PDA

View Full Version : best mastery on a Autumn's Scourge MKII

ianvoyager
05-04-2015, 08:47 PM
Hey forum!

I was lucky enough to get 3 Autumn's Scourge MKII detonators during the Armistice Day events! It has quickly become a key element of my general loadout, and even has a place on my Alcatraz expedition loadout.

My Autumn's Scourge is modded with the following mods:
x1.25 Melee DMG (T4, Plate Slicer)
x1.09 Aim & Hip DMG (T4, Plate Slicer)
+4 Mag (T4, Plate Slicer)
+5 Velocity (T4, Plate Slicer)

And at the present time, I have x1.05 DMG as the mastery.

My question is simple: is it worth keeping this mastery, or has anyone got another mastery that is better on a Autumn's Scourge such as +Mag or reload?

Second question is this: before placing on the T4 Aim & Hip DMG barrel, I had a T3 Full DMG Radius barrel, and I feel that I was more effective with that on then the DMG barrel. However in game no one seems to think that a having a Full DMG Radius barrel on would be good. Guess I'm looking for some opinions!

Thanks in advance!

JOCCO5150
05-04-2015, 08:54 PM
I would just keep the mastery. But my favorites for det masteries are dmg to multiple enemies, and the 45% less dmg from your own explosives.

Dixie Cougar
05-04-2015, 09:46 PM
Rerolling damage masteries is usually a bad idea. I think mag might be better (dets use percentage based reloads, so +4 can cut your reload by a lot) but it's not worth the risk unless you have infinite arkforge.

Ray8888
05-05-2015, 02:12 AM
You got three scourges and you rolled damage on your first try?

I hate you.

Hellstr1ke
05-05-2015, 11:41 AM
If you hate him you are probably going to absolutely loath me lol

So I always aim for the chest, I try to avoid crits on most enemies because I use spray and pray SMG's and AR's, this is why the next lines of text are just a tiny bit ironic

Starting with the Reckoning when it was released the ONLY mastery I have been getting on ALL SMG's and AR's is the 1.10 crit, my Havok, Reckoning, Flash Rifle MK II, Piper MK II, VBI SMG and Hellfire AR ALL have it EVERY OJ I have made or mastered has gotten it and I know its supposed to be a rarer/better mastery so I don't re-roll them.

My luck with Clusershots is similar, I have two currently, sold two others off the other day, my current ones are a Plate slicer and a Quartermaster, three out of all four I had rolled the 1.05 damage first go, the only one that didn't I bought from someone and it was already pre-mastered.

BTW everybody should get a Clustershot with a syphon mag converter, its AMAZING!
(At least to me it is, I like making things go boom)

On Detonators/Pounders I prefer the damage to multiple targets, I have a question though, would the BIO puddle have the same effect does it get the bonus if multiple enemies are caught in it?

Dreypa
05-05-2015, 11:46 AM
Mag , Velocity , Dmg , in that order.

Gaasden
05-05-2015, 12:01 PM
I would just keep the mastery. But my favorites for det masteries are dmg to multiple enemies, and the 45% less dmg from your own explosives.

45% less dmg from yr explosives works really great for expeditions.