chance to see if they responded to me or not. Going to check when I'm done here.

You would think they would be all over getting this fixed. It could be a big money maker for them. But by the time they get around to fixing it, people are going to be so good that they will get to round 7 plus on one HR and have no need to buy more....... What will they do.....Time will tell

final rest
05-06-2015, 11:55 AM
hunter reqs best idea EVER!! #trion 2015

final rest
05-06-2015, 11:57 AM
On the thread that they are talking about the new Jackpot item, i did a reply post to the dev that started that thread.

I asked him why they have time for responding to all the post about the jackpot guns and the time to fix the bit store, but yet cant even accknowledge the problems with Alcatraz. I also said that they should respond to that post i wrote or start a new thread explaining to us what they are doing and planing to do to fix all the problems. I ended it with saying that they should just refund everyone who has spend money ob bits getting Alcatraz related material and just get rid of if cause they abviously dont care about it.

I saw this post first soI didn't have the chance to see if they responded to me or not. Going to check when I'm done here.

You would think they would be all over getting this fixed. It could be a big money maker for them. But by the time they get around to fixing it, people are going to be so good that they will get to round 7 plus on one HR and have no need to buy more....... What will they do.....Time will tell

all they did was rehash some co ops maps add cyber rigs and then left it alone hoping it wouldnt be too big of an issue that they accually have to spend time fixing
PAYMEMYMONEY!