PDA

View Full Version : for those that do not check the PTS posts

mystickaldj
05-04-2015, 08:26 PM
8751 this is what has been posted. i like it to lol lets see what people think about this idea

Chump Norris
05-04-2015, 08:28 PM
http://i60.tinypic.com/16behd2.png

I'm satisfied with the change.

Donk
05-04-2015, 08:35 PM
NICE I may even want those

Gingersnapped
05-04-2015, 08:40 PM
Finally I want Trion to give me chaos instead of order. I am glad they are no longer both pistols. Now they just need to change order from that pistol to the sludge hammer.

ratpie
05-04-2015, 09:16 PM
is there a cool down on how long it takes to re-shock the same enemy?

r1p
05-04-2015, 09:27 PM
I agree that it's nice that they changed it, but really it's not that much better than the Empousa. Also when the MK II's for Chimera are released then the Empousa should only get better. Also the purple roll is pretty weak on it considering that it is intended to be paired with the pistol whereas the Empousa has Ego on Reload. I'm not saying that the Empousa is as good as Chaos but shouldn't a jackpot weapon be significantly better than a weapon that you can buy straight from the vendor?

**Edit**
For comparison the current Empousa has the following rolls:

x1.05 Mag
x1.03 Fire Rate
x1.15 Mag
10% Ego recharge on reload
x1.10 Damage

I assume that the MK II will have the new OJ damage roll of x1.12 and then Rashere will have to balance the rest of the rolls.

Nefarious
05-04-2015, 09:46 PM
What happened to the VOT Blaster? Its now a Blast Rifle? Why? Hasn't the Blast Rifle gotten more of its fair share as of late to shine already?

And Order should be a TACC Autopistol or a PA-12 Haar. Make something different.

And let me guess the next Jack Pot weapon we get is going to be another Canker.:rolleyes:

Mister Derpenhowser
05-04-2015, 09:50 PM
What happened to the VOT Blaster? Its now a Blast Rifle? Why? Hasn't the Blast Rifle gotten more of its fair share as of late to shine already?

And Order should be a TACC Autopistol or a PA-12 Haar. Make something different.

And let me guess the next Jack Pot weapon we get is going to be another Canker.:rolleyes:

Order is an autopistol.

Nefarious
05-04-2015, 09:51 PM
Order is an autopistol.

http://i.imgur.com/weNiEAD.gif

konstantinov
05-05-2015, 02:54 AM
Next JP weapon will be a syphon sludge with a radiation effect.

Claydough
05-05-2015, 03:56 AM
great, now im gonna have to farm keys again for these.

The order is easily going to be the most devistating weapons in the game!

Johnny Stranger
05-05-2015, 04:15 AM
nice to see a change , but really, now will i NOT only get one jp, but now i doubled my disappointment .... so who really cares what the jp is ... just keep giving me my 3 blues and purple guns, with the odd chance i get another useless oj ... the only reason i spend the damn keys is cause i max out at 100 ... LOL ... definitely not for the jp

ps, make them untradeable , so some poor sap gets like 4 pistols ... NO RIFLE FOR YOU !!

stefb42
05-05-2015, 05:32 AM
These going to be in t4 lockboxes them? Or a special bit store box?

VesperLynd
05-05-2015, 05:49 AM
Next JP weapon will be a syphon sludge with a radiation effect.

Instead of a radiation effect it will be a bit store effect that spawns pop up adds

Kyrinthic
05-05-2015, 06:18 AM
I'm just a noob, but that synergy looks really pleasant if you field them both.

mystickaldj
05-05-2015, 06:23 AM
I agree that it's nice that they changed it, but really it's not that much better than the Empousa. Also when the MK II's for Chimera are released then the Empousa should only get better. Also the purple roll is pretty weak on it considering that it is intended to be paired with the pistol whereas the Empousa has Ego on Reload. I'm not saying that the Empousa is as good as Chaos but shouldn't a jackpot weapon be significantly better than a weapon that you can buy straight from the vendor?

**Edit**
For comparison the current Empousa has the following rolls:

x1.05 Mag
x1.03 Fire Rate
x1.15 Mag
10% Ego recharge on reload
x1.10 Damage

I assume that the MK II will have the new OJ damage roll of x1.12 and then Rashere will have to balance the rest of the rolls.

ive heard nothing about chimera or paradise territory getting a change yet. i know locarb says he will be working on like the echelon vendor soon cause that one is completely outdated. and im capped at 1000 rep that i wont use right now. but i have yet to hear anything about the chimera weps getting an mk2 stat. not saying it wont happen, but just havent heard nothing

r1p
05-05-2015, 01:35 PM
ive heard nothing about chimera or paradise territory getting a change yet. i know locarb says he will be working on like the echelon vendor soon cause that one is completely outdated. and im capped at 1000 rep that i wont use right now. but i have yet to hear anything about the chimera weps getting an mk2 stat. not saying it wont happen, but just havent heard nothing

Rashere said that the vendor weapons were on his to do list after the MK II Warmaster weapons were rolled out, but he never specified when that would be.

However, my original question still stands even if you compare Order with the current Empousa: is it significantly better than the Empousa to justify it as a jackpot weapon? I added the part about the MK II's as an aside because if the answer is "barely" then when the MK II's are released the Order may become an also ran. Even if the Empousa is only 85% of the weapon that Order is does it make sense grinding like a dog to try and get one? I imagine that if it turns out to be true then the only market for it will be people trying to complete the set. However it all depends on the answer to the question.

Mister Derpenhowser
05-05-2015, 01:46 PM
Rashere said that the vendor weapons were on his to do list after the MK II Warmaster weapons were rolled out, but he never specified when that would be.

However, my original question still stands even if you compare Order with the current Empousa: is it significantly better than the Empousa to justify it as a jackpot weapon? I added the part about the MK II's as an aside because if the answer is "barely" then when the MK II's are released the Order may become an also ran. Even if the Empousa is only 85% of the weapon that Order is does it make sense grinding like a dog to try and get one? I imagine that if it turns out to be true then the only market for it will be people trying to complete the set. However it all depends on the answer to the question.

The weapon is Chaos, Order is the autopistol. Anyway, as a base stat comparison no it is not really any better than the Empousa but the synergy is what makes it shine. All that extra firerate combined with quicker reload times on a blast rifle is amazing.

I just hope they take my suggestion and switch the purp rolls over and change the nanos (bio for the blast rifle and fire for the autopistol)

WhiteStrike
05-05-2015, 01:47 PM
Do they have special skins?

r1p
05-05-2015, 02:00 PM
The weapon is Chaos, Order is the autopistol. Anyway, as a base stat comparison no it is not really any better than the Empousa but the synergy is what makes it shine. All that extra firerate combined with quicker reload times on a blast rifle is amazing.

I just hope they take my suggestion and switch the purp rolls over and change the nanos (bio for the blast rifle and fire for the autopistol)

LOL, yeah I mixed up the names. Kind of a testament to how meaningful they are though.

I agree that it's the synergy that makes it special but it is the only thing that does. The jackpot isn't either weapon, it's that you MUST have both or they are just good OJs. And unless both weapons drop as a set or they really increase the drop percentages then pulling both will be harder than picking the winning lottery numbers. And speaking of the lottery, anyone wanting both better be ready to pay through the nose because anyone with the other half of the set will act just like they hit the lottery.

Smokey Black
05-05-2015, 02:14 PM
Guardian angel prices.. 3-5 mil?

King Stud
05-05-2015, 02:47 PM

The Chaos already has 9% more burst dps than the empousa. I won't count the manufacturer's bonus (since it adds the same bonus to dmg as the Chimera faction bonus dmg), but factor in the Pandemonium syn and you have an MUCH BETTER blast rifle on your hands.

Ryu Soba JP
05-05-2015, 02:55 PM
Awesome but my question is. Do they drop as a pair?

EvilAg3nt
05-05-2015, 03:25 PM
for such an awesome Fire rate,whys the mag so small?

SUPREEM
05-05-2015, 03:48 PM
That purp 25% of stowed weapon roll......I absolutely hate that roll and ANY gun with it lol. That and velocity rolls on dets.

r1p
05-05-2015, 06:28 PM
The Chaos already has 9% more burst dps than the empousa. I won't count the manufacturer's bonus (since it adds the same bonus to dmg as the Chimera faction bonus dmg), but factor in the Pandemonium syn and you have an MUCH BETTER blast rifle on your hands.

The Chaos by itself has a fire rate that is 1.9 better than the Empousa. The Empousa has a better purple roll in Ego on Reload and the mag size and damage are close. And my point about the synergy is that unless you hit the lottery and pull both weapons, you can expect to spend at least 3-5 million more for the pistol on the PS3 just to make use of the synergy so you can't count on it. So the question remains: is the Chaos that much better than the Empousa? If you don't pull one is it worth the millions in scrip it will cost versus the relative ease and cost in getting an Empousa from the vendor? If the Empousa MK II is released with any improvement over the original then will it lessen the value of the Chaos?

Atticus Batman
05-06-2015, 02:24 AM
These going to be in t4 lockboxes them? Or a special bit store box?

The Jackpot items are always in T4 lockboxes, unless otherwise specified. So yes these 2 guns are the possible jackpot in t4 lockboxes.

red titan
05-06-2015, 03:36 AM
if the chaos was a mazu then id really like it im hoping for the pistol then il lsell the 6.8 crit wolfy I have

Bentu
05-06-2015, 03:40 AM
The Jackpot items are always in T4 lockboxes, unless otherwise specified. So yes these 2 guns are the possible jackpot in t4 lockboxes.

I haven't had a single jp item since they've been doing them.

RNG is screwed up.

duction
05-06-2015, 03:56 AM
I haven't had a single jp item since they've been doing them.

RNG is screwed up.

I haven't pulled one either.

Bentu
05-06-2015, 04:05 AM
I haven't pulled one either.

Rng isn't rng when they can adjust what you can and can't pull. Get three versions of the same weapon tells me that the damn thing is borked.

Ashlocke
05-13-2015, 04:58 PM
Dear Devs,
When your RNG is more accurately described as a "Raging Nerd Generator" rather than a "Random Number Generator" it's time to revisit things.

Johnny Gatt
05-13-2015, 08:28 PM
I got one jackpot GA from in-game t4 box on ps3, and a jp enervator on xbox. I am sure that we will be able to buy these guns from the same few players that always get multiples of same jackpots though. I am guessing they will go for $10-$15 Million scrip for pair.